Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette] - Page 3 Empty Re: Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:27 pm

''Yes, he chose his name actually... We were talking about names, and he kicked strong when the name Damon was spoken'', she said with a fondly smile.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette] - Page 3 Empty Re: Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:44 pm

Odette smiled, "Oh wow....that's amazing." She said in an awestruck tone, and it was then that she realized she was....jealous. What would it be like having a child and raising them? Wiuld she be a good parent? Deep down though she knew Michael wouldn't want a child....and who could blame him?
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Marina chuckled softly, ''I know right... But, let's stop talking about him, or else he's gonna to get too cocky'', she pointed playfully to her stomach and hold both of Odette's hands on her, ''Tell me more about you, and what happened to you since last time we've met, besides meeting with those guys'', she asked gently.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:44 pm

Odette bit her lip, "I met with Phoebus at the carnival.....he still loves me, I...I just don't love him." She said quietly as she stared down at her hands. "I...I hurt him....like I seem to hurt everyone." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Marina looked away slightly, there was nothing she could say to make her feel better, she kinda of blamed her for doing this to John on that fateful night. She wrapped one arm around her shoulder gently, being careful with her fresh wound, ''I'm sorry, Odette... I really wished you and the Captain worked out'', she said softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Odette sighed, she could tell Marina still blamed her and honestly Odette couldn't blame her. She pulled away and looked down, "Well....if I had married him, I would have broken his heart far worse then I did." She said softly before she got up and turned away, "I...I am sorry Marina." She said and turned to go.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Marina sighed, seeing clearly the pain into Odette's eyes. She wanted to say that she'd be better, that everything would turn to be okay, but suddenly she got up, ''Wait, Odette...'', Marina got up as well and followed her, but she had to stop when she felt a light contration uon her stomach, ''''Just don't go yet, I want to help you...'', she said shyly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:46 pm

Odette sighed, "I...I can't get close to people, I hurt everyone I know! I hurt Phoebus, John, and you and Damon! I'm a walking disaster!" She said and then looked down, in some ways she wished she had finished killing herself....at least then she wouldn't be the invasion force.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Marina walked towards her when Odette finally stopped, ''Hey, you might have hurt me, but you didn't hurt Damon...'', she said with a gentle smile, ''I don't know how you hurt sir Phoebus or John... But I do want to help you, I'm your friend''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:16 am

Odette looked at her barely believing her, "How? You should hate me for what I've done." She said quietly as she looked down.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:33 am

''I'm not gonna lie, I hated you when John broke up with me, and when he came back all snapped... The night we got back together, I was the one who encouraged him to talk to you...'', she stopped and looked down, feeling a tear stinging on her face. She wipped it fast, and looked up again, ''I don't want to hate anyone anymore... It almost killed me once, and I've learned my lesson'', she said quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:38 am

Odette winced and bit her lip, "I remember you telling me." She said quietly as she recalled their conversation at rhe harbor months ago. "What is it like? To let go?" She asked.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:44 am

''It's like taking the weight of the world upon your shoulders'', Marina said quietly, with a small smile. ''I hated Dymas for a long time, and the killer of my father... I forgave Joseph for what he did, and forgave also John for killing Amelia... I didn't say this to him yet, because he would laugh upon my face...'', she said quietly, looking down at her stomach.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:06 am

Odette sighed, in a way she understood where Marina was coming from, although Michael hated it when she thanked him he would never mock her. That was one reason she loved him....on top of all the other reasons she could think of. "Well I'm glad you were able to let go....that's a....a very wise thing to do." She admitted
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:18 am

''Yeah...'', Marina said a bit tired, ''It took almost seven years to realized it... I just figured how my father wanted me to face things, and I imagined what I should do to make him proud... I forgive you, for whatever you did to John... I know, he's not the pleasant person at the moment, but he's snapping out from it, very slowly, but he is'', she smiled reassuring to Odette, all she wanted now was make the other feel comforted.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:21 am

Odette nodded slowly, "Well that's good...lets just hope he continues to improve." She said softly as she she thought about it.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:36 am

''Oh, he's going to improve, I know'', she said simply and looked down. Deep down she knew John was going to get better, he only needed to find his balance. ''Please, Odette... I'm your friend, just don't forget you can count on me, whenever your sad, in trouble, and want to share great news with somebody, okay?'', she asked softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:47 am

Odette smiled and then hugged her, "Thank you....I...I don't have very many friends so thank you." She said quierly and pulled back with tears shining in her eyes.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:51 am

Marina hugged her as much as she could with her big bump... ''You're one of the few friends I have, Odette... Imagine of how many things we've already passed through together'', she pointed gently.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:59 am

Odette smiled and looked down, "Yeah...we sure have been through a lot, haven't we?" She asked quietly.
    (o-o JUST HAD AN IDEAA!! :3 *will pm ya*)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:05 am

Marina nodded slightly, ''The most thrilled day was at the river, when all those men trapped us... You bring almost them all, but I got one'', she smirked playful, remembering how confident she felt that day.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:14 am

Odette laughed, "Oh that was a good day...and that move you used looked familiar. Flynn taught you that right?" She asked with a small smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:25 am

''Yes, he taught me that move... Belle taught me others...'', she said simply, with a shy smile, ''Flynn is a good guy, and don't spread this, but he's going to propose Belle, if he hadn't already done this'', she whispered in secrecy and giggled, remebering the wide idea she had to help him on that.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:37 am

Odette's eyes widened, "Really?! Oh I hope he does ask her, Flynn needs a woman in his life!" She said with a giggle. She was happy for her friend though and for Belle.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:06 am

Marina giggled some more, ''He came to ask for my help... He was so cute, and even blushed...'', she told her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:54 am