Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette] - Page 4 Empty Re: Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:09 am

Odette's eyes widened, "What?! He blushed and I didn't see?! So unfair." She said with a little pout.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette] - Page 4 Empty Re: Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:25 am

''I believe he blushed twice, and stammered a bit'', she said with a small giggle, ''Though, I'm happy for him and Belle, they make a beautiful couple, don't you think?''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:44 am

Odette smiled as she recalled having seen them together at the ball, "Yeah they are....I wonder when the wedding will be?" She thought out loud.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:52 am

''I don't know...'', she shrugged slightly, ''I just hope I won't be this big at the wedding, or else I wouldn't have a good outfit for the occasion''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:59 am

Odette smiled at her fondly, "Oh don't say that, pregnant people are cute!" She said earnestly but with a little grin on her face.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:04 am

Marina narrowed her eyes playful and scoffed, ''Well, it's not you carrying a baby on your stomach, and your spine doesn't hurt at the end of the day and you go to the bathroom almost everytime...'', she shook her head and giggled. Yes, she was having all of it, but she wasn't really complaining about. Though she would be more pleased if she found good dresses for pregnant women.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:13 am

Odette couldn't stop the laugh that left her then, "Well true I don't have any of those conditions." She said and ducked her head as she giggled again.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:33 am

''Lucky you then...'', Marina said when she stopped giggling. Damon kicked hard one more time, before he started making his soft moves, the ones Marina knew he did before he 'went to sleep'. ''You know, besides all of these conditions, and some others I don't want to share yet, being pregnant is a blessing. Though is kinds os creepy when I saw Damon moving under my skin for the first time.''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:50 am

Odette's eyes widened, "Wait...you saw Damon move?" She asked in a shocked tone.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:55 am

Marina nodded, ''Hmmhmm, first time was last week when I was going to sleep, and yesterday before I took my bath'', she said simply.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:02 am

(I can't see the link Razz)
    Odette shook her head, "Did it feel weird?" She asked curiously.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:17 am

''I got scared for the first time, it was so creepy, but on the second time it didn't scared, well not so much...'', she giggled and started wondering of how John would act when he sees it for the first time.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:36 am

Odette smiled slowly, "Well I wish you luck on a good delivery Marina." She said gently as she smiled at her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:44 am

''Thank you very much, Odette'', Marina said with a sweet smile. He did wished everything went fine on her delivering.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:27 am

Odette smiled and hugged her again, "It was nice seeing you again, we should have lunch sometime. Would that be ok?" She asked
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:30 am

''Oh, yes... Lunch sounds amazing. You can find me at the mansion. I took a vacation from the Council for the rest of my pregnancy'', she said with a soft smile and pulled Odette back for another soft hug,
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:35 am

Odette hugged her again and smiled, "Great...I'll swing by the Mansion sometime so we can do that." She said with a warm smile. She was excited as she hadn't ever done that before...unless one counted the night where she and Ariel had gotten drunk.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:40 am

''Okay, but why don't we do what we were going to do here in the first place?'', she said with a small smirk and pulled one of the dresses from the racks. She was happy that Odette would visit her at the mansion, at least that was a different visit from the guards or the midwife she hired.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:48 am

Odette smiled, "Oh yeah....sorry I'm not as with it today thanks to the uh...well knock to the head." She explained with a little laugh and started going through some racks. She stopped when she saw a black dress that had red off the shoulder cap sleeves with a low neckline that had a blue stone sewn into the neckline. (picture the one in the movie that evil Odie wears) Odette smiled and pulled it off the rack and held it up to herself, "What do you think Marina?" She asked as she turned to look at her.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:53 am

Marina started looking on the racks some dresses that could fit her, and thankfully she found a few nice ones. She turned her head when Odette called, and studied the dress for a moment, ''I think you should try this dress on. It's gorgeous'', she said with a small, and sincere smile.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:00 am

Odette smiled, "Ok but you have to tell me if I can't pull it off." She said teasingly before she ducked into the changing room. After changing into the dress, she froze and stared at herself in the mirror....it certianly hugged her curves but it wasn't too revealing. She stepped out slowly, "How do I look?" She asked as she studied herself in the mirror.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:03 am

Marina was walking to the dressing rooms, waiting for Odette to show up before she started to try on some of the dresses. She gasped amazed, ''You look stunning, this dress is perfect for a 5th date...'', she winked playful, but inside she was feeling a bit jealous. She wanted to feel her curves again.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:08 am

Odette could tell Marina was being honest, "Thank you....I think I'll buy this one then." She said as she headed back towards the dressing room.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:04 pm

''You must buy this one...'', Marina said simply, pleased to see Odette having a bit fun. Then she walked inside one of the dressing room and tried all the dresses one. There was really nothing worth, but Marina did like one, that she could used after her pregnancy period.
    [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Luckly all those dresses were easy to put in and out, and after a moment, Marina walked out the dressing room with a couple of dresses on her arm.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:21 pm

After purchasing that dress, Odette had found some dresses that would work for everyday wear. She smiled as Marina stepped out of the dressing room with some other dresses on her arm. "So is that what you're getting?" She asked with a small smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:22 am