Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette]

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:22 am

Odette smiled and gently held her hand, "You didn't hurt me Marina and I'll be fine...I'll be much more careful." She said quietly.
    (Odie is soo stupid XDD)
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette] - Page 2 Empty Re: Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:26 am

''I know you can take care of yourself, Odette... I just got too worried, that's it. All the bad things that happened to you was while you were at the woods...'', she pointed quietly, looking down to their hands.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:30 am

Odette winced and made a face, "You're right....I..I just don't know where I could go." She admitted.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:38 am

Marina sighed, ''If you don't bother being around John, you can stay at home for a while, maybe until you find a place to sleep... I've heard the tavern has some rooms, you have friends that work there, don't you?'', she pointed gently, and squeezed her hand.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:43 am

Odette sighed, "Well I can see if maybe I can get a room there, about John...how is he acting these days?" She asked carefully.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:49 am

''He's been an ass, as usual... But he's careful around me, I think he doesn't want to hurt Damon'', she sighed.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:55 am

Odette made a face, "Well at least he's being careful around you...that tells me he's not completely gone yet." She admitted with a sigh.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:08 am

''I know, he's still there... I'm might not be the brightest person in the world, but I love John, and I would never give up on him'', as she said 'John', Damon kicked harder and Marina couldn't help but giggle softly as she looked down, it was amazing how Damon responded, whenever someone talked his father's name, or when John was around,
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:13 am

Odette smiled and when Marina looked down at her baby bump she bit her lip, "This is slightly random but...what's it like being pregnant?" She asked softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:22 am

Marina smiled sweetly looking back to Odette, ''Oh, there's no problem dear. Being pregnant is amazing and weird at the same time'', she giggled softly. ''Knowing I have someone growing inside me, it just amazes me, but it's scary at the same time... But maybe, I'm like this because this is the first time I'm passing through this'', she sighed softly, ''But really sucks having nothing to use...'', she laughed softly, looking up to the racks.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:24 am

Odette smiled, "It sounds...scary, I have a feeling you'll be a great mother Marina." She said quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:29 am

Marina laughed softly, and blushed softly at her words, ''Why does everyone I meet talks this?'', she said softly. It was true, everybody closer to her talked she should be a great mother, but how could she know how to be a mother when she didn't even had her baby on her arms?
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:32 am

Odette smiled and gently nudged her, "Maybe because its true." She pointed out softly. "You may not be holding your baby but I can tell you do love your baby like any mother would." She said simply.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:35 am

Marina blushed more, ''So I guess I have to start believing on you'', she said softly, and before she lose her trail, she asked her, ''How about you? Do you want to have babies?''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:46 am

Odette looked down at her stomach, "I...I don't know...maybe...do you think I could be a good mother Marina?" She asked softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:04 am

''Of course you will be a good mother... You have one of the bravest and pure heart I've ever seen... I-I am just too ashamed on not believing this early, and for distrusting you and John before'', she said quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:41 am

Odette sighed, "If I had been you, I would have thought the same thing." She admitted, true she would have handled it differently but she would have been afraid of the same thing. "Thank you....it means a lot to hear you say that." She said softly as she thiught about being a mother.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:55 am

It meanted a lot to Marina hearing that Odette would have thought the same on her shoes, maybe all the women were insecure on a situation like that, ''Oh, you don't need to thank me... I'm onlt saying the obvious'', she smiled softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:09 am

Odette blushed, "Yeah well...who knows? I would like having children though." She admitted as she stared down at her stimach, she wasn't about to voice her fears of being possibly pregnanf with John's child....that was a worry Marina didn't need to think about.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:16 am

''Believe me, when you know you're going to have a child, it's one of the best feelings you can have. Damon took me by surprise... I haven't noticed I was pregnant by the time when I was almost 4 months...'', she said with a small chuckle.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:38 am

Odette smiled, "Wow....makes me wonder if I'll ever have that chance." She sais quietly and then touched her own stomach.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:16 pm

Marina looked at her with soft eyes, ''I'm sure you'll find out sooner than I did... Have you noticed anything different on you body, at your breasts or at your stomach?'', she asked softly, ''Don't worry, John told me about your suspicious'', she said simply and smiled softly.

[Hmmm, to make things clear, Marina and John came back together for over a month at the moment in this thread, sooo... :3]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Odette shook her head, "No....so I guess I'm not pregnant then." She said with some relief. It would have been awkward if she had been pregnant with John's child.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Marina smiled smiply to Odette and squeezed her hand softly, she really didn't know what she would do if Odette was pregnant with John's child, but she would sure be there for the child, and Damon could have a sister or brother... Maybe that was the only chance of Damon having a sibling, she wasn't sure how things were going to be after Damon was born. On some of her weakest moments, she thought that John didn't try to kill her yet because Damon was still inside her, but who knows how John will behave with Damon in his arms. Marina wished John would turn for better, but she couldn't tell the future.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:21 pm

Odette smiled warmly at Marina and then straightened, "So you're calling him Damon?" She asked gently as she recalled Marina mentioning his name.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:45 am