Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette]

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette] - Page 5 Empty Re: Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Marina nodded, ''Yes, and this one is my favorite...'', she showed the other the light white one. ''It a pity I couldn't find any other pretty dress that fit me'', she said with a small sigh and then walked to one of the sellers to pay for them.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette] - Page 5 Empty Re: Yes, I couldn't think of a better title... [Tag: Odette]

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:48 pm

Odette bit her bottom lip, she wished she could help her friend find dresses that would fit her. She went to one of the sellers and proceeded to buy the dresses she had found. After she was done she made her way to Marina, "Think of it this way, at least once the baby is born you can wear regular dresses." She pointed out.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Marina smiled shyly, ''You read my mind, Odette... That's exactly what I tell myself on this occasions, I'm not really complaining, but I'd feel glad to wear my old dresses again'', she said quietly and got the bag with her stuff.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Odette smiled, "Well it won't be that much longer till then right?" She asked.
    (can't think of much more...)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:08 pm

''Only a month and half'', she cooed and tapped her fingers gently upon her stomach. ''See you at lunch?'', she asked opening her arms for another hug.

[That's okay, I think we're done with them here :3]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Odette smiled and hugged her back, "Yes, until lunch time." She said with a warm smile as she pulled back, she waved good-bye and headed off.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:38 am