Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle]

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle] - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle]

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:19 am

(( *cough* His GRANDMOTHER'S necklace. XD ))

Flynn nods, standing and kissing her lips. He sweeps her up into his arms and starts walking towards the bedroom.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle] - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle]

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:27 am

Belle smiled softly as she was lifted up, but kept her lips against his as he carried her. "I love you," she reminded him as she gently kissed across his jaw.

(IKNOWDx
    ...I don't want her to break it. D8 It'll hurt enough with our plot the way it is. XD WE'REBEINGHORRIBLEFORDISCUSSINGTHISOUTINTHEOPENBTW.)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:42 am

(( and I really think she should break it after the deed, like right next to his head XD *being eviil muahahah*
    THEY. KNOW. NOTHING. FAMILYSECRETSWOMAN. XDD ))

"And I love you..."Flynn tells her back, pushing the door open with his foot to her bedroom. He lays her down on one side of the bed and takes off his vest, stripping off his shirt. He hands it to her with a smirk on his face. "I'd figure i'd give it to you know so you wouldn't go through the trouble of taking it."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:50 am

(You're going to murder my emotions. XD Skype is safer, you hooker. LETITALLBEADRAMATICSURPRISE.)

Belle watched as he took off his shirt. A shiver ran up her spine, but she controlled herself. "Thank you, kind sir," She cooed before reaching behind herself and untying her dress. She stood up and let it fall around her ankles before pulling on the shirt. She stretched, arching her back and groaning softly in the process. She then fell back onto the bed, looking up at him.

(xD Belle. Calm your tits. Literally. XDDDD )
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Post  Marina Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:56 am

[Haha.... Told ya Belle won't get through without sex until the wedding *whistles*]
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:16 am

Flynn chuckles, shaking his head at her before moving to the other side and slipping in. He wraps a loose arm around her and smiles at her.

(( FLYNN CAN THOUGH. IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO. ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:22 am

(...well, not all the time....XD)

Belle smiled as she felt his arm around her. She curled up against his chest and nuzzled her nose against his shoulder. "You're warm," She cooed, tracing an aimless pattern on his chest with her fingertips.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:45 am

(( *cough* CARLYGETYOU'REHEADOUTOFTHEGUTTER. ))

"I should be... or that'd be bad..." Flynn jokes, chuckling softly. He brushes her hair softly, feeling all of her soft brown curls.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:02 am

(NEVER. youthoughtthesamething;3)

Belle giggled softly, turning her golden hues up to him. She looked at her ring in the corner of her eye and grinned a bit childishly. "What made you want to marry me, Flynn? Out of everyone in the world...You pick me?" She said, scrunching up her nose a bit.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:51 am

Flynn smiles, looking down at her beautiful golden eyes. "Before I met you... I never socialized with anyone after my Grandmother died. Especially Women. Esme was the only exception since she's been with me since the beginning and even then, I didn't speak much. I used to work, go home to rest, work again before going back to an empty home. The only ones I talked to willingly was my employers and Esme..." He starts, describing who he used to be. "That is... until I met you. For some reason, the energy that exude off of you interested me and before I knew it... I was falling for you..." Flynn looks down at her with a smile. "I wanted to marry you, because you're the only one that can make me smile the way I do now, you make my day even happier the more I see you, and I am uncontrollably, undeniably, madly in love with you, my Belle." He whispers the last part before kissing her lips tenderly and passionatly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:11 am

Belle felt the tears sting her eyes at each and every one of his words. What had she ever done to deserve someone like him? She really had no reason to deserve him, no matter how hard she tried to make herself see something. As his lips touched hers, she returned his kiss, cupping his cheeks to hold his lips to hers. She let a small, happy sob break against their lips, causing her to break the kiss and simply lean her forehead against his. "I love you, Flynn," She whispered, her golden eyes blurred with tears, but still sincere.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:31 am

"And I love you Belle." He whispers back to her, brushing away her tears, before pulling her back into his embrace.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:20 am

Belle gladly leaned into his embrace, sniffling slightly from her tears. She knew she would have to sleep soon if she wanted the alcohol to wear off anytime soon. And, besides that, Eric was two rooms over.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:56 pm

Flynn pulls the covers to her shoulders, as if reading her mind. "Goodnight Belle..." He kisses her forehead lightly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:50 pm