Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle]

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:59 am

Eric took the image and studied for a while, ''You look like her'', he said softly, ''And yes, I approve this dress... Do you still have it with you?'', he asked and handed the image back to her. He would have shown it to Flynn, but he knew it was bad lucky if the groom sees the dress before the ceremony.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle]

Post  Flynn Rider Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Flynn watches her and Eric talk about the dress. His eyebrow raised but only to shrug it off a few moments later, knowing he was going to see it when she walked down the aisisle. He bit his bottom lip, the image sprouting in his mind.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Belle's smile faltered slightly as she was compared to her mother, but she gave it her all to keep her smile up. Those memories were all to fresh after everything that had happened today. "I-I...I-I might..." She stammered before clearing her throat and blinking away the liquid that tried to form on the brims of her eyes. "I-I'll go check--" She mumbled before hurrying off, wiping her eyes as she walked and then hurrying downstairs to the cellar where they kept their weapons. There was another door down there that led to her own personal space -- a library, to be exact. There was a chest that had a simple latch on it. She popped it open and then sat down onto her knees in front of the chest.

The touched the material tentatively, then bit her lip, trying to not look at the picture in the corner of the chest, but failing. She lifted up the image of her mother and herself that had been done only a few days before she'd lost her. Belle's bottom lip was trembling as she closed her eyes and sat the picture back down.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:40 pm

At first Eric didn't know what he had done or said to make her ran away like that, ''I'll go check on her... We'll be right back'', he said blankly to Flynn and ran to where Belle had gone. The day has been a mess for him, and he noticed she wasn't like she'd always been the days before, it looked like she was moved also.

''Hey, you okay?'', he asked quietly as he walked closer to where she was. He knelt by her side and wrapped one arm gently around her shoulders. ''You know you can tell me everything, don't you?'', he pointed softly as he kissed her temple.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:08 pm

Belle flinched when she heard Eric. Great...someone else was going to see her weak and defenseless. Wonderful. She whimpered slightly when he put his arm around, and instantly fell into his embrace, her arms wrapping around his middle like a lost, miserable child. Her fingers clenched the fabric of his shirt as she cried gently, trying to hide her face against his chest to keep him from seeing. The picture was still visible in the chest, giving him a clear view to what was getting to her.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Eric sighed when she fell into him, and he wrapped one of his arm around her waist, while the other stayed at her head, and he smoothed her hair softly down. He looked around, and his eyes glued on the image over the little chest, he recognized her mother on the picture, and a little girl with her, with beautiful golden eyes. He pulled her closer to him, and whispered quietly, ''I know it's not alright...'', he chuckled softly, remembering the words she said right after he buried his mother, ''But we are tough, we're going to get through this...''
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Belle laughed slightly in her cries at his first words. She knew how hard it must have been for him to comfort her about her mother when his mother had only been lost within the last twenty four hours. Her mother had been gone for fifteen years. But, that didn't make it any easier when she had been so close to her. "I-I know we are...As long as we're together, we can do this," She whispered, moving her head to rest on his shoulder. "I'm sorry...I'm being selfish..." She sighed, leaning back and wiping her eyes.

((....holy shit. You got BELLE to APOLOGIZE. .____________. ))
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:45 pm

[Tell me, besides getting into her panties, what ERIC CAN'T MAKE HER TO DO?? XD]

''Pft... Shut up, Bells. You don't need to apologize.'', he said with a small smile and wipped the tears that started falling from his own eyes, he could see how hard was for her to stand by his side while he had to bury Elizabeth, and he got a little upset for her pushing herself so far into it. ''We are going to be together through this and through all the shit that can fall upon us'', he smirked, and put his hand upon her cheek, brushing away the last tears from her skin.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:52 pm

(xD I can't think of anything! XD)

Belle smiled a bit at his words and leaned into his touch. She hiccuped a bit from her crying and then smiled, tearing up again, but for a whole different reason that was obvious in her eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tenderly, resting her head at the crook of his neck. "I know. That's why I love you," She admitted.

He was closer to her as a brother than even John was these days. She'd never had someone who cared for her so quickly and at such a deep level. Sure, Flynn and her had a connection that was just as strong, but this was different. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with Flynn -- be his wife, his soul mate, everything he needed, because she loved him and wanted him to see her as all of those things as well. But, there were things she'd told Eric that she'd never been able to tell Flynn. It was two different relationships, both of which she was glad to have. Losing either of them would kill her.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:07 am

Eric gently wrapped his arms around her again, the look she had into her eyes left him smiling sheepishly. He sighed softly at her words, ''I-I love you too, Bells'', he said quietly and kissed the top of her head.

He never imagined he could love somebody after his farewell with Cinderella, but his was a diffent kind of love. He cared about Belle, like she was really his young sister. He smoothed her hair gently as she calmed herself slowly, ''What about we forget about his whole wedding stuff for today and go back upstairs?'', he suggested softly.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:54 am

Belle eventually got a hold of herself and sighed, leaning back to look at him. "Yeah..." she nodded, looking back at the chest and biting her lip. "But...look," She pulled the dress from the chest gently and stood up, holding the dress to her frame and biting her lip. "I could never pull it off as well as my mother did, but...do I look completely ridiculous?" She asked, making a slight face.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:09 am

Eric chuckled softly and smirked seeing her face... ''Well, I don't think so... You'll look beautiful, not like your mother of course, you have your own beauty Belle'', he winked at her, and then sighed... ''Let's stop for now, or I'm going to start thinking about your hair, and make up and then all this girly stuff... I need some man time now...'', he scoffed and ruffled her hair playful.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:32 am

Belle giggled, nodding and folding the dress up before placing it back in the chest. She went over to him and kissed his cheek fondly before giving him a light smile. "C'mon. I'm sure you and Flynn can find something in common," She said, giving him an impish grin. "He's a sweetheart...he's just...stubborn. He's been around me too long," she mumbled as she led him upstairs.

She walked back over to Flynn and kissed his lips gently. "I'm alright," She whispered, knowing he had to be thinking about it. She kissed his forehead before standing up straight. "Alcohol. Alcohol is good," she mumbled, walking off to the kitchen and coming back with three bottles of liqueur. She handed one to Flynn and another to Eric, keeping one for herself as she sat onto Flynn's lap and leaned against his chest.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:42 am

Eric laughed quietly while he followed her upstairs, the guy was sure stubborn, and Eric hoped it didn't get worse when he went after his fiance, while he stayed alone at the room. He gave the man a small smirk and sat on the place he was before.

''Oh, thank you... That's all I needed...'', he winked playful at Belle and opened his bottle to take a long shot from it. Maybe alcohol could help him forget about his mother for a moment.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:37 am

Flynn sighs in relief when she comes over and he smiles, brushing a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. As she leaves and comes back with Alcohol, he raises a brow at her when she gives him a glass. He doesn't drink from it but only refills her cup with his portion. He looks over to Eric, sighing and giving into his guilty concious.

He places the glass and Belle's lap before extending a hand out towards Eric. "I'm.... Sorry for not introducting myself earlier. I'm Flynn... Flynn Rider."

(( Aww, he's being nice. I'm su proud of him. :3 ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:02 am

Belle frowned a bit when Flynn rejected the drink and simply gave it to her. She sighed, really not all that surprised that he wouldn't drink. She finished her glass before picking up the bottle and taking a sip. "Awe...You can be sweet," She said playfully as Flynn finally showed Eric a bit of kindness. "See, Eric? I'm not craz--....well, I am, but not about him," She giggled slightly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:13 am

Eric shook his hand firmly, ''I'm Eric Storm... Nice to finally being introduced to you'', he said with a small smile and leaned back to drink some more from his bottle.

He looked up to Belle and shook his head, ''I think you are crazy about him, don't deny Bells'', he winked and smirked at them. They were a cute couple, he couldn't deny, and he was glad he didn't try anything on her.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:29 am

Flynn smiles at the man befor dropping his hand. He frowned at Belle, taking the bottle away from her and pouring the bottle into a cup. He smirks at Eric's comment. "Yea, she doesn't like to admit it sometimes." Flynn keeps it out from her reach, treating her a bit like a kid.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:12 am

Belle gasped as he took the bottle from her. She pursed her lips and watched as he poured the liquid into the glass. She rolled her eyes and tried to reach for the bottle only to have it held just out of her reach. "Fly-nn!" She whined before looking back at him and poking her bottom lip out as far as she could in a pout.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:42 am

Eric nodded at his comment, and smirked seeing them. ''Oh, c'mon, Flynn... Don't be mean and else I'm going to share my bottle with her'', he joked and drank some more from the bottle, not sure if he was going to share it with her, he was happy he had a bottle for himself.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:37 am

"Belle, No." He looks at her sternly before rolling his eyes at Eric. "She doesn't need to over drink..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:53 am

Belle whined again as Flynn continued to keep it away from her. She huffed and swallowed the rest of her cup. "I need this, for one night, Flynn," She said simply, looking away for a moment to keep herself steady. Her mind was too distracted after everything with Eric and his mother. She just wanted to have a foggy mind for once.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:57 am

Eric looked from Flynn to Belle, ''Here, take some...'', he handed her his bottle, seeing she needed to get drunk as much as he needed.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:16 am

Flynn looks between Belle and Eric, knowing that she probably told him something, a lot of things come to think of it, that Flynn doesn't know. Sadly, Eric was right in this situation. Flynn handed Belle's bottle to Eric. "I'm not going to dirnk any of it, so you can take it..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:20 am

Belle looked to Eric with a gracious look in her eyes. "Thank you," She sighed, then looked to Flynn as he handed off the other bottle. "Hey...I'll talk to you about it. I promise," She said, noting he had noticed his lack of information on exactly why she needed to have a fuzzy mind. She kissed Flynn's lips gently before sitting back on the couch. "Hey...What's in the bag you brought here?" She asked curiously, playing with a strand of her dark hair.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:03 pm