Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle]

Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Antal inlägg : 1166
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21

I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle] - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle]

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:16 am

He sighs and plays along with her until she lays back down. Flynn looks at Eric before shaking his head at his drunkness. Exactly the reason why he doesn't drink. "To reframe from causing any damage, I think it's best if you sleep here on the couch tonight..." He raises a brow.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Antal inlägg : 1296
    Ålder : 33

I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle] - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm... Not so lost [Tag: Belle]

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:32 am

Belle shook her head, smiling. "Oh please. He sleeps like a bear," Belle snickered, smiling over at Eric. She got up and took his hand, tugging him to John's bedroom. "There's a bed. You can sleep in it," She said before smirking and ruffling his hair. She kissed his cheek and giggled softly. She walked back to Flynn and sat beside him, curling up at his side. "You don't hate him, do you?" She asked after a few minutes.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:43 am

''I don't want the couch, a want a bed...'', he pouted childishly. He smirked slightly, and waved back to Flynn while he dragged his feet to where Belle tugged him. ''Thanks again, Bells...'', he sighed quietly and sat on the bed... He took some other shots from his bottle, thinking about what happened to him throught the whole weak. He laid down and saved some alcohol for the morning, if there was one thing his stepfather taught him it was there was no medicine to a hangover than alcohol.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:54 am

"I wouldn't say Hate... Nor like either... but what can I do about it." Flynn shrugs, wrapping his arms around her. "But, don't let my opinion ruin the mood..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:59 am

Belle frowned slightly, though she understood why he didn't like Eric. Either way, she hated to think he wasn't happy with him being there. "I know I should have asked you, but...his mother's throat was cut open -- I think right in front of him...Just like my moms was," she whispered, finding the alcohol wasn't strong enough to clear her mind.

(muaha. depression to avoid sex. XD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:43 pm

(( It works XD ))

Flynn furrowed his eyesbrows, now hearing why she offered for him to stay. He knew he shouldn't have been such an ass towards him. "I'll... apologize in the moring for being such a dick... I'm sorry Belle..." He sighs, kissing her forehead lightly. "You've... never really told me about your family... other than John that is..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Belle sighed, looking down for a minute. "I...well, its not such a happy story, Flynn..." She mumbled, looking over at him. "But...Eric knows about my past -- well, some of it. So, that's why he went down there earlier to make sure I was okay...he knows some of my pain...though, I hate that he doea. It's not someone anyone should have to feel. You don't want to know, Flynn," she sighed.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:50 am

"Belle..." Flynn starts before adjusting both of them so that he can face her comfortably. He places both of his hands on her cheeks, looking into her golden eyes deeply. "I'm going to be your husband, spending the rest of my life with you. I want you to feel that you can tell me anything, without having to worry about my feelings. I want you to know that I don't want you to feel like you have to carry pain by yourself. I want to know everything about you, happy or not. Because I love you and I want to do everything in my power to make you the happiest person in this world. So please..." Flynn grabs both of her hands and brings them up to his chest. "Let me know your story Belle..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:39 am

Belle looked to him as he held her face in his large hands. She chewed her bottom lip, watching the emotions that went with his words trail across his eyes. A soft shy slid off her lips as she knew she needed to tell him. She looked away for a few moments, but looked back as she felt him move her hands. She placed her palm over his heartbeat and smiled a bit.

She got up and went over to the bookshelf. She pulled out a framed image. She sat down beside him again and handed him a picture of Belle, her mother, and her father. "John didn't want to be in it...My father is not his father," she said simply, but then brushed her fingertip against the image of her mother. Belle really did look like her -- same golden eyes, same soft smile. "My mother was my best friend when I was little...Dad was the one who was always there, too, but Mom was the first one I went to...We told each other everything, and if I was scared, she held me no matter how long it took," She mumbled, leaning into Flynn's side. "John was protective of me, but Mom was even more so...Especially when John's father would come by and try and harass mom. He'd go after me, a lot, saying I was the reason he wasn't welcome in the house anymore...Which, I guess was true...when he'd found out mom was pregnant with me, he left. Said if I wasn't his, he didn't want me. I tried to get him to like me -- everyone liked me when I was little...I was this sweet little girl who did no wrong," She laughed a bit bitterly. "But...he hated me. He hit me, and h-he...touched me..." she said lowly, swallowing the lump in her throat. "I told mom, and she got angry with him. So did John...John got more angry than anyone..." She sighed, looking away.

"He came back, and he...he said he was done with feeling miserable. He stabbed dad, after having fought him for a while. He took mom and held her by her hair, and just cut her throat wide open while John held me in the corner of the room. He saw me crying out for my mother and I guess he realized what he'd done to me over the years and actually felt bad...So, he cut his own throat. John said I passed out after that -- went into shock or something. He said I was never the same after that," she said, obviously trying to clear her way through the foggy memories. "I got quiet after that -- didn't speak to anyone, didn't do much. I just read. John stared teaching me to defend myself, seeing as I was so weak before...I was only six, though. I had almost perfected my archery by seven," She sighed, looking down. "As I got older...John showed me how often things like that were happening in the town -- how cruel people were. I knew I wasn't normal anymore. My head was too...screwy. Killing people...killing men...I shouldn't have liked it was much as I did," She admitted, closing her eyes.

"John saw that...so, he kept me away from men. For two reason -- he didn't want me to get hurt by them like I was by his father...and, he didn't want me snapping on any men who didn't deserve it," She whispered, looking away from him like she expected him to suddenly be scared of her. Which, he probably should have been. The smallest thing could throw her off, and she knew even he wouldn't be safe if she lost it.

(OHTHEFORESHADOWING. XD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:30 am

(( OHNO. XD ))

Flynn wraps him arms around Belle, pulling her into his chest. "Thank you... for telling me about your story. I know that must've been hard for you Belle..." Flynn buries his face into her hair before pulling her back slightly to see her eyes. "You're Mother would've been proud of the strong, beautiful woman you are today Belle. Innocent or not..." Flynn smiles at her.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:43 am

Belle leaned into his chest, glad for the embrace. She knew he needed to know about her past, but that didn't make it any easier. She sighed and looked at him. Hearing his words brought tears to her eyes, but they were mostly happy tears for once in that night. "She would like how strong I am...I don't think she'd approve of my occupation, though," She said, making a face.

(skype. get on it. XD)
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:08 am

Flynn simply chuckles at her face, leaning back a bit. "Yea, well. My family wouldn't like mine either but what can you do about it?" He smiles at her before brushing away a tear off her cheek.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:30 am

Belle laughed slightly, leaning into his touch as he wiped her tears. "Yeah, I guess...but, you're a great man, Flynn...You're smart, and handsome, and funny, and kind..." She bit her lip before leaning over and gently kissing his lips. "Anyone would be lucky to just know you...of course your parents would be proud of you," She sighed.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:03 am

Flynn chuckles at her comment before looking down. "Maybe my mother, but I don't know so much about my father..." He looks up at her with a smile.
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:27 am

Belle frowned at that and crawled onto his lap. She played with a strand of his hair. "Well...your father has every reason to be proud of you. Maybe not in your choice of fiance, but eh," She said gently as she laid her head on his shoulder and fiddled with the necklace around her neck -- the one he'd given her.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Flynn chuckles before shaking his head. "It doesn't matter what he thinks... I knew my Grandmother would have loved you... She'd probably tell you that you remind her of my own mother also..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Belle looked up at him and gave him a small smile. "I wish I could have met her...she sounds like an amazing woman," Belle mumbled, reaching up and stroking his cheek.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:31 pm

"She was..." Flynn smiles, remembering his Grandmother vividly. He turls the necklace he gave to Belle. "She helped shaped me who I am today... Without her... I would've been just as bad as one of the Korsos..."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Belle looked down as he moved her necklace. "Well...if she made you into this man, then she has my thanks," Belle mumbled, nuzzling her head into the crook of his neck.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Flynn smiles, burying his face into her hair and tightening his arms around her slightly. "I love you Belle... More than anything in this world..."

(( You know what would be more cruel when Belle snaps? If she took the necklace and shattered it to peices O_O...))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:49 pm

(BRI. Dx ...Sad part is, she probably would. -falls over; What about her ring? D8)

Belle gladly curled into his embrace and kissed the side of his neck affectionately. "I love you, too, Flynn," She whispered, sliding her arms around his neck. "You do realize how amazing you are, right?" She asked, her fingers brushing against his hair at the back of his neck.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:53 pm

(( We are taking that bitch off before she snaps XD DOYOUKNOWHOWLONGITTOOKHIMTOPAYFORTHATALONE? XD ))

"Sort of." He grins jokingly at her before kissing her forehead. "Just as much as you should know how amazing you are."
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:56 pm

(baha xD Fair enough. I'd hate for her to be responsible for breaking any of that stuff, though. Dx...then again, with what we have planned...x.o)

Belle giggled slightly, shaking her head. "Please...I'm not amazing," She said quietly, nuzzling her nose to the crook of his neck.
    Flynn Rider
    Flynn Rider

Post  Flynn Rider Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:45 am

(( It's quite impossible unless Fate told her not to wear them XD ))

"Stop being so modest, Yes you are." Flynn whispers, placing his cheek ontop of her head.

(( Are they going to move to the bedroom or sleep on the couch? XDD ))
    Belle Rolfe
    Belle Rolfe

Post  Belle Rolfe Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:49 am

Belle laughed gently and rolled her eyes. "Yeah yeah," she mumbled, leaning over to kiss his lips gently. "C'Mon...we should go to bed," she yawned sleepily as she got up and took his hand.

(( she won't break the ring...but...the necklace...Agh Dx))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:03 pm