Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Dimitri
King Stefan
Jane Porter
Jim
8 posters

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan] Empty This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Post  Jim Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:26 pm

Jim sat completley still, leaning his abck and head agaisnt the cold stone walls, starign aimlessly at the wall ahead of him.
    The teen had been surprsingly calm his on his whole stay at the prison, not resisting even once after they had dragged him outside the council.
    He hoped Al was alright, though the poor guy would probably be worried to deaht by now. And he was hurt byt that dman Rolf. Jim would gladly give him one last pounding before he met his fate.
    He glanced down at the floor, his eyes stopping at a small pool of dried up blood. It was so much prettier when it was red. Red...
    He leaned forward slightly, until he had his forhead against his knees.
    I'm sorry Ariel... everyone... But this is for the best.

Last edited by Jim on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan] Empty Re: This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:28 pm

(IF JIM DIES, I DIE!!!! DX ;3; )
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Antal inlägg : 97
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan] Empty Re: This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Post  King Stefan Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:31 pm

[Pff, don't worry, he wont die <333333]

A loud squeak was heard when the prisondoor opened and Stefan walked in slowly- and kept his gaze on the young man in the cell. The only thing that went through his mind was if he was in the right place. How could this boy have done anything like that?
    "Hello, Mr Hawkins.." Stefan said before he cleared his throat.
    "Or should I say 'Korso'? It's unusual that a boy has a different last name than his father.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:35 pm

((yeah, 'cause you guys would kill me if he did x'D))

He tensedt being calle dby hos father name again and slowy turned to look at the king.
    "Call me by that name again, and I'll rip your throut out," he promsied. His eyes were empty as he stuided their town's ruler. This man looked so... weak. Just like this town.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839

Post  Jane Porter Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:38 pm

(you have a point...and muahahaaha good, and btw Ami, same goes for Mikey XDD)
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Stefan looked down as he took a breath and just shook his head. He didn't really tried to deny that he was a bad man, and it was sad. His father had absolutely left a mark on the boy.
    "Fine, Mr Hawkins.." He said with a little nod.
    "Do you know why I'm here? It's because the Council wants a second opinion on what we should do to you. And is that really the things you want to say to the persons who can help you?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:50 pm

((darn it! I mean uh... *cough* x3))

"Do you give all the massmurders this many chances? No wonder this town is so fucked up, you're nice to the wrong people and send the innocnet to the gallows," he spat and looked away from Stefan. Idiots... thye were all fucking idiots!
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:56 pm

"No, we don't.." He said shortly and shook his head.
    "But we don't think it was your idea. We know that both your father and your uncle is back, and we also know what they can do to people" Stefan said softly and crossed his arms slightly over his chest.
    "Why do you take the blame for all of this? You've a chance to get your life back, why don't you take it?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Jim shaked his head, still looking away. "For a ruler, you're so dman naive," he mutterd quietly. "People doens't forget or forigve. If you won't do your job properly, the people will do it for you."
    He knew that getting his old life back is impossible at this point, people hated him enough before this. He couldn't even leave the city. This dman city thta was prison to him, and slowy dying form the inside.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:19 pm

"You know what that means, don't you?" He asked in a sigh as he kept his eyes on the young boy.
    "If you don't even want to defend yourself, then there's nothing I can do." Stefan said and shook his head.
    "But maybe, if you help us catch the twins, we don't have to be so harsh with your punishment?!"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:27 pm

He lowerd his head more. Just take a fucking hint..!
    "You're to weak to cathc them. even if you know where their hiding, ti wouldn't help you in any way. They're always a steo ahead. Neither you, the council or you wroking togheter could stop them. So amn upa nd you job, or let the people see anouther reason to why you're not suited to rule. I mean, you couldn't even protect their families form one single brat."
    Jim didn't need to answer him. It wouldn't matter... they wouldn't udnerstand. He was just so... tierd.
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:34 pm

Stefan just looked at him for a moment before he just nodded and turned around to leave. Jim had said his final words, and there was nothing he could do. He was stopped though by a guard that said something to the King, and Stefan nodded once again.
    "You have a visitor, Mr Hawkins.." He said simply and moved away from the door where Ariel now stood. He wouldn't leave, not when he knew that she could help them.
    Ariel just stood there for a moment and glanced at him. She had heard the last things he had said, and she wanted to leave - but it was too late now.
    "Why don't you tell them the truth?" She asked quietly and frowned sadly when she thought that this was maybe the last time she would see him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:41 pm

Dimitri stood a little further away, half coverd in the shadows. The two inside the prison couldn't see him, but he was till close enough to hear everything clealry.
    He ahnd't epxeted to see the King here already, but as always he kept up his act and bowed slighty at the kingdoms current ruler. "Your majesty," he greeted and turned his attention back to the ther others inside the cell.

Jim couldn't even bring himself to be surprsied anymore. She'd always turn up at situaions like this, when he said thing he didn't her to see or hear.
    "I already told them the truth. Not my ault they decide to think the best of a monster."
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Ariel frowned sadly and flinched slightly by his words, she couldn't believe that he would say such things..
    "No, you didn't. Why didn't you tell them that you were forced to do it by your father and uncle?" She asked with a quiet voice.
    "You only did it to protect those you love..!"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:52 pm

"That's no excuse Ariel..." his said quietly and buried his face in his hands. "Afer all the things I done... even if I was forced to do it, it still doens't change the fact that i killed all those people! You'r enot suppsoe to just let things lik that slide. I will do it again, even worse I'm sure... Why do think think there's so many cray people wlaking freely? Beaucse the suppsoe rulers here flet bad for them, thinking that it's not their fault they did it, thye were turned into minster, they were forced to..."
    His hands were suddnely trembling. He was brekaing down all over again. "I can't... handle life anymore."
    King Stefan
    King Stefan
    Admin

Post  King Stefan Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:57 pm

"Jim.." Ariel almost sobbed and ran over to him to give a tight hug. And the King raised a hand to stop the guards that was supposed to stop her. It looked like Jim needed it.
    "You're not a monster, Jim.." Ariel whispered so that only he heard it before she turned around towards the King, and Dimitri- even though he stood a bit away.
    "I can help you catch even worse men.. But only if you promise to let Jim go.." She said firmly, and kept her gaze on Dimitri.
    "the twins.. Another rapist- whatever you ask for.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Dimitri litsend thoroughly, only getting more pleased and excited by the second. The twins? This was gold to him. Those two could be really useful as well.
    He pushed himself off the wall. "Are you really sure about this? Wouldn't that risk your saftey?"

Jim looke dup shocked at the red head at her grabbed her shoulders. "Are you crazy?! No, I won't let you do that!" He sounded more scared than anything, his paniced voice mking the guars think he'd snapp and went to pull him away from the girl. "They'll find out and come after you..!"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:09 pm

Ariel looked at Jim for a moment, and knew that he was right- but it was the only way to get him out of her.
    "I know where they live.." She said to Dimitri- but looked at Jim the whole time before she glanced away.
    "If you let Jim go and drop all charges, I will show you.." Ariel said firmly and looked around at all the people.
    "Please, Your Highness - Sir Dimtri.. And I promise that Jim is a nice man- he wont do anything like that again.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Jim looke d asif he was about to jump her, and the guards was on him the next second, holding down. "No Ariel! Stop it! You'll only make it worse!" he shouted, struggling violently. "Please, don't tell them...!"

Dimtri glanced at King curiously. They both couldn't decide this on their own... He couldn't baucse he wa sonly one oart of the coouncil, and Stefan either beacuse he was working togheter with them at the moment.
    "I'm afraid we cna't make this decision on our own," he answer before the king could. "However... we could try and find these... twins, and if we manage to catch them, that might be enough to set your friend free again."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:21 pm

"Yes.. The Twins means more to us than Mr Hawkins here does.." Stefan said after Dimitri and smiled softly at the girl. She was brave, and he hoped it could work out for those two.
    "But as said - we can't decide this on our own.." He sighed and shook his head.

"How can I make it worse? You're in Prison, Jim" Ariel snapped before she cleared her throat when Dimtiri and the King spoke.
    "I need your word!.." She said firmly and stood straight.
    "If I help you catch the twins, Jim will be free.. Otherwise I wont help you.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:34 pm

Yes, this was just brilliant! This girl turned out to be more useful than he'd thought! He'll for sure keep her in mind.
    Dimtri nodded after a while. "You'll have my word. If we manages ot cath the wtins, we'll let young Hawkins here go free. Your Majesty..."
    DImitri looked at the king. "If I may, I could tkae this amtetr into my own hands, since you already have the whole kingdom to worry about. So, i'm gonna have to ask you to trust me."

"Idiot! It's not me I'm refering to it's-"
    A sudden kick to his stomach shut him up and he felddwon to his knees, leaving him without air for a moment.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:41 pm

Stefan glanced at Dimitri for a moment before he just nodded. He would tell the rest of the members to keep an eye on him too, since he didn't really trusted him- but he was right. Stefan had already too much in his head, but he would still keep up with what's happening.
    "I think I've done everything I can now.. He's yours, Dimitri.." he said and patted him on the shoulder before the King walked away from the prison.

Ariel smiled softly at Dimitri and bowed slightly at the king when he left before she turned around to glare at the guard that had kicked Jim.
    "Jim, I can't let you stay in here. This is the only way.." Ariel said and landed on her knees infront of him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:48 pm

Dimtri knew he wasn't trusted and that the kinf would probably tell the other members. Everyone wouldn't like it, and Fa would defentily get supicious. That old hag always did. Aw well, he's just have to work fast. Nothing hard with that.
    He sighend for the guards to leave to leave the two a short private moment.

"They'll come after you..." Jim breathed out, holding his stomach. "Please don't do this..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:51 pm

"But this can be our chance, Jim.." Ariel said quietly and placed her hands on his cheeks.
    "And you will be sentenced to death if I don't do anything.." She said sadly and with a little frown.
    "Why didn't you tell the truth?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:56 pm

"...I just couldn't bring myself to be given another chance.. to be forgiven, when I'd only end up doing the same things again," he finally confesed. "I'm so tired of living like this... on lies, and fear of when thye'll come back or make me do... losing more loved ones," he forced himslef up to a sittign positon and looked away. "I know it's selfish of me... but i've reached my brekaing point one to many times to just... keep going."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:23 pm