Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Dimitri
King Stefan
Jane Porter
Jim
8 posters

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan] - Page 5 Empty Re: This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Seems like she wouldn't stop surprising him today. How many times ahd she doen that during her visit anyway?
    "In a cell?" he asked, not really against the idea, it was extremly tempting and maybe he wouldn't be able to hold himself back, but still... here... it didn't seem right. For her.
    "Once I really gotten into it, i ahve big trouble holding back," he warned. "You really think it's a good idea?2 he chuckled softly.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan] - Page 5 Empty Re: This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Ariel looked down unsure when he said the "cell", and she knew that it wasn't be most romantic place in the world.
    "Maybe you're right.. I'm sorry, that was stupid" She said under a breath and foced a little laugh.
    "We can wait.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:26 pm

"No, it wasn't stupid," he said and kissed her, more deeply than last time. "Not stupid at all..." he breathed against her lips before capturing them again. He could maybe just test the waters a little, as long as they didn't went to far right?
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:31 pm

"So.. You want to-- do it?" She asked between the kisses.
    "Just tell me what to do, and I will try my best" Ariel smiled shyly and ran one hand through his hair.
    "And Dimitri promised that no one would come in, so you don't have to worry about that"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:37 pm

He hummed, runnign his hands up and down along her sides and back. "Just do whatever you want to," he told her, kissing her forehead.
    He slowly pushed her down against the cold floor, and loomed over her, making sure she wouldn't be to uncomfortable.
    "Just stop me when i'm going to far," he mumbled, returing to ehr neck while lettign his hands trvael down her body.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:46 pm

"But-- I don't know what to do" Ariel giggled quietly and flinched a little by the cold floor, but Jim's hands made her think about something else.
    "How far do you want to go?" She asked and looked up at him.
    "I'm yours.. You can do whatever you want"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:54 pm

"Craeful with you say, you kight unleash a beast," he laughed lighty against her neck, feeling himself grow warmer when she said that. "I don't know yet myself actually..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:00 pm

Ariel laughed slightly as he did and just shook her head.
    "I think I can tame the beast" She said a little teasingly as she let her hands travel up and down his sides - taking his shirt with her a little with every move. She had been so afraid when Eric staretd to take off his clothes, but with Jim- she couldn't wait to see him without them..
    "Just-- try to be gentle with everything you do.. okay?!"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:06 pm

"Of course," he promised, pulling down the arm of her dress from ehr shoulder a little to get to more skin.
    He felt her tugginga t ehr shrt, but decided to tease ehr a little and didn't help with it off. Smirking, he leaned back down to kiss her shoulder as one of his hands travled up her leg, under her dress.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:26 pm

"Good.. Then everything is okay" Ariel said with a wide smile and took a deep breath to relax when he stroked her leg. She gripped his shirt and pulled it off before she admired his handsome torso. It had scars, but it made it only even more attractive. She stroked her fingers gently over the biggest of the scars before she glanced up at him with a shyly smile.
    "You truly love me, right?And I'm not just one of your conquests, right?!" She asked to be sure so that she was doing the right thing,
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:33 pm

His face was unreadable for a moment as he just stared down at her face. He reached for her hand and placed it on his chest, right above where his heart was.
    "If you were only oen of my 'conquests' my heart wouldn't be beating this fast."
    He bent down to kiss her again, having now hiked up her dress all the way over waist, gently squeezing her legs beofre moving his hands to rubb her thighs.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:35 pm

(I said it once, I'll it again your sex scenes are hot *lurking*)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:44 pm

[Hahahha xD Hannah <33 thanks?! xDDD]

Ariel smiled softly up at him as she could feel his heart beat under her hand, and sighed into the kiss. Again, the cold floor against her skin made her flinch- but it wasn't the only thing. She gasped quietly and suprised when he touch her thigh, and looked up at the ceiling.
    "I'm sorry, I'm just a little nervous.." She said and took a deep breath to relax once again.
    "M-maybe if you takes off your pants too, then I will maybe feel a little better" She said with a shyly smile
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:49 pm

((Ariel's in a hurry to get him naked >8D /shotsohard/ tihi thanks Hannah x'3 maybe I'm preparing myself for Mikey/Oddie....x'3 *hides*))

He laghed under his breath as he keept kissing her, and got a little frustrated with her dress.
    "If you say so," he breathed hotly against her shoulder and started to remove his pants... and pull dwon the rets of her dress.
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:52 pm

(........*flails so bad* MUST CALM MYSELF!!! *cough* *keeps lurking*)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Ariel took a last glance at the ceiling when she heard him pull down his pants before she started to help him with her dress, and took it off completely. She shivered by the cold, but knew that it would soon be warm again when he was close.
    "Well, it didn't really made me feel less nervous, but it still feels okay" She said quietly, but with a wide smile.
    "Do-- you want me to do something?" She asked carefully
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:11 pm

"Sorry," he chuckled, runnin his fingers thruhg ehr red locks he's always adored so much.
    He pressed their boides togheter as he embraced her. He toom her hand, kissing it and thne lead it down in between her bodies. She could draw her hand back whenever she wnat to, since h wans't holding it tightly. "Tocuh me?" he whisperd in her ear.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Ariel closed her eyes as she let her hand be lead down, and carefully stroked his abdomen and thigh- but didn't dared to touch him really, even though it was maybe that he asked for. But soon she controlled her nervousness and let her hand slide down between his legs- and flinched a little when she reached his most private part. Even though she wasn't technically a virgin any longer, she still hadn't touched someone like this..
    "What-- What should I do with it?" She asked a little shocked and looked at him, because she assumed that she needed to do something
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:34 pm

He kissed her cheek. "Just stroke it," he mumbled, guiding her hand. "Up and down."
    He placed kisses and nips on her neck again, letting his other free hand travel up her body and grabbed her breast, squeezing a little and the massaged it.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Ariel did as he said with a untrained hand and felt a little nervous as she stroke it. She didn't even know why that would feel so good, but if he wanted her to do it- then she would do it.
    Ariel stopped though in a movement as he grabbed her breast, and she glanced down at his hand on it. She hadn't even touched herself so much, so it was a real new feeling..
    "Am I doing this right?" She asked quietly as she started to move her hand up and down his lenght again.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:49 pm

"Yeah," he groaned out, letting go of her hand as she started to egt the hang of it. "Just a little faster now," he breathed out, gently biting down on neck and shoulder. He squeezed her breast a little harder and had his other now also free hand to move down inbewteen her legs and slowly started stroke her clit as well.

((gyaaaa *dies* ok... gotta go now...gosh i'm so embaressed >///<))
    Jane Porter
    Jane Porter

Antal inlägg : 839
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Jane Porter Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:54 pm

(NO...No embarrassment!!! *huggles and cuddles* you're doing great hun x3)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:01 pm

[We don't have to do it if you don't want to <3 remember that Very Happy and you're doing great by the way <3]

Ariel nodded as he told her what he wanted, and tried to increase her speed. She felt a little happy, or proud that he liked what she was doing, and smiled softly to herself. Once his hand was placed between her legs, Ariel gasped - by many different reasons. It was both suprising and a good feeling when through her body- but there was still that memory of what had happened in the woods that dark night. But she quickly shook away the thought and laid her free hand ontop of his when he squeezed her breast.
    "Gently.." She said quietly as he pressed a little harder, but she had a little smile on her lips. Slowly she moved her lower body towards his hand and let out a small moan.

Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:49 am

((Thanks guys ;3; i'll be fine... i can do this... ahahaha x'D))

He mumbled an apology and kissed her softly. He ahd started to breath heavier and moved his hips agaisnt her hand. It's been quite a while since he last was with someone, so he was more sensitive than usual.
    He stopped her hand's movements then and removed it from him. He'd surely snapp at this rate and go all crazy on her. Bad idea.
    Giving her a gentle smile he let his motu travel dwon from ehr throut to one of ehr breasts and sucked on it, while carefully slipping one finger inside of her.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:24 am

Ariel freezed a little when he took away her hand from him, and started to wonder if she had made something wrong. It had sounded as if he liked it, but maybe she was just hurting him instead..
    Once she felt that he moved one finger inside of her- she snapped out from her freezing and clasped her legs together by reaction when the touch made her remember the last time someone did that.
    "I--I'm sorry.." She stammered and hesitantly spread them again while she took a deep breath. Ariel bit her lip and laid her hand on his head and stroked it slowly.
    "I'm sorry.. Go on.." Ariel said with a little smile and glanced down at him

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:34 am