Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Dimitri
King Stefan
Jane Porter
Jim
8 posters

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan] - Page 3 Empty Re: This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:13 pm

"I'm already happy with you.." Ariel said sadly and placed her hands gently on his back.
    "I don't want someone else.. I love you." She sighed and glanced down.
    "Don't you love me any longer?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan] - Page 3 Empty Re: This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:23 am

Jim finally turned around fully enough for her to see him, tears still slowly runing down his face.
    Without answerign ehr question, he grabbed her by the shouler nad gently pulled her towards him and lokced their lips in a kiss.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:11 am

Ariel frowned sadly when she saw the tears, but didn't had time to comment it before he kissed her- and she gently wrapped her arms around his neck. After a moment she broke the kiss, but didn't moved away from him.
    "Can't you be strong and fight?--For me?" She asked quietly and looked into his eyes.
    "There's so much I want to do with you, and how can I do that when you're gone?"
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Post  Jim Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 am

He pressed their foreheads against each other. "Apparnetly I wasn't strong enough... not if they so easily can threaten to hurt everyone else... If that Rolf guy hadn't hurted Al I..." he sighend and moved his head to leaned against her shoulder. "I'm sorry...i'vebeen so tired I haven't been thinking clearly... i've been so despearte to get away from it all."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:49 am

He pressed their foreheads against each other. "Apparnetly I wasn't strong enough... not if they so easily can threaten to hurt everyone else... If that Rolf guy hadn't hurted Al I..." he sighend and moved his head to leaned against her shoulder. "I'm sorry...i'vebeen so tired I haven't been thinking clearly... i've been so despearte to get away from it all."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:21 pm

"I know, I feel the same way.." Ariel sighed and ran a hand gently through his hair.
    "- But I always tries to focus on the best things. Like you, and our future together.." She said quietly and shrunked her shoulders in another sigh.
    "If you're gone, then I have nothing to live for anylonger.. And I know that Rolfe is a bad guy- but now we have Dimitri on our side, and he can help us.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:35 pm

He leaned into her hand, sighing softly. He had been an idiot... a complete idiot, again. Guess he was just having another mental breakdown.
    "Don't say things like that, don't let your whole life be for only one person," he said and wrapped his arms around her. "Dimitri? Isn't that... another council guy?" he asked, slightly confsued and slightly annoyed. Why would someone in the council want to help him?
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:40 pm

"But it's true.. I don't know what I would do without you.." Ariel sighed but smiled a little as she stroked his cheek.
    "Yes, it is.. And it's thanks to him I'm down here right now. He wants to help us, but I have to let them know where the twins lives.. It's the only way.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:50 pm

His shoulder tensed. He really couldn't even bring himself to think what the twins would do to her... But, if he continued on like this, he'd never be free from them. He didn't want to risk anyone's safety again but maybe it would be the best thing to do now. Getting his old life togheter was to late already, but eh could still allow Ariel and the rest to live more peacefully right?
    "Make sure you're never alone if possible, until they get caught," he said quietly, slowly looking up. "And tell them, that they should try and separet the two beofre catching them."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:54 pm

"Don't worry about me.. Just-- focus on getting out of here, okay?" Ariel said with a sad frown and kissed him quickly. She thought that maybe she should tell him that she wouldn't be so much alone now when Thomas lived with them-- or now, only her. But she knew that he would only get even more angry or worried.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:01 pm

"There's really nothing much i cna do from here. All I can do is hope for them to catch the rest of my family," he snorted. "You sure Dimitri's on our side...?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:06 pm

"You can tell them the truth! And you can stop being so mean to those who wants to help you for once. As soon you're out you can go back to whoever you want to be.." Ariel frowned and looked down a little by his last question..
    "He's our only hope.. " She said quietly and glanced up on him unsure.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:13 pm

"...I just can't trust people like them," he mumbled. The reason eh was mean to those offered help, was to help them staying out of his problems, since words like 'please stay the fukc out of it' didn't work.
    "But..." he sighend, not noticing himself when he had grabbed hold of her hand and squeezed. "I'll try this time, as long as they don't threaten to hurt soemone else again."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:39 pm

"I will make sure that they wont.. I'll go to Al and Odette and the rest and tell them to be careful.." She said with a little nod, and laid her free hand over his.
    "Don't you worry about us, we'll be okay as long as we know that you will"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:47 pm

He smiled weakly. "Yeah... oh wait, Al.." he blinked and looked more worried than a second ago. "Shit, Al must be sikc with worry now! And Rolf that bastart still hurted him...!" he growned, rubbing his face. "I do hope he hans't gone jumped off a roof again..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:05 pm

"Off a roof?" Ariel asked shocked as she looked at him.
    "Because of you? What kind of relationship do you two have?" Ariel asked with a suprised frown. She didn't even know that Jim and Al was seeing each other, and especially not after the ball. But what friend would jump off a roof?
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:13 pm

"Uh... that's kind of a long and really complicated story..." he mumbled. He could't possible tell her why Al had done that. Ariel would just feel disgusted by him...
    "But he's fine now! I hope... I don't know what Rolf what did to him..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:22 pm

"Hopefully he's fine now.." Ariel said with a unsure smile. If Jim came out from this hellhole, she would force him to tell that story - but now she wanted to focus the time on something else than the other boy.
    "You haven't asked me how it went with Odette.." She said to change the subject
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:32 pm

He'll probably ahve to tell her about what happend between him and Al, and get slapped or something...
    "Sorry... i've been occupied with other things," he stated. "It wnet well i hope? You feel better after tlaking to her?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:40 pm

"I have-- mixed feelings about it" She said simply as she thought about it. It had been both good and bad, but hopefully something good would come out of it.
    "She made me kinda realise some other -- feelings I have, but now I don't know.." Ariel said and guessed that he would have no idea what she was talking about- and maybe that was for the best.
    "And we kinda just drank more than we talked.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:45 pm

"Other... feelings?" Why did that only give him stupid ideas, and scared him? He wnated to ask more abut that but stpped when she mentioned having ened up drinking.
    "Ok... not sure that makes me less worried about you now though... I'm sorry, maybe the whole thing was just a waste of time."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:51 pm

Ariel let out a little laugh for the first time and just shook hed slightly.
    "I'm sorry.. But you know than I don't drink often" She said and stroked his cheek again. And it wasn't like she had done something stupid.
    "And don't feel sorry. It was great to meet her, I know how close you two are.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:59 pm

"'Sorry' must be our favourite word," he chuckled under his breath. "We keep repeating it over and over again, never getting tired of it..."
    He took hold of her hand, keeping it there against his face.
    "I survied this long, so I won't give up yet. Yu don't have to wait for me, but i'll promise to get out of here alive."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:05 pm

"What do you mean? Of course I will wait for you.." Ariel said softly and with a little smile.
    "I will be standing outside the court as soon you becomes free, I promise" She giggled in a sigh and tilted her head a little to the side as she studied him.
    "So you wont give up? Promise me that.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:32 am

"...I promise," he forced himself to smile before pulling her into a tight hug. "I'm glad you'll wait for me... gives me more reason to try harder," sighend and pressed his faced into her hair. "And make sure you're always away from any kind of danger ok?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:49 am