Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Dimitri
King Stefan
Jane Porter
Jim
8 posters

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan] - Page 6 Empty Re: This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Post  Jim Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Jim almost stopped what he was doing, already yelling to himself for being an idiot who couldn't take things slow before she spoke up.
    "Don't apologize," he mumbled and kissed her forehead again, slowy starting to move his finger inside her again.
    He was right, he wouldn't be able to stop now.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan] - Page 6 Empty Re: This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:39 pm

"Okay.." She said quietly and closed her eyes as she felt his lips on the forehead, and relaxed her body. Now it was only about Jim and her, so she tried to forget about everything else. Ariel laid her arms around his neck to come closer to him, and moaned quietly in his ear.
    "Are you feeling okay? You can control yourself?" She asked carefully as she thought about what he had said before about the beast in him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:30 pm

"I'm feeling great," he mumbled, one hand on her knee and pushing her legs slightly further apart. "A little to great."
    He kissed her again, but more hungrily than the last times, and slipped a second finger inside of her.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:49 pm

"okay.. Good.." She whispered before he kissed her again, and she assumed that it was something good. She tilted her head back in a gasp when a second finger entered her, and that was something good. Ariel bit her lip to control her moans, while she let one hand travel down to between his legs again. She felt so stupid if she didn't do anything to him.
    "I love you, Jim.." Ariel said softly and with a little smile. "-But I don't think I want to go all the way now.. Is that okay with you?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:54 pm

He'd lie if he say he wans't dissapointet, but that's what she had asked for from the start, to not go all the way. And she trusted him... so of course he wouldn't go any further.
    He groaned quietly when he felt her hand on him again and closed his eyes for a second. "That's alright, no worries," he smiled.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:04 pm

"It's just-- I don't want it to be our first time in a place like this.." She said as a explanation, even though he had said it was okay. Ariel smiled softly and gave him a passionate as she still rocked her hips towards his hand, and her hand worked along his lenght.
    "But if you really want to, then we can do it..."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:10 pm

She was really making thigns to hard for him.
    "I said it's ok," he repeated, groaning out against her shoulder and increasing the pace with his fingers. "You need to put yourself at first too, think more about you wnat or are ready for. Don't worry about... me," he moaned.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:25 pm

Ariel was about to ask him if he was sure, but stopped herself when she didn't knew herself. Maybe she would do a mistake by doing it now..
    "Okay.. We'll do it next time then.." She said softly, and really hoped that it would be a next time.
    As he increased the speed, she did it as well and felt how she started to breath faster. This really felt good, and her mind turned blank as she stopped to think completly. Ariel moaned out loud, and bit herself in the lip once again to stop it- otherwise maybe the guards would hear them.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:27 pm

"Fine by me," he chuckled breathless, and captured her lips in a deep hungry kiss to swallow both of their moans.
    He felt himself starting to get close, and added a thrid finger into her, going even faster.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:36 pm

Ariel broke from the kiss when she gasped and tilted her head backwards once again. It was such a weird, but still wonderful feeling so she couldn't really describe it. She moved herself towards his hand even faster before she let out a moan as she came, and then tried to catch her breath. She still moved her hand on his member, but not as fast as she had done before - her mind was somewhere else.
    "Wow.." She said under her bresth and let out a litte giggle.
    "T--Thank you?!"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:54 am

"You're welcome," he chuckled, a little out of breath himself and removed his fingers. He still hand't come yet, and ehr hand had slowed down, so it was a little painful for him at the moment. But she seemed content, so that should be enough for him.

Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:54 am

Ariel smiled softly and leaned up to kiss him before she moved him down to the floor so that he was lying down now with her on his side.
    "I almost forgot about you.." She said quietly and with a little blush as she started to move her hand over his lenght again. She leaned down slowly and placed a few kisses on his neck, and assumed that he liked it as much as she did.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:01 am

He gave her a little questionig look before realising what she meant. His eyes were half closed, and one hand trailed up her back to tangled itself into her hair.
    He groaned lowly when he finally came and sighend, just holding her close to him.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:22 am

Ariel smiled into his neck and gave it a last kiss before she heard how he came and glanced down his body. So this was that it looked like... Then after a moment she quickly stood up and started to put on her dress. She didn't know how long they have been here, and she didn't want to be naked when the guards comes back.
    Aiel glanced at Jim before she let out a little giggle and tucked some hair behind her ear.
    "I will-- do my best to get you out of here.. I promise!"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:57 pm

Jim put his cloths back on as well and slummed back donw to the floor once done. Well, this visit sure open up his eyes. In more ways than one. He really shouldn't hold everyhting he feel inside that long.
    He stuided ehr as she spoke, hearing how determined and sure she was. He smiled.
    "Then I'll do my best to stay alive."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:29 pm

"Good.." She said quietly and sat down on her legs beside him.
    "I should probably go.. But atleast now I know where you are.." She said and forced a little laugh under her breath.
    "I love you, Jim.." Ariel said and kissed him gently before she stood up again
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:42 pm

He swore his heart could've melted at her words and kissed her back once her lips touched his.
    "Be careful," he told her, eyes warm and full of adoration as he watched her stood up to leave.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:13 pm

"I will.." She smiled widely and stroked his cheek before she walked past him and over to the celldoor.
    "Good bye, Jim.." Ariel said quietly and looked at him for a moment before she walked away to leave.

[Do you want Dim to talk to her, or should we end this topic now?<3]
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:20 pm

(we can end this now<3 by the way, is Vanessa and Dim still talking? ;D)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:28 pm

[OKaay <3 and yes O_O sorry.. I missed that]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:32 pm