Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Dimitri
King Stefan
Jane Porter
Jim
8 posters

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan] - Page 4 Empty Re: This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:15 am

"I'll be okay, I promise" Ariel smiled and closed her eyes for a short moment as he hugged her before she sighed quietly.
    "I actually invited someone to live with me in the attic.."She said carefully.
    "Both because I need the money since you wont be working for a while, and then because I feel safer with him than being alone.. Is that-- okay with you?"
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan] - Page 4 Empty Re: This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Post  Jim Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:20 pm

He. It was another guy then. But Ariel wouldn't invite anyone just like that.
    Jim forced himself to swallow his jealousy and gave her a slight nod. "Yeah that's fine...As long as he doens't... touch you... or anything..." he mumbled quietly. "at least you won't be alone, and that's the important part. ...how is Sarah doing by the way..?"

((you can answear however you want to that xD she's probably busying ehrslef with work completley so she hans't have to think about all that's happend x3))
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:24 pm

"She's doing okay.. I think- she doesn't show so many emotions lately.." Ariel said with a little shrugg before she just looked at him for a moment.
    "Don't worry about that. Thomas is a great and sweet guy, but I would never let him do anything with me.. - or to me. You're the only one for me" Ariel smiled softly and stroked his cheek before she kissed him gently.
    "But-- there's something I would like to talk to you about" She said quietly and glanced down.
    "It's a little bit embarrassing, so I don't really know how to say it.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:37 pm

I'm finally starting to get immune to these guilt trips, jim thought to himself, feeling bad whne he thought of the woman. Poor Sarah, she must eb doing anything to take her mind of off things...
    "Hm?" he looked back at her, a dreamy smile on his lips after the sweet kiss he recived. "Don't worry, i'll litsen to anything you say. You can tell me anything."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:49 pm

"Really?..." Ariel asked with a little unsure look on her face before she glanced down again.
    "Well, When I talked to Odette, I kinda started to feel that-- well, that I would like to take the next step in our relationship.." Ariel said quietly and didn't looked up at him.
    "and by that I kinda mean-- be with together.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:55 pm

Jim stayed quiet as she talked, eyes slowly growing wdier as he started to realise what she meant by.. taking the next step.
    Of all the things she would have wanted to talk about, this had been the last thing he expected to hear. After what she's been through he'd thought she'd never even would wanna think about it. And he wouldn't balme her. Sure, it's been a while for since he last had any... but he was happy just beign with her.
    "Um..." he didn't really know what to say. "Are you... are you sure..?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:58 pm

"I-- I think so.." She said quietly and glanced up at him through her lashes.
    "What about you?- or I mean, I don't even know if you have ever-- done that before.." Ariel gulped and kept her head down again. Well, she knew that he had been with other girls somehow, but she didn't know how far he had gone..
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:04 pm

Forget what he said before, he still wasn't immune at all to those damn guilt trips!
    He glanced away, rubbing his neck. Now he felt even more awful, but it woul be stupid if he denied it. "I've done it before... plenty of times," he admitted shamefully.
    "There's no rush Ariel. Yes I do want to want to do it with you, but thta's not the most important thing. As long as you're comfortable and happy."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:09 pm

"Oh.. I see.." She said quietly when he said that he had been with some before, and she knew it- she just didn't want to think about it.. Ariel glanced up at him carefully before she shrugged a little.
    "Maybe.. But now you atleast know what will be waiting for you when- or if you comes out.." She said and tried to make it sound like a small joke, but she only sounded seriously.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:12 pm

"...."
    Jim was never one to blush, not for anything, except for when it came to Ariel. So as soon as he felt his face heat up he swiftly turned his head away.
    Well, at least he now had more motivation to egt out of here with his neck still attached to his shoulders.
    "D-don't worry I will," he stutterd.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:21 pm

Ariel smiled up softly as he turned his head away, and she felt a little happy now. At least now it didn't seemed like he would give up, and it hadn't been so awkward to tell him that as she thought it would be.
    "Which girls have you been with?" She asked quietly, but it wasn't like she was judging him - but more curiously.
    "Maybe I could ask them about tips so that I wont disappoint you-- somehow." She said and let out a little laugh
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:47 pm

His jaw dropped. "No way!" he gasped and looked bakc at her. "I mean, uh... don't. There's no need for that! Anaah.. haha i cna't even remember half of the gilrs names, and some of them are boud to hate me," he said sheepishly, feeling more shameful now. ariel would think him as a man-whore, whoch he probably was. Or used to be.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Ariel looked at him a little shocked, but didn't made a comment or something about that. But was it really that bad? She had hoped that he atleast liked the girls he had been with.. Maybe she should wait with being with him so that she didn't just became another one of his -- girls..
    "I see.. Well, then I guess I just have to figure out things by myself.." She said with a little shrugg before she smiled a bit.
    "But you didn't sleeped with Odette, right?!"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:56 pm

He almost facepalmed at ehr question. "God no. That'd just be... gross. She's like an older sister to me," he stated. "And hey..."
    He pulled her into another hug. "If you're worried about all those other girls i'v been with, don't. They just never meant anything to me, and neither did i fr them. But you're different. I'd never do anythign you didn't like or want. So don't force yourself or anything for me, just take all the time you need."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Vanessa Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:02 pm

"Well, I had to ask.. She is a attractive woman" Ariel shrugged and didn't understand what was so wrong with her question.
    "And I have already had the time - now it's only you I'm waiting for.." She said in a little laugh and with a crooked smile.
    "And it was me who asked you, right? So don't think anyone is forcing someone.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:09 pm

"Yeah but still... what reason is there that made you suddenly aksed for this?" he chuckled lightly. "That really took me by surprise you know. Never thought I'd be that lucky..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:11 pm

Ariel laughed slightly with a little blush when he said that he was lucky, and then she glanced down a little as she thought about it.
    "I -- don't know really. I guess I've thought about it for a while.. And then it could be good to have a-- good memory of sex than the one I have now.." She said quietly and with a little shrugg.
    "And, I love you - and I want to show you how much .."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:15 pm

He frowned sadly, still whising he could just kill Eric off after what he did. ...wonder what Cindy would think of this when she's heard about it.
    He blinked, and felt another blush comming on at ehr last sentences. "Aw geez," he sighend and layed his forehead against her shoulder. "Sorry, i know you dislike ebing called this, but your adorablenes is gona be the real death of me one day."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Ariel let out a little girly laugh and wrapped her arms around him and laid her cheek against his head in a hug.
    "I'm just telling the truth.." She said with a little shrugg and wide smile.
    "I hope you don't think I'm -- silly or something like that.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:39 pm

He chuckled. "No you're not. Although you're still unbelivabe adorable even while ebig silly," he teased.
    He was quiet a short moment, hesitating before placing small kisses along her neck.
    He pulled back quickly. "Sorry..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Ariel giggled slightly, but stopped a little when she felt his lips on her skin - and a good shiver went up her spine.
    "Don't be.." She said softly and smiled shyly.
    "I liked it.. Maybe you can do it again?" Ariel asked and glanced at him through her lashes.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:40 am

He cupped her face, his thumbs gently sroking her cheeks, and leaned towards her once more to kiss her softly. "Sure," he mumbles against her lips before trailing kissesd down her jaw and back to her neck.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:56 am

Ariel smiled shyly when he kissed her lips and took a small breath as she tilted her head a little to the side so that he would reach her neck easier. She laid her arms on his shoulders and sighed quietly by the good feeling.
    "You should've done this more often.. I really like it" She said with a little giggle before she closed her eyes.
    "But of course, I like everything you does to me- but still.." Ariel rambled on..
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:58 pm

((hahaha aww Ariel<3 xD))

He laughed aginst her neck. "I didn't think you wanted me too," he mumbled and hedl her tigther against him, giving her skin light nips.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:11 pm

"Well... I kinda didn't know what I wanted, but now I do" She said and giggled under a breath before she pulled away to reach his lips with her own.
    "I never thought I would say this but-- We're all alone for atleast an half hour or more, maybe we could do something now? I mean, like a -- preview?!" She asked with a shyly smile and looked at him with a blush

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:02 pm