Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Dimitri
King Stefan
Jane Porter
Jim
8 posters

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan] - Page 2 Empty Re: This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:05 pm

"Of course it's selfish of you.. When do you ever do something where you have thought about someone else?" Ariel asked with a frown and just shook her head when she couldn't believe what he just said.
    "But I will always think about you, Jim- And always fight for you.. Because that's what you do when you love someone." Ariel sobbed before she stood up.
    "I hope you end up in hell.."
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan] - Page 2 Empty Re: This is how it should be...[Tag: King Stefan]

Post  Anastasia Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:08 pm

(( DADDY. BE NICER TO HIM D:
    JIMBO. IT'LL BE OK ;3;... ))
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:14 pm

((ouch O.O buuuuuuuuuuurn x'D))

Ocuh, that was harsh, Dimitri thought amusingly surprised.

"..." Jim didn't react. He just sat there, unmoving with his abck still turned to her.
    He had always been there. And if he died, he'd welcome the rela deal with open arms.
    "Thank you Ariel, for everything you've done for me," he whisperd. "I just wished you'd litsend to me."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Ariel looked at him with her mouth open and gasped quietly. She couldn't believe how uncaring and cold he was..
    "Good bye, Jim.." She said shortly before she turned around and walked out from the cell before she glanced at Dimitri.
    "i will still give you the info you need, don't worry.." She said quietly to him before she looked back at Jim.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:30 pm

He closed his eyes and tried stop his shoulders from trembling. He wouldn't not alow himself to break down again... not when she could still see.
    It hurt... Why did everything have to hurt so much? Pushign peolle away was hte only way for him to svae those he cared about. He really wished he was as cold as people thought him out to be.

Dimitri nodded, casting a glance back to Jim. "we'll still need people to defend him... are you still gonna be up for it?" he asked her quietly with concern.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:35 pm

"I'll always be there for him.." She said with a little nod and rubbed her hand under her nose for keeping her away from sobbing.
    "It doesn't matter how much I hate him, I will still love him. But I'm guessing that he doesn't feel the same for me any longer.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:40 pm

The boy's crying... Dimtri coud tell from the way the teen's shoulder was shaking, and rubbing something off from his face.
    He sighend and wiped away a tear from her face. "Don't give up just yet Ariel," he encourgaed her before taking ehr heand, leading her towards the exict. "you know him better thna anyoe right? Maybe you'll figure him out once we get him out of here."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Ariel took a last look at Jim before Dimitri lead her away from there. She nodded slightly and took a deep breath to calm down.
    "I'll try.." She said shortly.
    "I just hope there's something I can do to make him change his mind.. " Ariel sighed before she glanced up at Dimitri.
    "Do you think you can fix so that me and Jim can be alone for a hour or two one day? I promise I wont help him run away.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:21 am

He thought about it for a while. "It think I can but... It's nto exactly alowed. and It's nott hat i don't trust you but..." he glanced bakc towards the cell quickly. "He's really unstable, you dont think he would... snap? And hurt you?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:02 am

"No, Jim would never hurt me.." She said quietly like if she thought that Jim could hear them.
    "I just need some alonetime with him.. Maybe I can change his mind over all this.." Ariel sighed before she glanced up at the same.
    "Thank you. I'll be really grateful if you could fix that.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:30 pm

"I'll try to see to it then," he agreed. "But not more than hour, that's all I cna give I'm fraid. Will that be enough?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:33 pm

"Yes, that's perfect" She nodded with a little smile as she rubbed her arm gently.
    "I hope I wont get you in trouble because of that.. Are you sure it will be okay?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:38 pm

He smiled assuringly at her. "Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. the worst I could get would be a lecture from Fa," he shrugged. "Just do what you need to do."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:39 pm

"Okay.. Well, thank you" She smiled with a little nod.
    "So, do you need to talk to the rest first- or when can I see him alone?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:46 pm

He placed a finger onto her lips softly. "Let's keep this as our little secret between us ok?" he told her calmly. "We n the council have always different opinions, so I wouldn't more quarrels between us now or stupid fights. It's just an hour you need, othing to worry about. Whenever you feel the need to tlak to him, though i'd sugest you don't wait it out to long."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Ariel nodded slowly so that she showed him that she understand what he had said, and glanced up at him a little unsure. She didnt know hereself when she wanted to talk to him. She didn't want to do it now when he was so upset- but it would probably just get worse if she waited.
    "Will we be completely alone? No guards?!" She asked shortly
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:56 pm

Dimitri frowned. "I'm afraid we cna't have him completley alone. He's escaped priosn alotof times before, since this sin't his first visit here... and he's even tried to... well, end his own misery."
    He title dhis head slighyt towards the teens cellar. "But I'll make sure there would be no guards around when you talk with him."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:59 pm

"If that's all you can do, then okay.." She smiled softly and nodded a little. Dimitri had been really helpful, and she hoped that he wouldn't get into any trouble by helping her.
    "Can I talk to him now?.. "
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:01 pm

He nodded. "Of course you can Ariel. Anything you'd want," he said quietly and walked up to the guards, telling them to leave and not come back unless he said so.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:08 pm

Ariel smiled softly at him and followed him with her gaze as he walked away - and she hoped that he would go away too. Then, after a moment- she took a deep breath and walked back to the cell where Jim was.
    "Hi..." She said quietly as she stayed by the door.
    "I'm sorry for what I said.."

[The door to the cell is still open, right ? (A) So that she can walk in? xD]
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Post  Jim Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:15 pm

((yupp, just elt ehr in 8D))

After the last guard had left, Dimitri did as well shortly after, leaving the two alone.

Jim slighty moved hs head, but not enough for her to see his face. He hadn't moved fromhis place on the floor yet.
    "Don't worry about it. It's not like it's the first I been told that."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:20 pm

"You know I didn't mean it.." She said, still quietly as she ran her hand along the bars on the door slowly before she stepped in.
    "I just-- can't believe that you would say such a thing. Do you ever think about me and how this is- and will affect me?"
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:22 pm

He sighend deeply. "I think about all the time," he admitted and lowerd his head. "How you and rest would be affected if I wasn't around anymore... wouldn't it make things easier for you?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:30 pm

"No, it wouldn't.." Ariel said and shook her head before she sat down behind him - wanting him to turn around.
    "The twins would still be out there, and I would end up alone and heartbroken.. And think about your friends- and your mother.. Nothing would be easier if you're gone.."
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:42 pm

He felt her sat down as well, but still didn't move to turn around. "You'd do betetr without me... you wouldn't have to hide anything and could find soemoe to be happy with."
    The thought arile with soemone else made his blood boil, ut he knew what he said was true. And arield desvered someone better. "You wouldn't be alone, and so wouldn't my firends either."
    He went quiet for a short moment, taking a light breath. "And so would Sarah. She's stopped looking or tlaking to me comepletley, for good reasons."

((just posting one more time before I have to leave<33 ^^))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:27 pm