Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming) - Page 5 Empty Re: Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming)

Post  Aurora* Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:19 am

She smiled and moved to sit down as she glanced behind her with a little smirk, "I hope you remember how I like my massage." She said with a light tone as she smiled playfully at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming) - Page 5 Empty Re: Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming)

Post  Prince Philip Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:50 am

"How could I forget? You're so particular," Philip teased Aurora lightly, winking at her playfully as he brought his hands up to her shoulder and slowly started to rub them firmly. He closed his eyes and smiled blissfully as he eased into using more pressure. After rubbing her shoulders for a little while, he started to move his hands down her back, taking time at each spot. "Geez! What have you been doing? Underground fighting? You're so tense," he laughed lightly, eyes still closed as his hands moved to the small of her back.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:09 am

Aurora laughed and glanced back at him, "Well you'd be amazed at how much work stresses me out." She said lightly trying her best to ease her tension. It was so difficult not to sag as his fingers touched her back, she almost let out a moan as he rubbed a sensitive spot.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:22 am

"Well I guess we will just have to play hooky more often then won't we?" Philip joked lightly, finally re-opening his eyes and looking down at his hands as he worked on the knots in Aurora's back. He gently started to apply more pressure, pulling back his bottom lip as he focused on what he was doing. His hands then worked their way back up to Aurora's neck and shoulders, lightly doodling on her skin before massaging her neck.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:51 am

Aurora gasped a little as he rubbed out a knot when he started rubbing her neck, "T..That might be a good idea." She said and bit her bottom lip to hold in a moan.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:27 am

Philip smirked softly as she let out a gasp, always feeling relieved and proud when he could make Aurora feel good. He leaned his head in, so that his chin was just above his hand on her neck, his smirk becoming more playful. "You know I think so," he murmured with a light chuckle by her ear. He then leaned back slowly and smiled softly cheerful as he watched his hands as they continued to work on her neck.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:33 am

Aurora's face brightened bright red when he brought his mouth close up against her ear. "Is that so?" She asked, slightly proud of herself for not stuttering this time around as she responded to his hands rubbing her neck.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:12 am

"But of course," Philip answered brightly, his thumb lightly brushing the side of Aurora's neck. "You know I've always been a fan of taking breaks from my work," he added with a slight laugh in his voice. 'Or avoiding my responsibilities altogether,' He amended to himself, chuckling lowly as he dropped his gaze between them, a humored, yet slightly saddened smirk on his lips, his hands slowing a bit on her shoulders. He quickly though put a cheerful grin on his face again as he turned his gaze up to his hands and started to fully work on Aurora's shoulders again. "Too much work and stress will kill you," he informed her with a crooked grin, and an eyebrow raised, repositioning himself in his seat-his body leaning towards her just a bit as he did so.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:14 am

(sneaky Cool XDD)
    Aurora stiffened a little bit when she felt his body lean more against hers and bit her bottom lip before relaxing once more. "You should be my own personal massasue." She said with a little laugh.
    (totally spelled that wrong Razz)
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:43 pm

((x3))

Philip laughed lightly before gasping over dramatically, leaning forward a bit to see Aurora's face. "You mean I'm not already?" he asked, jokingly hurt, his hands working slowly on her neck. "Who else are you seeing? Tell me. I can take it," he continued, lifting his chin as he pretended to hold back angry tears. He then leaned back again, his face becoming light as he laughed softly, stopping to kiss Aurora's cheek quickly, and smirking playfully as he glanced at her from the side, before leaning his back against the tree behind him, gazing contently down at his hands, and Aurora's back, as he started to work down her back again.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Aurora let out a little sigh as his fingers kept rubbing her skin gently, "Well if I told you I'd have to kill you." She said teasingly as she smiled back over at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:41 am

Philip lifted his chin up to the side and poked out his bottom lip in a playful pout, as if in deep thought. "I'm sort of willing to take that deal," he admitted sheepishly as he lowered his head down again, laughing softly. "So what has you so tense lately, hm?" he asked after several seconds of working on her back in silence, his voice soothing as he started to run his fingers up and down along Aurora's spine.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:02 am

She shivered a little bit as his finger trailed along her spine and almost pressed her back up against him. "Well...uh work...and I think a little bit of stress lately that's all." She admitted, there were other things contributing to it but she wouldn't tell him what they were.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:18 am

"Mm-hm..." Philip nodded knowingly as he gently kneaded Aurora's back. "That's it!" he decreed loudly, patting her back to let her know he was done and then spinning around to lie down in front of her, resting his head on her lap and crossing his legs at his ankles as he stretched them out. "I am ordering you to set aside special hooky-time with me. No ifs, ands, or buts little missy," he proclaimed brightly, wagging his finger playfully in her face and then lightly poking her nose before interlacing his fingers and resting his hands on his stomach.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:39 am

Aurora giggled when he rested his head in her lap and then looked away blushing brightly as he spoke. "Ahh but what if I get fired for neglecting my duties, your highness?" She asked playfully as she lightly ran her fingers through his hair.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:19 am

Philip smiled blissfully, his eyes shutting, as he lightly leaned his head back into Aurora's touch as she gently ran her fingers through his hair. It was such a simple act, and yet it created an incredible sensation for the young prince. "And who is firing you? Not on my watch," Philip proclaimed over dramatically, pointing his finger up in the air as he looked up at the sky. He then laughed lightly as he brought his hand back down to his stomach, and his gaze turned to Aurora, his face softening as he looked up at her. "I would never let anyone fire you. I need you here Auri," he told her softly, reaching up to lightly caress cheek as he gazed lovingly up at her face, a small, content smile on his lips.

((IAMDIGRESSINGTORUNONSENTENCES!!!!!!!:O AH!!!!!))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:29 am

(IALWAYSHAVERUNONS!! XDDD)
    Aurora blushed a little as he caressed her cheek a small smile growing on her face as she smiled down at him. "Well that's good, since I like working at the palace." She said as she kept running her fingers through his hair.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Philip's warm, crooked smile grew as he watched Aurora's cheeks change to lovely light red color, and he let out a throaty chuckle when she countered his assurance. "I'm so glad," he murmured softly, his voice slightly husky, as he continued to lightly caress her cheek, his eyes glued on her face as he gazed tenderly up at her. His crooked smile then grew into an exuberant grin as he quickly sat up and placed a light kiss on Aurora's nose, laughing brightly as he pulled back. He gently picked up her free hand as he laid back down on her lap, and he held it against his chest with his own hands, lightly playing with her fingers, his gaze soft as he looked down at their hands.

((Do you understand what I was even trying to say?XD))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:39 pm

(Awwww yes x3)
    Aurora had blushed even brighter when he had kissed her nose and was now back in her lap holding her hand with both of his. She smiled down at him and with her hand that was in his hair lightly trailed it down to lightly caress his cheek. She loved how nice it felt being here with Phillip like this, "Thanks." She whispered quietly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:56 pm

"Anytime," Philip said brightly, turning his gaze up briefly to Aurora's face, and then returning to watching as he played with her fingers, his eyes child-like in the energy they were exuding. He closed his eyes as his smile widened as Aurora trailed her fingers over his cheek, releasing a deep exhale in a silent sigh. His fingers continued to lightly play and entwine with Aurora's as he lay there, enjoying the incredible feeling she created for him with just a touch. He could stay like this forever, and he would never get bored.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Aurora smiled happily as she gently moved her hand back up to play with his hair. She could stay here like this for a long time and be perfectly content with Phillip....he made her far happier then she had ever pictured herself to be.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:33 am

Philip slowly fluttered his eyes open and gazed cheerfully curious up at Aurora, his hand lightly rubbing hers as it rested on his chest, and a happy trill ran through his body as the blonde resumed playing with his hair. "Whatcha thinking about?" he asked lightly, his eyes bright as he looked up at Aurora's face, honestly curious and wondering if it was the same thing he was thinking about. About how wonderful the time they spent together was. How easy everything felt, and natural. Being with Aurora was just like breathing, it was second nature to Philip, and a necessary part of his life.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:38 am

Aurora blushed at the question and bit her bottom lip, "Um well I was thinking of just how much happier and more content I am when I'm here with you." She admitted with another blush on her face as she kept running her fingers gently through his hair as she spoke. "What about you?" She asked softly as she chanced a look at him shyly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:51 am

Philip could feel his heart beating harder in his chest, skipping beats all over the place as Aurora answered him, and he beamed joyfully up at her, turning his body to the side a bit to look more straight at Aurora's face. As she started to blush a bit, Philip had to chuckle softly, his wide grin becoming a soft crooked smile as he looked down for a moment, leaning up on his elbow. He then turned his gaze up to look at Aurora's face again, his eyes bright and tender, watching as her cheeks become a light crimson color, and the way she avoided looking directly at him, which only made his heart beat more wildly and his smile grow more.

Philip then sat himself up a bit more, moving to sit in front of Aurora as he leaned on one of his arms on his side, reaching up with his other hand to lightly hold Aurora's face and brushing his thumb over the color in her cheeks. "I was thinking the exact same thing," he told her, his voice a bit husky as he looked at her face with tender, bright eyes and a zealous smile on his face. "You make it so I don't hate waking up every morning," he continued, his smile brightening and spreading wider across his face. "So thank you," he whispered as he leaned in, his face now only a few inches from Aurora's, his smile pulling up at one corner of his mouth into a light smirk. He then leaned in a bit more and placed a gentle, tender kiss on Aurora's forehead, smirking brightly as he pulled back, caressing her cheek again with his thumb. "You are amazing Aurora. Truly amazing," he murmured with a small chuckle in his voice as he examined her face with soft eyes before they focused in on hers and looked into the lovingly intense.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:03 am

Aurora blushed and looked down, "Really?" She asked quietly, her voice trembled just a little bit as she spoke, she felt multiple emotions as she met his gaze briefly. She reached out and gently traced his face as she smiled softly at him, "You're the reason I enjoy working at the palace." She admitted quietly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:25 pm