Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming)

Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming) - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming)

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:01 am

Philip chuckled quietly, resting his hands on his hips, and smirked softly as Aurora took off on her own, and he then jogged over slightly to catch her after a twirl. He held her hands from behind and brought her in towards him and then joined in on her song-their song. "I know you. The gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam," he sung in a whisper as he gently pushed her back out, and then released on of her hands to spin her out, and then in to face him. He smiled down playfully as he put his free hand on her waist, readying himself to dance again.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming) - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming)

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:17 am

Aurora smiled up at him, it was funny how no matter how much time had passed she still remembered the lyrics to their song. She kept dancing and singing with him as she smiled up at him, she had missed this. When they had first met it had been because of Aurora's over-reactive imagination and the way how she had pictured her love life...the thought of it made her smile wider.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:02 am

It was funny how being with Aurora could just stop time. Or actually, take them away to a place where time didn't exist. When Philip was with Aurora, it was like they were in their own little world. He just felt so comfortable with her. They continued to dance and sing and spin until Philip started to start to feel dizzy, and so he over dramatically collapsed on the ground, grabbing Aurora's arm at the last second and bringing her down with him, making sure she landed on him so as to cushion her impact. "Oof," he grunted playfully as he landed on the ground, laughing lightly as he brought a hand behind his head and looked up at the sky, rubbing Aurora's arm lightly, a serene smile on his lips.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:09 am

She was starting to register some things and so Aurora slid off of him and onto the ground beside him also looking up at the sky as well. "Remember when we first met?" She asked quietly.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:24 am

Philip moved his arm so that Aurora could move to lie beside him, not really taking it to mean anything, just thinking she was making herself more comfortable, and he smiled down softly cheerful to her, resting his now free hand on his stomach. "But of course," he answered brightly. "You were so cute and innocent," he said thoughtfully, looking up at the sky. "And then you spoke to me..." he trailed off, smirking playfully over at Aurora, lightly kicking her foot with his.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:51 am

Auora giggled, "I thnk your eyes bugged out of your head." She said lightly and nudged him back with her foot as she smirked over at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:22 am

"Well yeah!" Philip exclaimed, throwing his hand that had been resting on his stomach in the air. "Never before had I met anyone as...as..." he explained to the sky, rotating his wrist as he tried to think of the right descriptive of word that was playful but not hurtful. "Outspoken as you," he said, finally choosing a word, smirking down playfully at Aurora as he rested his hand back on his stomach, only after mussing with the front part of Aurora's hair.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:27 am

She rolled her eyes and lightly slapped his stomach in retaliation, "And you were soft-spoken." She shot back though she didn't mean it in a bad way.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:11 am

Philip laughed as Aurora's hand hit his stomach, and then quickly grabbed her hand and placed a light kiss on the back of it, looking over at Aurora with a light of amusement in his eyes. He then intertwined their fingers as he laid their hands in the grass between, laughing lightly still. "You would be too if you had Anya as a twin sister," he continued to laugh, rubbing the back of her hand lightly, and then turning his head to smile brightly over to her.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:40 pm

She glanced over at him and smiled at him, "You have a point and I like you both.." She said with a little smile in his direction.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:15 am

Philip chuckled softly as he rolled his head to the side to smile over warmly to Aurora, rubbing the back of Aurora's hand lightly, his eyes soft as he met her gaze. "I'm glad to hear that," he said softly, raising their conjoined hands and pressing a light kiss on the back of her hand, then resting their hands on his chest. "Cause we like you too," he whispered with a loving and playful smirk, leaning over so that his shoulder was gently pressed up against Aurora's, and then sending a wink over to her and nudging her shoulder before leaning back a bit as he laughed quietly, softly rubbing the back of her hand again.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:23 am

Aurora laughed even as another blush filled her face and she looked away, "Well that's good." She said with a little laugh. She liked the feeling of his hand rubbing her own and smiled over at him. She didn't quite know what to say as she was pretty sure she would say something stupid and she didn't want to ruin the moment.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:37 am

Philip met Aurora's smile with a blissful smile of his own before looking up at the sky, still rubbing Aurora's hand softly. He loved how easy things were with Aurora, they could just lie there together. It wasn't hard for her to make him laugh, or for him to make her laugh. He always felt better seeing her smile, it made him smile too, even when he didn't want to. He let out a deep, over exaggerated sigh before he smiled back over to Aurora. "Man, I have missed this," he said. "Just relaxing. Simple...Casual....Fun!" he explained. "We have to make sure we set aside some Charming/Rosie time," he said playfully authoritative with a soft smirk, raising an eyebrow. "I need to keep an eye on you," he added, nudging her shoulder gently and then chuckling softly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:42 am

Aurora glanced over at him, "Why me? You're the one with the reputation of being a heart throb." She said lightly, "If anyone should look after anyone it should be me keeping an eye on you." She said and poked his side playfully with her finger.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:58 am

"Hey, I can't help it that women love me," Philip joked, slightly shrugging his shoulders against the ground, his face towards the sky and his eyes shut, then smirking amusedly over to Aurora. "And if I remember correctly, I believe it was you who pushed me to pursue that reputation," he added, looking thoughtfully up at the sky and then raising a speculative high brow as his smirk grew more amused and he looked back down at Aurora, lightly playing with her fingers on his chest.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:09 am

Aurora giggled and poked him again, "I think all your adoring fans have gotten to your head Charming." She teased as she smiled over at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:01 am

"And what's wrong with that?" Philip exclaimed in mock offense before laughing lightly and grinning brightly over to Aurora, lightly nudging her foot with his and raising a playfully inquisitive eyebrow. "Why would I deny my amazingness?" he asked playfully haughty, lifting his chin up and away from Aurora against the ground, and then smirking broadly over to the blonde, looking like he was about to burst into laughter in a matter of seconds.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Aurora rolled her eyes, "So you can deflate your head just a little." She said with a smirk as she studied him with interest.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:46 am

"I will have you know my head is in perfect proportion with the rest of my body," Philip said defensively, lifting his chin. He then smirked softly as he lowered his head again, letting out a soft chuckle as e looked down to their hands, and then turning his gaze up to meet Aurora's. "Don't worry. I am perfectly aware of my flaws," he assured her softly, letting his forehead fall to gently rest against hers, keeping their eyes locked together. He then closed his eyes and let out a quiet sigh before rolling his head back away from Aurora's slowly and looking back up at the sky, his facial expression content as his head rested on his hand, and his other hand continued to lightly play with Aurora's fingers.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:10 am

Aurora smiled, "Well good, but don't worry I still like you." She teased and rested her head on his shoulder as she smiled at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:32 am

Philip let out a short laugh at Aurora's teasing, and then brought his arm down from behind his head and wrapped it around her shoulder as she leaned her head against him, pulling her closer against him. "Oh I'm so relieved," he said, still laughing softly, his heart filling with warmth, knowing the sincerity behind her lightness. He kissed her forehead lightly and then rubbed her shoulders softly as he leaned his head to side against Aurora's.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:38 am

Aurora smiled and closed her eyes, just for one moment she could pretend...pretend that things between them were different. "Well good." She murmered just enjoying this moment.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:28 am

Philip smiled brightly down to Aurora, and then placed another soft kiss on her forehead as he softly rubbed her back. He then wrapped his arm around her and gently pulled her closer against his chest, squeezing her hand softly as he held it above his heart, and closing his eyes as he smiled contently. He loved this feeling, of Aurora's warm body next to him, a smile on her face. He always had. It filled his heart with warmth and stopped every other thought in his head, so that he was only thinking about this moment, with Aurora.

((Have some feels. :3))
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:49 am

Aurora sighed, she did like the feeling of resting next to Phillip, he was always there for her and he made her feel safe. "I'm glad we're friends." She whispered and then blushed realizing how cheesy that sounded.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:06 am

Philip's smile grew as Aurora spoke, his eyes still closed, and he gently tightened his arm around her, and his hand around hers, his other hand sliding softly up her back. "As am I Mi Bella Rosa," he crooned in a soft sigh, lightly running his fingers up and down her back, finally opening his eyes again and turning his face down to smile warmly towards Aurora. "And you know what?" he asked brightly, his arm loosening around her waist. "You are one of my absolute favorite people in the world," he told her matter of factly as he unwrapped his arm from around her waist and reached up brush back some of her hair and then softly caress her cheek as he lightly held her face, his smile warm and loving as he looked down at her face.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:20 pm