Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming) - Page 3 Empty Re: Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming)

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:14 am

Aurora's smile grew and a blush started up, "Really?" She asked quietly, almost shyly and then ducked her head. "T...that means a lot to me." She added gently.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming) - Page 3 Empty Re: Once Upon A Dream (tags: Charming)

Post  Prince Philip Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:46 am

"Of course," Philip assured Aurora earnestly, bending his neck and lifting her chin gently so he could meet her eyes, his smile softly confident and his eyes bright. "You're one of the only people I feel like I can be myself with," he explained, lightly rubbing her cheek with his thumb. "I don't know what I would do without you," he murmured quietly as he looked down momentarily at their hands on his chest, and then shyly back up at Aurora through his lashes with a small, crooked smile on his lips.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:09 pm

Her heart was starting to pound but Aurora kept herself steady and smiled at Phillip, "Thank you." She whispered gently as her hands lightly squeezed his hands.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:27 am

"No," Philip disagreed gently, squeezing her hand lightly back and hugging her close to him, looking down to meet her gaze, his eyes intent. "Thank you. For always being there for me," he crooned softly, smiling down warmly to her as he rubbed her hand with his thumb. "It means everything to me that I have someone in my life who I know I can count on, in any situation. Someone I know I can trust completely," he explained to her, his tone soft yet earnest, rubbing her hand as it rested on his chest, and rubbing her back lightly. Thinking about how much Aurora really meant to him, it warmed his heart, until it felt like it was on fire, and it caused hundreds of butterflies to flutter frantically around in his stomach. He didn't even want to think about what he would do without her, it was too difficult to imagine.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:30 am

Aurora blushed even darker and smiled at him, "You're making me blush Charming." She said softly as she smiled at him. She was silently amazed at his honesty and felt butterflies in her stomach as she smiled up at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:14 am

Philip looked down sweetly at Aurora, a soft, warm smile on his face as he rubbed her back lightly and reached up with his other hand to lightly brush his finger tips over Aurora's deep crimson cheeks. "I'd say sorry, but I've told you before how this color suits you," he said in a slight teasing tone, but his eyes sincere as he looked down into hers. He lifted her chin gently a placed a soft kiss on her forehead before wrapping his other arm around Aurora and rubbing her arm lightly. "How is it you are able to make me tell you exactly what I'm feeling and thinking?" he asked, laughing lightly, as he looked back down at her with a gentle smirk on his lips.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:37 am

She smiled back up at him, "Because I know you better then anyone...and I like it that way." She said with a little laugh as she gently moved her hand up to grip his own as she smiled up at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:48 am

Philip let out a short, quiet chuckle as he looked down at Aurora with a warm, loving smile on his lips, interlacing their fingers as she took his hand. "That you do," he agreed in a soft murmur, still chuckling slightly. "And strangely, I like it that way too," he added, smirking softly down to Aurora as he lightly played with their interlaced hands, swinging them gently and playing with her fingers, while continuing to rub her back lightly.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:53 am

She smiled at him enjoying his hand on her back and also the one that played gently with her free hand. "I'm glad to hear that." She whispered softly and sincerely as she smiled up at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:58 am

Philip smiled down softly sweet as he continued to gaze into Aurora's eyes warmly. He then smirked playfully as he reached up with their interlocked hands and gently poked Aurora on the nose, and then laughing softly as he hugged her closer, rolling them on the ground slightly. "You are amazing Auri," he cooed with a soft laugh in his voice as he rubbed her arm, looking out into the woods, and then smiling cheerfully blissful down to her. He then bent down and placed a light kiss on her nose, a playful smirk on his face as he leaned back. "One of a kind," he added in a whisper, his eyes soft.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:10 am

She laughed gently, "Well so are you....maybe that's why we get along so well Charming." She whispered as she smiled at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:37 am

"Maybe..." Philip agreed with a playful smirk and a quiet chuckle. He then hugged Aurora tightly against him before kissing her forehead lightly, releasing his arms just slightly. He smiled down brightly at her as he leaned back from his kiss, and then softly laid his cheek against Aurora's head as he lightly rubbed her arm with his hand, still softly playing with her fingers, smiling contently.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:43 am

She smiled at him and the rested her head against his chest enjoying the closeness as she took a shaky breath. For now she would stay quiet and just enjoyed being with him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:40 am

Philip and Aurora stayed like that for while, lying together, in comfortable silence. Philip looked dreamily up at the sky, and occasionally looked down at Aurora, his content smile growing when his eyes fell upon her. He lightly rubbed her arms, and ran his fingertips up and down her back, and every so often he would drum his fingers softly on the hands of hers he held. Philip could stay here forever, but sadly, he knew he needed to get back to the palace, and he let out a soft sigh and hung his head slightly when he figured they should head back.

"While....I guess all good things have to come to an end," Philip sighed defeated, smiling softly over to Aurora. He then laid flat on the ground, and then sat himself up, holding Aurora against him still, and pulling him onto his lap, and bringing her up with him. He brought his leg around so he was kneeling, while he scooped Aurora up to hold her bridal style, and he then pushed himself off the ground with his legs, smirking down playfully at Aurora and then carrying her over to where they had set down their saddles, a light hop to his step as he walked.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:51 am

Aurora couldn't help but giggle as he carried to their horses gear, "Well I think you can set me down your highness." She said with a playful wink up at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:49 am

"Hm...You sure?" Philip asked thoughtfully, looking up for a second and then smirking playfully down at Aurora. He then spun around a few times with her in his arms, laughing as he came to a stop. "Alright," he agreed, still laughing, bending down a bit to set Aurora on her feet, taking her hands and swinging their arms lightly as she stood on her own, a bright, blissful grin on his face. "So where should we meet tonight hm?" he asked with excitement seeping into his voice.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:07 pm

She smiled at him as a little laugh escaped her, "Hmmm I don't know...up to you Charming." She said lightly. She swung their arms some more before she winked up at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:42 am

"Hm..." Philip looked up to the side thoughtfully, smiling softly as he looked back at Aurora when he came up with a place to meet. "How about we meet in the stables? Just after sundown?" he offered, smiling boyishly hopeful and raising his eyebrows in question. "We can go for a nice night ride, maybe go into town, or for a late night swim..." he listed in a playfully seductive tone, an eyebrow raised as he smiled crookedly towards Aurora, slowing their arms and taking a couple steps closer to her. "What do you think?" he asked enthusiastically, his face brightening as he grinned.

((The date that never happened. Razz))

Last edited by Prince Philip on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:14 pm

(Yhuuup Razz XDDD)
    Aurora smiled up at him, "Hmmm a lqte night swim does sound tempting." She said in a husky voice as she playfully winked up qt him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:07 am

(( Laughing Aw...I made myself sad....XD))

Philip smiled warmly down to Aurora, his eyes soft, as he slowed their arms even more in their swinging, stepping even closer to Aurora until he was right in front of her, their arms by their sides. He then, in a seamless motion released her hands and wrapped his arms around her waist, lifting Aurora up gently as he hugged her tightly, his chin resting on her shoulder. "It's a date," he whispered playfully into her ear, his bright grin evident in his voice. He lightly spun her around a few times before setting her back on the ground, and kissing her cheek, before standing back up.

Philip grinned gleefully down at Aurora with his arms still around her waist, holding his hands together at the small of her back, for a few seconds more before he gave her back a few light, rhythmic taps and released her from his embrace. "Right? So don't forget. Stables. Tonight. After sundown. Be there," he scolded gently, putting on a serious scowl and bending over slightly, one hand on his waist, while he wagged his finger at her. He then smiled happily content over to her and then turned and squatted down to collect his saddle and bridle off the ground before starting off, with a spring in his step, towards the horses. "Shall we?" he asked as he turned back to look at Aurora, his eyes as bright as smile, with a bit of a youthful energy to them.

Last edited by Prince Philip on Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:15 pm

She moved to pick up her own saddle and bridle before she joined him, "We shall, and don't worry I would never stand you up." She said with a warm smile up at him.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:24 am

((Ouch! Why'd you do that?XD))

Philip smiled joyfully over to Aurora in response, excitement rushing through his whole body. He hadn't gotten to just relax and have fun, like the good ol' days, with someone he felt just so incredibly at ease with, in so long. He was glad he was gonna get the chance to take a break, and catch up some more with his oldest and dearest friend. "I'm counting on that," he said playfully, winking over to her, and then laughing lightly as he looked back ahead. They reached the two horses and Philip walked over to Amber, keeping his movements a bit more cautious. "Ready to go home girl?" he asked Amber quietly, but brightly, as he pet her neck and gave it a couple gentle pats before he lifted the saddle onto her. "Good girl," he murmured to her softly, petting her shoulder and neck again as he moved forward to put on her bridle. "Ready?" he asked, as he turned towards Aurora, reins in hand, just as brightly as when he spoke to Amber.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:32 am

After putting the saddle and bridle on Aurora glanced behind her as Phillip to her, "I was born ready." She teased lightly before she got up onto Samson's saddle. "But are youready?" She asked with a playful smirk.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:44 am

"Ooooh...You better believe it," Philip answered her playfully, slipping the reins over Amber's neck and hoisting himself into the saddle in a seamless motion. He readied the reins in his hands quickly and then smirked mischievously up to Aurora. "Shall we race?" he asked in a husky voice, leaning forward in his seat and holding the reins low as his smirk grew and he waggled his eyebrows playfully at Aurora, that silliness that only a select few could bring out of him, primarily Aurora, coming out now.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:49 am

"Only if you can keep up." She said and then urged Samson into a trot, "Let's go Charming!" She called over her shoulder.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:59 am