Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Some Time to Think (tags: Anyone :3)

Aurora*
    Aurora*

Antal inlägg : 985
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-11-10

Some Time to Think (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Time to Think (tags: Anyone :3)

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:45 am

Aurora bit her lower lip and looked down, "Well my parents found me as a baby....I had been left by the roadside. I grew up in a clearing in the woods and when I was ten I was sent to the palace to work there. That's how I met Phillip....we became best friends and we've always looked out for each other." She said softly and glanced over a him. "He's truly the one person who I can rely on...my dad he loved me but uh he could be slightly harsh sometimes." She said quietly.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Some Time to Think (tags: Anyone :3) - Page 2 Empty Re: Some Time to Think (tags: Anyone :3)

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:51 am

Dimitri stared up at the sky, litesnign closely to her little story.
    "I see, well all parents are harsh. All in the nam of love," he chuckled sarcasticlly. "Then were did all that brainwashign come from?"
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:54 am

She sighed, "My dad....he always has been telling me how cruel the world is. I was surprised when I was actually allowed to leave and start work at the palace. My father didn't approve of my job though...he would always try and arrange things so I couldn't work at the palace." She said with a roll of her eyes.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:57 am

He laughed a little and looked back at her. "Still doens't explain why you see yourslef as an object though."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:02 am

She looked down, "Well maybe some parts of my past can remain secret...for now at least." She whispered quietly, not wanting to tell him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:04 am

he laughed under his breaht and sat. "Fair enough," he shrugged with a small smile and moved to get up.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:23 am

She watched him stand up and sighed, "It was my mom....she has her ways of making me feel worthless." She said eventually. She knew she owed him the truth after all she knew about his past, even if she had a feeling there was more to the story there.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:55 am

He stopped and looked down at ehr again, his smile still in place but this time it held sympathy. "I don't really remmeber much of my mother, and frankly i'm glad," he siad after a while. True, after his tme with that noble he some hwo staretd to forget abotu hs real fmaily, reason why he almsot forgot about Jane. "But i do recall her enjoying treaing my sister the same way... if not even worse..."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:14 am

Aurora bit her bottom lip, "At least she leaves me alone now....for the most part." She said with a shrug. Her eyes narrowed though when she heard about Jane, "That's awful....how can any parent enjoy hurting their own child?" She wondered out loud, the answer was a very sick minded person and if anything she started to feel somewhat like perhaps Dimitri did understand her in more ways then one.
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:15 am

(Philly posts next btw Wink)
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:21 am

((aw oki xD))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:32 am

((Should I come back later Ami? *pouts*))
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:33 am

((what? NO nono just post now<333 xD))
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:47 am

((Hm....Okay!Razz))

Once again Philip found himself scouring the town, and once again it was for Aurora. She had headed out of the castle on her own with Samson without saying anything to Philip, and ever since the last time she went missing, Philip would grow very paranoid about where she could be, and who she could be with. His mind was going crazy with all the worse possible situations she could end up in. He trotted slowly through the woods on Amber, his face serious, eyes full of worry, as he looked through the trees.

When Philip finally saw those familiar long, golden locks, relief rushed through his body and an ecstatic grin stretched across his face. However that grin quickly fell when he saw who she was with. His hands tightened around the reins and he scowled in the councilman's direction as he slowed his horse to a walk and then slid off silently. He let Amber walk off to where Samson was and walked stiffly over towards Aurora. "You know you should really leave a note or something when you're going off for a ride on your own. I just about had a heart attack when I tried to find you," he said as lightly as he could manage, walking around and squatting down on the opposite of Aurora from Dimitri, keeping only a few inches between them. His jaw was tightly locked as he looked up and sent a warning glare over to Dimitri, but then he put on a bright smile as he looked back down at Aurora.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:54 am

"Maybe beaucse they got treated the same way, or just beaucse that's how their brian works," he said flatly and turned his gaze back up at the sky. "Most people don't ahve reason for hat they do... they just... do."

He sat up again hearing someone ride towards their direction. Turning his head to look up at the new arrival, he just smilepy smield at the young prince, as if the those dark glares wans't directed towards him.
    He chuckledot himslef as Philp took a seat beaside Aurora as well.
    "You know Prince Philip, you should really stop confusing the poor girl so much, giving her all these mixed signals," he siad clamly while givign them both a smug smile. "You're acting liek an overportective boyfriend."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:02 am

Aurora blushed and she looked down, "Dimitri! That's not-" She broke off and got up suddenly feeling very odd, the way how both men seemed to attract her was fuzzing her brain.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:22 am

Philip glared back up at Dimitri as he spoke, his hands balling into fists. Part of him knew Dimitri was right, and he hated that. Philip was undoubtedly sending Aurora all kinds of signals. But he couldn't help that, not when his only feelings where so confused and uncertain. "So I'm not allowed to worry about my best friend, even when I find her with a smug bastard like you?" he spat at the other man, but in a seemingly casual tone. His eyes then followed after Aurora as she stood up and moved away, and after another quick glare towards Dimitri, he stood and walked after her, reaching up and lightly brushing his hand over her arm. "Are you okay?" he whispered, looking at the side of her face with concern filled eyes. He kept his eyes on her face as he lightly brushed back some of her hair, examining all he could for signs Dimitri had hurt her. He didn't know how long they had been alone together. Dimitri could of done or said something to hurt Aurora before Philip had gotten there. The thoughts of what could've happened rushed through his mind again and he suddenly felt sick at the thoughts.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:29 am

Dimitri just chuckled to himself and stood up as well, agan ignoring the way Philip was speaking to him.
    "She's a grown woman, she's free to go out whenevr she wants to withotu telling anyone," he continued to speak. "Especially when it's you she needs time away from. Give her some space and time to think."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:38 am

Aurora's eyes flicked between the both of them as she sighed, "I'm fine Phillip, thank you." She said quietly feeling like she was being invisibly argued over, which might have been amusing if it weren't for the fact that she was so hopelessly confused.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:50 am

Philip pursed his lips in uncertainty as Aurora responded, his hand just barely resting at the small of her back. He then turned angrily towards Dimitri as the other male spoke, a deep frown on his face and his forehead creased. "Well perhaps I wouldn't have to be so excessively protective if I didn't have to worry about guys like you hanging around her," he countered, crossing his arms over his chest as he turned more to face Dimitri, still keeping part of his body towards Aurora. He couldn't let Dimitri win. The jerk was smug enough already.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:20 am

Dimitri's smile grew a little and if possible he was looking even more amused. Somehow, this was turning into some sort of competition... for the girl?
    He held back a laugh as he studided the two infront of, the way Philip was standing infront of Aurora. Ha well then, he shall just play along.
    "You know, I wasn't holding her back even once. Ever concuderd asking her what she wants?" he asked back calmly, hands behind his back as he strolled past the two, smiling sweetly at Aurora. "She's been free to leave the whole time, I haven't stopped her."
    Aurora*
    Aurora*

Post  Aurora* Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:39 pm

Aurora felt the deep urge to slap both men as they were both acting so oddly. She folded her arms and glared at both of them, "Yes I have been and I would appreciate it if both of you stopped acting like Neathendrals." She growled and turned to Samson to saddle him. The confusion was starting to get to her and she knew if she didn't calm down soon she would possibly say something that she didn't mean.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:40 am

Philip kept his glare focused on Dimitri as the other male started to walk closer to him and Aurora, his jaw tightening as he smiled over to Aurora, turning his body in slightly, protectively, between Aurora and Dimitri, his hand resting on her back. He then looked down at the blonde softly, his eyes apologetic, his body now fully in front of Dimitri. "I'm sorry Auri. I know you can make your own choices, and I have no right to tell you where to go or what to do. And I do trust you. You know that," he assured her, soothingly rubbing her back, but then stopping and balling his hand, the fist lingering over her back for a few seconds before he dropped it by his side, his gaze falling to the ground as well as he ground his teeth slightly.

"I just don't trust him," Philip finally said, his throat tight, shooting a glare over his shoulder at Dimitri and then looking up nervously through his lashes at Aurora. "I don't want you to get hurt," he whispered up to her. And it was true, but there was something else he was feeling. He started to feel it when Dimitri asked him if he ever considered asking Aurora what she wanted, and feeling upset, almost angry, at the thought that she wanted Dimitri. But it wasn't anger from concern for his friend, at least not all of it. It was a feeling he had felt once, or sort of twice, before. With Jasmine. When she was at the ball with that other guy. And when she talked to him about her job, with many other guys. It felt like....Jealousy...

((Here. Of some feels.:3))
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:48 am

((oh gawd, Dimi always know how to make other feel jealous.... sowwie Phili<3333))

Dimitri laughed quietly and held up his hands in defense. "You're right, I apologize for that," he chuckled when Aurora scowled them both. Still smiling, eh glace over at Philp, and tire dnot laugh again at the way he was constantly placing himself infront of the woman. What did he think he was gonna do? Kidnapp her right infront of him? Well eh sor tof did the other night, when he was completly shitfaced. That hung over had been one of his worst ever.
    He could see the jealous in the prince's eyes, and smiled a little wider. Honeslty, he didn't really think he ahd a chance with Aurora, she clealry had feelings for the prince... and it dissapointed him to be honest. But hey, at leats he knew how to hide his feelings instead of fliping out like someone else there.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Post  Prince Philip Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:52 am

((Philly is a romantic! He could never truly had intense feelings of hate and love! Both of which are coming out now.XD I'm sorry. Dimitri brings the protectiveness out of me too.XP Also....LOVE SQUARE!!!x3))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:21 am