Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Meeting the Godson (tags: Marina)

Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Meeting the Godson (tags: Marina) - Page 5 Empty Re: Meeting the Godson (tags: Marina)

Post  Marina Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:30 am

Marina rolled her eyes slightly and bit her lip, ''I was in a darker place at that time, but you know the reason I was jealous of you'', she pointed out softly and looked back to Damon, who was playing with a strand of her hair.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502

Meeting the Godson (tags: Marina) - Page 5 Empty Re: Meeting the Godson (tags: Marina)

Post  Odette Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:38 am

Odette nodded, "And I've told you my reason.....funny how one person can change so much." She said quietly, not just referring to her old jealousy but how John had changed so drastically.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:18 am

''I can remember listening to your reason, dear...'', Marina said with a small smile and bit her lips, ''But you're right, people change, grow up... Some for better, and other for worse'', she sighed and gently caressed Damon hair, ''And there is some that grow bigger and heavier, right big boy?'', she giggled to her son, and he giggled along with her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:25 am

Odette smiled, "Well that's true enough." She said as she hefted Alice in her arms and kissed her forehead once more. "Thank you for going to get the doctor for Alice Marina.....I...it really means a lot to me." She said sincerely.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:36 am

''There's no need to thank me... I was only doing to right thing'', she said softly and gently caressed Alice's cheek with her thumb. ''I sincerely hope this little girl gets better'', she said with a softly smile and Damon looked down to Alice, curious about who was this person Marina was talking to.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Odette looked down at Alice and nodded, "I wish the same for Damon Marina." She said softly as she looked at Damon.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Marina smiled fondly at Odette, and Damon smiled at her too, but right after he hid his face into Marina's locks, feeling shy at the moment, though he did peeked at her once in a while. ''Thank you again, Odette. I believe I should go now, before it gets too late'', she said simply.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Odette nodded, "All right...thanks again and you're staying with Dimitri right?" She asked to clarify, after all she did want to see her again.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:25 pm

''Yes, you can find me there, or at the Court'', she replied softly, ''But please, don't tell anyone we're there'', she said quietly and looked down to Damon.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Odette nodded, "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." She promised gently as she smiled at them both.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:48 pm

''Oh, thank you Odette! I knew I could count on you'', she said sincerely as she pulled Odette into a hug with one arm.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Odette smiled and hugged her back, "Just stay safe Marina, I'll try and visit you sometime this week maybe?" She asked softly as she pulled back.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:24 pm

''I'll be looking for it'', she said with a softly smile and pulled Odette softly. ''Be a good boy to your mom'',she said softly while she stood by Alex's cradle, and gently kissed his forehead. Damon didn't like and pulled Marina towards him, ''Alright, big boy. Don't be jealous, okay?'', she winked at him, and he just pouted. ''See you around, Odette'', she said softly and kissed Alice's temple gently before leaning up and kissing Odette on her cheek. Then, she left the cottage, with a moody Damon on her arms.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:14 pm

Odette watched Marina leave and then moved to put Alice back in her cradle. She had a lot to think about...she just hoped Alice would be ok along with Damon.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:00 pm