Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Meeting the Godson (tags: Marina)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Meeting the Godson (tags: Marina) - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting the Godson (tags: Marina)

Post  Odette Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:30 am

Odette sighed, "She's just a baby Marina....w...what if she...she dies?" She asked quietly, she had been doing her best to hide her fear but thinking about Alice dead made her more scared then anything.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Meeting the Godson (tags: Marina) - Page 4 Empty Re: Meeting the Godson (tags: Marina)

Post  Marina Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:55 am

''No, she won't die... Not while she's too old, and with her grandgrandchildren'', Marina tried to cheer Odette up, and hoped she didn't failure. ''You stay here and watch the twins and Damon, while I go town and in a blink of eye, I'm back with the doctor''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Odette nodded slowly, "Ok." She said softly and then hugged Marina, "Thank you." She whispered quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Marina hugged Odette back, and after she gently laid Damon on Alice's cradle. She hoped her godson didn't cry that way again while Damon was around, and if he did, she hoped that Odette was able to calm them both. She kissed Damon's forehead and brushed some of his hair before she headed out to the small stable next to the cabin. ''I'll be back as soon as possible'', she said firmly but gentle. She saddled Honey quickly and loped town.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:37 am

(sorry could not think of anything Razz XD)
    Odette nodded and watched Marina leave before she sat back down with Damon and Alice in her arms.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:06 am

Marina tried to clean her mind while she rode. It was a good sensation riding fast through the woods, feeling the wind blowing her hair behind her. It was a snow morning, but the weather calmed down and it was nice walking outside. She could have took Angus with her, so she would get faster at town, but she was afraid she couldn't dominate her. She could handle many things, but that horse was one she doubt she could, maybe John was able to dominate Angus, he was one who likes to dominate people, like he did with her at the masquerade ball. She closed her eyes and shook her head, trying to banish the memory from her mind as she started panting slightly.

Once she was town she went straight to the doctor, and while they rode back to Odette's cabin she explained him a little about Alice. He also asked of Damon and Marina talked he was good, and she mentioned about his sensitive ears. The doctor frowned, but he suddenly asked more about Alice. They both knew she was more important now, and Damon could be examinated later. She dismounted Honey and walked throught the door, being followed by the doctor. ''We're here, Sloan wants to see Alice'', she added softly and made room so the doctor could get closer to Alice. Also she took Damon into her arms and caressed his back gently, he could wake up in any moment now.

[Ow... And I wrote more than I imagined I would. You may control the doctor while he examines Alice, I'm not so clear about this dicease... XP]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:47 am

(oki doke, to be honest I'm not really clear on the disease as its made up by Ami Razz XDD)
    Odette looked up as the doctor entered with Marina and gave them both strained smiles before carefully handing Damon over to Marina. The doctor started to examine Alice while Odette explained her condition. "Alice is more quiet then Alex....in fact she spends most of the day sleeping only to wake up for her meals. She never throws any fits and um today she started coughing up blood." She said quietly as the doctor nodded and then kept studying the baby. "I'm afraid the baby's condition is quite severe....in fact I have only ever heard rumor's of something like this. Its a disease that is hereditary....am I correct to assume that the father has Dieulafoy’s disease ?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. Odette bit her bottom lip, "I...I don't know...is...is that what she has?" She asked shakily as she looked at the doctor. The doctor sighed, "Well, she has all the symptoms....I'm just afraid that she won't last for much longer. The living period for people who have it this severe don't have long life expectancy's. There is no known official cure for it either, I'm sorry ma'am...there's just nothing I can do." He said apologetically. Odette nodded as she kept her face as composed as she could manage, "T..thank you." She whispered softly. She had to fight to keep standing as she held onto Alice and gently kissed her forehead.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:28 am

Marina payed attention to all the doctor said, and nodded every now and then while Odette talked to him. She got concerned when the doctor explained about the dicease, but she felt someone pulling her bacck. She looked down at Damon with a small smile when she met his green hues. He mumbled something, and but the sound he made Marina knew he was grumpy because he was hungry. She quietly walked away from them and sat on a chair. She slid the sleeve of her dress down letting her chest bare so she could breastfeed Damon. He was seven months old and Marina started feeding him with another types of food, but at least once a day she breasfeed him. She was almost done when the doctor approached her, with a small smile. ''I can see Damon is growing stranger, lady Marina. I'll pass by at your mansion tomorrow so we can check him and his hearing problem'', he said softly. ''I preffer passing by you, if you don't bother...'', Marina answered shyly and looked up at him. ''That's fine then. I'll see you tomorrow'', he said and Marina smiled softly. ''Thank you, dr Sloan. For coming here with me to help my friend''. She said softly and the man nodded politely, ''That's was nothing at all. Milady'', he said and walked out. Marina was arranging her clothing back when she turned her gaze towards Odette. ''How was with the doctor'', she asked softly, holding Damon up like she always did after feeding him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:43 am

Odette shrugged, "I...I...I don't know...he made it sound like Alice won't live long." She said quietly as she wiped at her eyes with her free hand.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:50 am

Marina softened her eyes and walked towards Odette. She held her shoulders gently with her free arm, and spoke smooth words to her, ''I'm sure everything is going to be fine. If she has what Michael has, I'm sure she'll be fine. I mean, look at him, and how strong he is, and he's living long enough than many other people I've ever met''
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:53 am

Odette nodded slowly, "Y...you're right." She said with a sigh as she leaned against Marina. "I just don't want to lose her or Alex." She whispered.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:38 am

''I know this feeling, Odette...'', Marina said quietly, looking from Odette to Damon, who was watching Alice with curious eyes. ''You're not going to lose them, I just know it'', she said softly with a small shrug.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:27 am

"And what if I do? No one can predict the future." She pointed out quietly as she stared down at Alice.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:14 am

She bit her lip and looked to Odette, ''I don't know what's going to happen, but I wish for good things to happen to me. I've suffered enough for a life time, we've both suffered. We just need to believe we deserve good things, like we seeing our children growing older, hearing their first words, helping with their first steps, teaching them and helping them in everything they need. That's what I wish for Damon, I want to be there for him for anything, and I want to be with him forever'', she ended looking down to Damon, and he seemed to understand the meaning of her words, because he smiled at her fondly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:37 pm

Odette nodded and smiled at the two of them as she did her best to squash her fears, "You're right." She said with a little smile at Marina as she looked back down at Alice in her arms.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:35 pm

''This is just my point of view, Odette. I don't know if it's right, I just want that to happen'', she said quietly and than sighed, ''Damon has a problem too, remember when Alex cried and he flinched. He can't hear high pitched sounds without feeling pain'', she said quietly and looked down to him, who was now playing with the collar of her dress. She knew it was her fault Damon was like this.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:38 am

Odette frowned, "I am so sorry....but if Damon is as strong as you are, then I have no doubt that he will get past this." She said firmly as she gave Marina a warm, gentle smile.
    (running outta ideas for this topic :p)
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:02 am

Marina smiled shyly, she imagined she would never be used with people calling her strong, but here was Odette, telling her the same thing she has heard for a long time. ''Thank you, Odette.'', she said softly and looked down to Damon. Belle was right, there was something wrong about him, and it was her fault he was like this, if only she could control her emotions better, like John does, maybe she wouldn't bleed the night when John and her came back for the first time.

[Hehe... so what you want to do?]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:08 am

(maybe we could have Eric meet Odie now? Wink up to you though :3)
    Odette smiled back at her, "I mean it though...you are strong and so is Damon." She said with another wide warm smile.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:14 am

Marina looked down, blushing softly at Odette's kind words. Damon was very distracted playing with her dress, so Marina said softly. ''We both are strong, Odette... Sometimes I believer you're stronger than me'', she meant her words.

[Maybe we could start... xp]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:20 am

(only if you want too Smile )
    Odette gave her a tired smile, "Well thank you but I find it hard to believe." She admitted quietly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:40 am

''Oh no, Odette... Please don't make me remind you how great you are, or I'll spend the rest of the day talking...'', she said with a small smile and than mumbled, ''In fact, you were the only woman I was jealous of''

[We could start tomorrow? x3]
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:03 am

(that works <3)
    Odette blinked in surprise at that, "This might sound well...ironic but I was jealous of you too." She said softly and leaned over to rub Marina's shoulder with her hand. "Something we can both laugh at now though." She said in an undertone.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:53 am

Marina laughed lightly and shook her head, ''I can't believe you were jealous of me'', she said shyly and looked down to Damon.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:20 am

Odette giggled, "And I can't believe you were jealous of me." She said with a shake of her head

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:49 pm