Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Meeting the Godson (tags: Marina)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Meeting the Godson (tags: Marina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Godson (tags: Marina)

Post  Odette Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:33 am

Odette nodded and then gently handed Alex to Marina, "You don't need to apologize on his behalf Marina, and you're right I am lucky. I have been so honored to have friends like you and Esme here." She said and also silently thought of Jim, he was like the brother she had never had.
    Marina
    Marina

Antal inlägg : 2343

Meeting the Godson (tags: Marina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Godson (tags: Marina)

Post  Marina Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:44 am

Marina softly handed Damon to Odette while she got Alex on her arms. She looked down to him and smiled gentle. He had much of Odette on him, of course she could see some of Michael too, but if this boy was to be raise by Odette, Esmaralda, and she could give him some guidance, she could see a better future for him than the one his father had. ''He has you're smile, Odette'', Marina said fondly, looking at Odette after seeing Alex smiling at her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:52 am

Odette started to smile at her words, "Well Damon has your eyes." She said as she smiled down at Damon in her arms. It suddenly struck her how similar she and Marina were, they both had fallen in love with men who had tempers that were near uncontrollable at times, they both had children by the men they had fallen in love with, and they were both orphans. There was of course the whole thing with Joseph having killed both of their fathers....it was very scary all of these similarities that Odette became aware of. "Who would have thought?" She asked quietly out loud not even quite realizing she had spoken out loud.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:02 am

''Well, only the shape, because he has the same esmerald hues like John'', she said fondly and looked back at Alex who was reaching his little arm at her face. Marina gave him a softl smile and gently offered her finger, which Alex wrapped firmly into his tiny hand. Marina giggled softly and leaned back at the couch, admiring her godson. She was still drooling upon him when she turned her eyes to Odette. ''What?'', Marina tilted her head and looked at Odette with questioningly eyes.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:13 am

Odette gave a little sad laugh, "That we would have so much in common...its actually kind of scary." She said with a little smile as she thought about it.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:22 am

Marina laughed weakly, ''You're right... Do you think that would might be a meaning about we having so much in common?'', she asked after thinking for a moment. They really had much in common like both being orphans, because of one man. Both fell hopelessly for the wrong men, and they both had babies with them. They even loved the same guy for some time... There was much in common, however they were from very different worlds.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:39 am

Odette bit her bottom lip, "I honestly don't know...its definitely something to think about though." She said with a thoughtful look on her face.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:55 am

She looked down to Alex with a sweet smile before meeting Odette's eyes. ''We have so much in common to be just a simple coincidence...'', Marina said simply with a small shrug, then she started cradling Alex gently, like she did with Damon when she put him to sleep. ''Do you believe on past lives?'', she asked quite bluntly after thinking about it.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:59 am

Odette bit her bottom lip, "Well now that you mention it....yeah a little bit I guess." She said with a shrug as she thought about it. "What about you?" She asked as she held Damon closer against her as she gently started rocking him.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:07 am

''I don't know'', Marina said quietly, ''I've only heard a little about it, but I guess that maybe we've met before, in another lives'', she said with a shy smile and looked at the two boys on their arms, both sleeping now.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:30 am

Odette smiled at that idea, "Well it would explain a lot...and I do like that idea." She admitted with a little smile as she looked down at the two boys in their arms.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:46 am

''In did'', Marina said with a small smile, and for once she found herself into a light mood since she left John. During all the time apart from him, she missed him, and thought of him everyday. ''If you and Michael had the chance to build a life, what would you do?'', she asked quietly, bitting her bottom lip.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:57 am

Odette looked down, "I would spend as much time and effort into helping him be the person I've seen glimpses of. To be kind and not always so rude and sometimes cruel....I...I just want him to live the rest of his life knowing he did something right with me." She said quietly and with a little blush, "I'm sorry I'm sounding like some sap." She said with a forced laugh.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:02 am

''No, that's okay'', Marina said with a soft smile and looked down to Alex, and then to Damon. ''It's just I've been thinking a lot of what to do with John during these days. I don't want him to restrain who he is, but also I don't want him to turn all his emotions off. Sometimes I wish I was able to let him go, but I care too much about him to do so.'', she said quietly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:09 am

Odette nodded, "I know what you mean....I know it would be the better thing to be apart from Michael but...I love him too much to ever want that." She said with a sigh, she really did have problems...no wonder she needed help.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:24 am

''We're the same, Odette... We're the same'', Marina said quietly and looked down. ''We both love and care too much. I know John isn't the choice of a husband my father would have made, and I know there are better men than him, but I also know there isn't no more perfect man to men than John is'', she said softly, with a weak smile.

Last edited by Marina on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:37 am

Odette smiled sadly, "Yes we are." She said quietly and then looked down at Damon in her arms, "At least John wants to be involved in your child's life...Michael....Michael is afraid he'll hurt them like he did Jim....he didn't say that but I heard it in his voice." She said softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:51 pm

''I'm sorry to hear that, but honestly, I'm not so surprised. Michael and John are both broken men, each of them have their reasons, and their own story, but they are the same after all. I believe that Michael believes he's doing the best for them'', she said softly and looked down at Alex. ''Separating John and Damon was the worst part of leaving him. Damon loves his father, and John loves him with no end'', she said quietly, mostly to herself.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Odette leaned over and lightly touched her shoulder, "I am so sorry." She whispered quietly and then looked at Alex in Marina's arms, "Its a pain that always stays with you." She said softly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Marina smiled weakly and sighed. ''We both have the chance to leave the men we love, but we also can't let go of him'', she said with a small smile. ''I know that sooner or later I'll come back to John, I miss him too'', she said with a small shrug and looked down at Damon.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Odette bit her bottom lip, "And I know I'll go back to Michael...god I wish I...I was stronger." She muttered half-heartedly as she rocked Damon in her arms.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:32 pm

''The funny thing is that I feel stronger when I'm with John... Remeber when I knocked Joseph down? If I met him now, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't repeat... I'm weaker'', she sighed and looked back at Alex into her arms. ''He looks so peaceful sleeping.'', she said lightly, and gently caressed his cheek with her fingers.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Odette smiled at the two of them and then looked down at Damon, "So does Damon....I'm happy we have our kids." She said softly as she gently kissed Damon's head tenderly.
    Marina
    Marina

Post  Marina Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Marina smiled fondly at Odette when the blonde kissed Damon. ''They are a truly blessing into our lives'', Marina said softly. ''How was your delivering? I hope everything went right, since Michael stayed by your side'', she smiled softly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Odette smiled, "It went well...it was only when I was still bleeding that Michael rushed me to the doctor. He...he held our children though...and even though I know he wasn't used to it...it was nice seeing him hold our kids like that." She said with a fond smile on her lips as she thought about it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:11 pm