Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme)

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:42 pm

(Oddly enough you're not the only one XDD)
    Odette didn't say anything, she just met his gaze with her own. She wasn't exactly sure why but she felt almost sad for him. "I'm sorry." She whispered and then had to wonder why she had said that out loud.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme)

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:47 pm

"I'm sorry."
    He slapped her hard before even he himself realised he had done it. He garbbed her by the hair and sent another blow to her face before tossing her onto the bed again.
    I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. the words wouldnt stopp echoing in his head now, and he couldn't tell if it was his own voice or someone elses. However, it didn't matter. He had wasted anugh time here. Hopefully the girl would have enoguh guts to at least try to escape. That was his plan right? Yes... that was his only plan... He wanted her gone.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:51 pm

Odette didn't react, she merely got up and met his gaze no doubt Joseph would wonder how she got those marks. She looked down again and then back up at him, "Is that how you solve your problems? By hurting others?" She demanded angrily as she got off of the bed to face him.
    (Ooc idk buut Odette is seriously wanting to snap at this guy o_o)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:55 pm

((Then have her snapp at him xD hehe i'm such a sadist x3))

He chuckled mockeingly at her question, almost happy that her angry and fiery attitude was back. "As you sow, so you shall reap," was the only thing he said beofre walking over to the door.

((you may please stop him 8D unless you don't want this to end...?^^))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:00 pm

(Heck noi I don't want this to end *having wayyy too much fun with this*)
    Odette grabbed the knife from off the bed before she moved fast enough to stop him from leaving. "I'm not done....why the hell did you come here in the first place? Because unless I'm mistaken, Joseph doesn't know you're here...which begs the question of why you even chose to be here." She said as she aimed the knife at his throat once more.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:06 pm

((goooood Twisted Evil *is having to much fun with this too* o3o))

He didn't even blink at her quick movments or at the knife against his thriut again.
    "What the hell do you think I came here for?" he raised an eyebrow. "Why don't figure out that yourself. I cleaned your wounds, bring you a knife and test you, what could that possibly mean Odette?" he said with asneer and backed her up against the door. "Come one, you're not that stupid."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Odette frowned as she did think about it, "You want me away from your brother." She whispered as suddenly everything about their earlier conversation started to make sense. She frowned and then looked down, "I still don't understand why you didn't just kill me...wouldn't that have solved your problem?" She asked, honestly confused about that part.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:13 pm

He sighned and pushed her out of the way. "Apparnetly I can't do they same thing he did to me," he mumbled, not really trying to make any sense, Odette didn't need to udnerstand anyway. "Does it really matter to you? Just take this chance or leave it."

Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:18 pm

Odette sighed, "What are you going to do? I mean if I do go through with it?" She asked as she stared down at the knife in her hands. She didn't know the complete details of why he wanted her gone...but she was grateful that she now had some way to escape.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:22 pm

((ok, just gonna reply to this and theeeeen I'm gone^^; ))

"Again, what does that even matter to you?" he groaled. "You're usch a pain, even Jim wouldn't stopp talking about you," he sighend and ran a hand over his face. "At least he won't remeber you anymore."

((Aaaaaand now I'm gone <3 I'll hurry back^^))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:26 pm

Odette's eyes narrowed, "What did you to do to him?" She demanded as she took a step forward. She would never forgive herself if Jim had gotten seriously hurt because of her.
    (Ooc okie BYE!!!)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:48 pm

He gave her a bored look. "Don't tell you fell for the kid? Don't take it personaly, he forgot about everyone expect me and and few more. Now, I've wasted enoguh time being here. I already did what I came for, so step aside."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Odette glared, "No." She said simply and tightened her grip on the knife, she would use it on him if she had too.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:57 pm

"I'll ask again," he was starting to lose his patience by now. "Step. Aside."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:58 pm

Odette met his gaze with her own calm one, "Again, no." She said quietly, feeling no real fear for some weird reason.
    (Ooc Odie...DX)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:04 pm

((Oddie.... I admire your courage...I really do<333 :'D))

In a flash Michael had ripped away the knife from her hand and threw it away somewhere behind, pinned her arms above her head against the door, hard enoguh to stop the blood from circulating throguh her wrists. And he did something without thinking. Pressed his lips harshly against hers.

((there! ya happy now?! xD *crawls down a hole and stays there*))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:07 pm

(*eyes just got wide* Oh no he didn't XDD)
    Odette was stunned but instead of fighting him she responded and kissed him eagerly. She was scared at the fact that she was kissing him with such reckless abandon but at the same time it was thrilling.
    (ohh man I am getting such hawwt images right now)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:14 pm

(*peaks out from the hole* whaaaaa? xD I thoguht you wanted ths to happen.. x3 *crwals back down again*)

He was more thna surprised when she instead of trying to fight him kissed him back way to eagerly. He didn't drew back thoguh until they both needed to breath.
    He stared at her for a moment before pushing her out of the way himself and moved to open the door.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:17 pm

(Ooc Oh I did Wink and you did an awesome job Smile
    Odette reached out and almost touched his arm but stopped herself before she completed the gesture. She wasn't exactly sure what had happened but whatever it had been, it hadn't gone all that bad. "So that's it then?" She asked quietly as she watched him.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:23 pm

((Ooc t-thank you Embarassed and now i'm feelign all shy and awkward again x'D))

"What did you expect girly?" he mocked, glacnign over at her from his shoulder. "For you to want this... Ha, seems like a bit of Jospeh's insanity rubbed off on you."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:25 pm

She sighed, "Maybe it has." She said quietly but honestly. It was odd but this probably had to be one of the most interesting conversations she had ever had.
    (don't feel awkward!! IT WAS EPIC!! <3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:31 pm

(Tihi... thanks<3 -^^-)

"Whatever it is you're feeling," he started and stroked her cheek, gently but with no caring. "I don't feel the same."
    He opened the door fully again to step out, but hesitated in case she had something she wanted to spit out at him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:34 pm

(OMG!!! *FAINTS* *soo jealous of Odette right now* XD)
    She glanced down, "Do you have to feel the same?" She asked quietly. She wasn't even sure what exactly had left her mouth or if it even made any sense.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:42 pm

((wow... I'm kinda creeped out by Oddie now... xD))

He frowned. "The fuck's wrong with you?" he spat. He wanted to alugh at the irony of it all. Here she was, trapped almost ehr whole life beaucse Jospeh was to obsessed with her and her mother. And Michael who ahd to control himself everytime to not just shot her in the head, he was the one she didn't mind being controled by. Maybe this is another way to be broken in.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:48 pm

(Ooc she's kinda freakin' me out now too tbh XDD)
    Odette shrugged and then laughed a rude sound of her own, "Maybe I am insane." She said with a smile she didn't feel. In all fact she wanted to see his reaction to her self-proclaimed insanity. However if Odette were honest with herself...she had no desire to be with Michael.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:33 am