Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme) - Page 2 Empty Re: Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme)

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:39 pm

He chuckled, amused and contet that this beat up girls still had the strengh to fight fight.
    "No, you give me one good reason to why you shouldn't," he said back calmly.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme) - Page 2 Empty Re: Goodnight My Angel (shared fanfic: Jim/Esme)

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:41 pm

Odette's eyes flickered and then pulled the knife away, "Because I'm not like you or him." She said quietly. She knew this much was true and she knew Michael knew it too so why was he wasting his time doing this anyway?
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:44 pm

"True. That's why you won't be going anywhere," he said and stepped closer to her. He grabbed her hand still holding the knife tightly, but didn't stopp his advance towards her.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Odette's eyes widened with some horror, "No...stop." She whispered watching the blood start to flow even more so. She wanted to release the knife but her hand seemed glued to it add to that Michael's grip over hers made it that much more difficult.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:53 pm

He didn'ts stop, obviously, and backed her up until the back of her legs hit the bed and he roughly pushed her down on the matress. He stared at first as if waiting for ehr to do something and thne bent over her. He pulled the knife out of her gripp and this pressed it against ehr throut. "Well?" he breathed in her face, the madness in his eyes showing clearly. "Just gonna lay there and let me have my way with you?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:56 pm

(Ooc....YES!! XDDD)
    Odette shook and then stared up at him in horror before she reacted and tried to scramble away from him. With the knife against her throat though she was hopeless.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:01 pm

(Ooc Pfft you just killed me x'D THoguh he doesn't do rape... I think x3)

He frowned at her weak attempts to escape him.
    Grabbing her roughly, he made her look staright bakc at his cold eyes, their faces almost touching by now.
    "WHat the hell does even see in you?" he hissed. "What the hell did he ever see in your mother?! You both... ruined everything."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:04 pm

(ooc damn XDD)
    Odette blinked a few times and then kicked him in the chest before she snatched the knife from his hands, not caring that it nicked her throat in the process. "Don't talk about my mother." She said and held the knife up to his throat once more.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:10 pm

He laughed this time, something he only did when he was truly showing his real and darker side.
    "Maybe this is why," he ingrnoed what she had said and kpet on talking. "This fire you both share, the will to keep on fighting, denying... even I would've liked that."

((haaaaaaah yeah Mikey is a total nutjob too x3 ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:14 pm

(Ooc again why I love him soo much XDD)
    Odette frowned, "Denying what?" She asked, feeling even more confused on top of angry not exactly a good thing but she wanted to hear what he was about to say.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:20 pm

((Of course, also why we love our dear Jospeh 83))

He stopped laughing and got his usual blank expression. Ignoring the knife
    and placed both his hands on her face. "Him of course. If we can't have something, that only makes the desire to have it grow even stronger," he said quietly, his eyes almost looking empty. "So we'd keep on going until we have it. Or as Joseph did, break it."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:23 pm

(Ooc eepey XDD)
    Odette just stared up at him in some horror, those words they brought back memories...memories she would much rather have forgotten. She dropped the knife as she remembered that night Joseph had murdered her mother and had taken off with her.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:29 pm

He sat up slowy, thus making her now sit on his lap instead. His hands didn't leave her face either and he casually caressed her cheek. But it wasn't her he was seeing now, but instead a dark haird and proud woman, who had been dead for almost ten years now.
    "If he had let me go, maybe things would've been diffrent," he mumbled to himself. "Maybe I'd been like the reast pahetic people, and liked it..."

((Fffffffff! I need to find a dark haired woman to be Jim's mother xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:35 pm

(Ooc ohh geez now I'm shipping them even harder <<>>)
    Odette swallowed, unsure of what to do exactly, she was used to things like this from Joseph but not from Michael. She looked down, not exactly sure how to get out of this but at the same time not really minding it all that much.
    (Ooc uhhmm how about Merida's mother the queen in Brave?)

Last edited by Odette on Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:40 pm

((Ooc haha sorry^^; and geez Oddie, you have a sick mind too Twisted Evil /SHOT/))

He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. "Why aren't you pushing me away?" he asked, this time talking to ehr again.

((Oooh i'll check t out :3))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Odette bit her lip, "I don't know...I just...I don't know." She admitted quietly. She leaned over and gently touched his face with one hand, she wasn't exactly sure what had possessed her to make such a bold move.
    (Ooc annd *hides* XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:48 pm

((Ooc *squeels* xDDDD ))

He huffed quietly, feeling her soft hand and faint breathing on his face.
    He let his hands slide from her face, now nthing was holding her back, she could get off whenevr she felt like it.
    "You more like me Jospeh thna you think."

((brb! Dinner time^^))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:52 pm

(Ooc *also squeels and faints*)
    Odette studied him wordlessly for once...she wasn't exactly sure what to make of this man. She didn't move from off of his lap however and then looked down, "You think so?" She asked quietly. She kept her hand on his face, not exactly sure why she was keeping it there anyway.
    (ooc and DARN IT!! XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Thsi sure had talken suprrised turn, even Mchael was surprised by now, not that he'd show it.
    "Apparnetly you like having me this close," he said lowly and warpped an aerm around her waist, pressing their bodies togheter. "don't you?" he sneerd.

((Ooc Michaeeeeeeeel what are you doooooing?! Dx))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:19 pm

(Ooc ohh dear...now I really am gonna ship them >.< XD)
    Odette would have struggled but she knew that wouldn't help anything, "So what if I do?" She asked quietly. The words came out of her mouth before she quite knew that she had said them.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:24 pm

((Ooc gaaaah all this shipping madness O.O I wanna do a fanart now Dx wait.... WHAT ABOUT PHOEBUS?!!? xD))

Something suddenly snapped in Michael and his eyes widened. In a second he had violently pushed her off of him onto the matress and stood up. "Disgusting..!" he growled under his breath, pasing around the small room. "You're stilln just a child, don't know anything," he kept on muttering without looking at her.

((sorry, but he's having some terrible flashbacks right now o3o and Odette is only 16 here right? xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:27 pm

(Ooc well yeeah she is...buut darrn it XDD)
    Odette was so shocked that she didn't quite know how to react until finally she spoke up, "Just because I'm young doesn't mean I don't know about men." She said flatly as she watched him pace the room, after all Joseph had taught her enough about his own male anatomy without taking her virginity.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:31 pm

((Oh gosh xD Oddie... i seriously feel for you<33 x3))

"Shut up!" he snarled, stopping to glare back at her. "It's like you actually want me to hurt you," his eyes grew darker as he stepped back t the bed, looming over her smaller form. "Maybe I should thoguh. That way Jospeh would never truly have you."

((*headdesk* The heck?! x'D))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:34 pm

(Ooc Yes Michael I support this plan! XDD)
    Odette met his gaze with her own, "Well then what's stopping you?" She asked quietly, not knowing why she was literally asking for it.
    (Ooc NYEEAH! XDDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:38 pm

((Oddie, you're bad BAD girl o____O I am truly worried about your sanity xD))

This time he didn't seem to be as amused lke before with her attitude. He grabbed her around her throut with one hand and pulled her up against him. "Maybe I would've, if you didn't remind me of that whore so much," he hissed, refering to her mother that he had hated since the first day his brother had laid eyes on her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:05 am