Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme) - Page 4 Empty Re: Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme)

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:52 pm

He stared expresionless up at her. No one was suppose to knoe he was here, so if she told anyone that might be troubelsome. However...
    Suddnely grabbing her by the leg, her pulled her down from Angus and wrapped his arms around her, perrising ehr smaller form agains his, and kissed her deeply. "That's up to you," he breathed, chuckling and dropped her to ground.
    And then he was gone.

((GAAAAAAAH hope you still wanted him to dot that xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme) - Page 4 Empty Re: Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme)

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:55 pm

(*eyes just got wide* O_O YAYAY!!)
    Odette was in shock for a few moments after he had left and then leaned against Angus, "Well...that was unexpected." She whispered. Her heart was hammering and she was sure she had turned a dark red. She turned and remounted Angus before leading him back home.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:03 pm

(Ta-daaaaaaaaaa! What will beocme of this weird, sick and tiswted couple?! 8DDDD)
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:05 pm

(idk.....BUT I LOOVE THEM!! Very Happy)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:11 pm

((yeah.... ME TOOO!! oooh i suddenly wnat Michael to meet Phoebus O.o))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:18 pm

(ouo THAT WOULD BE EPIC!!! Not to mention kinda funny Razz)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:18 pm

((Mehehehehehe Twisted Evil ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:22 pm

(Why can I picture Michael being all pissed if he ever sees them together?? o_o)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:24 pm

((sorry to dissapoint you but... I don't think he'll care that much^^; However that won't stop him from messing things up between her and the captain Twisted Evil ))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:29 pm

(thats what I meant XDD)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:46 am