Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme) - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme)

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm

He stopped, staring amused at the knife she just thrown, but didn't turn around. "Of course. But why should I be worried about someone who's afraid to kill me?" he taunted.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme) - Page 2 Empty Re: Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme)

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:47 pm

Odette made her way towards him, "For all you know, I was just waiting for the right moment." She said with a laugh.
    (<<>> *needs to stop shipping these two*)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:52 pm

((yeah! What Phoebus?! xD *needs to stop worrying and just enjoy the crazy shipping* xP))

He faced her again. "Now may be your only time you stupid girl," he sneerd. "Or do you simple not wish to kill me?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:54 pm

She shrugged, "I have my reasons....just like you had yours for not killing me." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:00 pm

((Sorry for my boring posts, i think i'm to shy to make him do anything... x'D))

"What reason could you have? I enjoyd huritginy ou along side with borther, never caerd what might happe to you at all."
    he sighns. "The world is fill with mad poeple lile us."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Odette looked at him quietly for a moment before she spoke, "Yeah I guess you're right....and as far as my reasons go...well thats my secret." She said.
    (its okie :3)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:08 pm

He eyed her closey up and down, not syaing anything. "The years ahve surly been nice to you," he mumbled, stepping closer to her again. "Though I still can't understand why someone would go so mad over a woman."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Odette frowned, "Believe me....I wish I knew that reason as well." She muttered, trying not react to the way how his eyes had traveled over her body.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 pm

He casually lifted his hand up and let i travel up her arm until it reached her face, grabbing her cheek to lift it up. "The only reason I'd unserstand is jeaously."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Odette met his gaze with her own, "Of who?' She demanded as she forced herself not to use her knife.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:27 pm

He didn't answr imedinely. Moving his arm quikcly he grabbed her hand that was still holding the knife, stopping it from moving. "That depends."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:31 pm

She met his eyes with hers, "On what?" She asked quietly, barely even registering that his hand was over hers now. She was becoming aware of the small distance between them now though.
    (I imagine they would have the greatest eye sex...)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:36 pm

AT first he was just waiting for her to pull away, but she didn't so he tested the waters futher and lowerd his head. "On who's attentino they catch."

((they would o3o *gets jelaous* >.<))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:40 pm

(*also jealous*)
    Odette blinked a few times as she stared up at him in some confusion, she wondered why he kept doing stuff like this to her. "Is that so?" She asked quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:43 pm

"Hm," he hummed, his gaze trailing down to her lips. When he sai he hated this girl, he mean it. He did not like her and wouldn't mind seeing her dead. But for soemreaso, she reminded him of someone... was it himself? He didn't know or cared anymore. But there was something in her that just made him want to 'claim' her, only to throwe her away afterwards.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:48 pm

(eepy buut I like it <<>>)
    Odette wondered at the look in his eyes, she had seen it a handful of times with other men. She inwardly cursed the fact that she was remembering their kiss back when she was sixteen. She had been so young then...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:51 pm

He pulled them closer to eachother until ther lips brushed, more like teasing. And then he pulle daway. Just like that.
    He'd wasted enough time here.

(Ffffffffffff-! the hell's worng wht me?! xD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Odette froze when he brushed their lips together this time around, she pulled back and wiped her lips with the back of her hand. "Touch me again and I'll break your wrist." She growled, it was an empty threat and they both knew it.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:56 pm

"Whatever you say," he mutterd boredly. "If you gonna hurt soemone, don't fukcing talk just do it."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:57 pm

She rolled her eyes, "Why of course how silly of me not to just go ahead and break your wrist." She said sarcastically before she turned to leave. Honestly what was he trying to prove anyway??
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:01 pm

"Nice hourse you've got, don't mind if I borrow it," Mishael said casually, suddenly on Angus and got ready to ride away.

(( well he is a theif too xDDD))
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Odette whistled, causing Angus to rear and making Michael fall off. "Yeah well, he doesn't like strange men." She said with an amused smirk as Angus made his way back towards her. She patted Angus on the nose and then bent down over Michael with a little smile on her face, "Nice try though." She said with a laugh before she straightened.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:07 pm

He chuckled and sat up, brushing off leafs and dirt from his clothes. "I should've expected that. Nice one miss Odette.
    "By the way, how long are you gonna let them spy on you?" he asked casually.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:09 pm

Odette froze, that was news to her "Who?" She demanded all hilarity vanished as she studied him.
    (also curious to know this XD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:15 pm

( Twisted Evil )

"Those guys," he motioned for her to look behind. Out of nowhere, a small group of men and woman stood there, staring at Odette and Michael.
    "Um... are we interupting something?" one of them asked.
    "You kinda are," Michael rolled his eyes and stood up.

((hope you don't mind a little action?^^; ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:31 am