Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme)

Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme)

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:18 pm

(like fighting action? XDD or something else? <<>> Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )
    Odette relaxed but she was still on guard, "Just a little bit." She added under her breath and forced a smile in the group's general direction.
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme) - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Secrets (shared fanfic with Jim/Esme)

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:26 pm

((Pfft<333 ...both? Embarassed ))

The man narrowed his eyes and walked past Odette. "We thoguht we'd seen the last of you sicne you disspeard all those years ago," he smirked at Michael, who didn't seem to even acknowledge he was standing right in front of him.
    "Do i know you?"
    The man's eye flared up in anger and drew his sword, pressing it against Mike's throut.
    If they gonna kill me why not just slice my throut up already? Meachel mused to himself.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Odette glared and walked up to the man who had the sword point against Michael's throat. "Drop the weapon or I'll make you drop it." She said as she pressed her own knife against the man's throat.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:34 pm

The man glared at her through the corner of his eyes. "This deson't concern you young lady. I don't want to hurt you, but if you won't stepp aside now, you will get hurt."
    Two other mean from the group grabbed her by the arms and started ti dragg her away.
    "Now Korso," the man looked back at him. "I'm sure you'd remember me if you only looked closer."
    Michael raised an eyebrow and stared for a few minutes at the scar across the mans face. "Oh right, you're one the many men I that killed his wife, kidnapped his childern and sold them, then burned down the hous and leave you half dead," he said it all balnkly. "So, what did you want?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Odette glared at the man who had started to drag her away and without even hesitating she stabbed him in the shoulder. Crying out in pain the man released her and Odette turned to listen to what Michael had said, "Oh of course it had to be for that reason." She muttered dryly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:44 pm

The man cried out in anger and moved to pierce the sword in Michael's chest. But somehow, Korso had moved out of the way and appeard behind him, grabbing his arm and twisted it the wrong way until a loud crakc was heard. The cried out in pain and dropped the sword, only for Michel to catch it and the next second, the sword was pierced through the man's throut.
    "What did you expect?2 he asked Odete casually and stepped over the dead body like nothing had just happend.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Odette sighed and glanced down at the man who was still in agony and sighed, she bent down and slit his throat before facing the two women. "Honestly I'm not what I was expecting." She muttered as she glanced over at Michael.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:53 pm

The two women stared in shock at the scene, but wasn't tyring on running away. No... they wnated revenge and they were going to get it.
    Michel looked over at them and titled his head. "I remember one of you... The one I sold to the rich guy."
    The girl's face paled at the memory.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Odette raised an eyebrow, "Oh so you're involved in a slave trade too?" She demanded before she looked at the two women, "I suggest you two leave...now." She snapped, her good mood all but gone now.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:01 pm

"Sometines, yes," he said flatly and waited for them to make the next move.
    The woman who had plaed for a moment glared back at Odette. "No one tells me what to do1 and espeacilly not whore to this monster!"
    With that she leapt at Michael at full speed, pulling out her sword and swung it down ober his chest. Only the sword never hit him.
    The woman blinked, not realsing what had happend before she stared up at cold blue eyes. Michael held her by her neck and with abored look he broke it, letting her fall down dead to ground.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:04 pm

Odette just looked at where the woman had fallen and then back up at Michael, "I am not your whore." She said quietly but honestly she was stunned that he had killed the woman with such ease. She was almost afraid that the other woman would meet the same end as her...and hoped that the woman would be smart enough to leave.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:08 pm

The other woman, who now realised she was the only left, clenched her fist, refusing to eb scared an run away like a coward. She was prepared to die, her eyes showed it, but still she decided to stay.
    Michael walked past Odette. "No, you were Joseph's whore if I recall," he smirked.
    He looked back at the woman. She couldn't be more than 16. "Well?"
    She tensed but stood her ground. Michel titled his head again in thought... "Hey... could be that girl I-"
    The girl shoot and arrow, aimed staight for his heart.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Odette's perfectly timed knife caused the arrow to shatter seconds before it made contact. It kept going until it penetrated the girl's chest with chilling accuracy. "I was not his whore." Odette snapped as she barely watched the girl fall over dead, she was too angry to notice or care.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:14 pm

Ignoring her, Michael walked over and knelt beside the dead girl. He garbbe dher chin and opened her mouth. "Oh so it was her," he said emotionless. "The little girl I cut the tounge out off."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:17 pm

Odette sighed, "Good for you." She muttered and shook her head, of course he had to bring his troubles right to her....
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:18 pm

"What are you so mad about?" he sighend and stood up. "Did they ruin your dress or something?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:22 pm

She whirled on him, "No..oh no its the fact that I had to kill people on my own doorstep! And of course I'm going to have to clean up your mess!" She snapped as she stabbed her finger at his chest.
    (ohhh snap...Odie's pissed XDD)
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:28 pm

He raies and eyebrow and grabbed her hand to stop her stabbing fingers. "I may be Jospeh's twin, but I always clean up own messes. Geez, calm down woman," he rolled his eyes again and picked up the girl with the arrow. Placing tow finger in his mout he whiseltd, ony second after a big black hourse ran up to him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Odette looked over at the horse who arrived and then sighed before she whistled. Angus trotted down towards where they both were and Odette sighed, "I don't think your horse can carry all of them." She pointed out. It was her way of being slightly apologetic, she bent down and picked up the other woman before she slung her over Angus. After all she had killed two of them.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:33 pm

"You gonna help me dump the bodies?" he asked slightly surprsied and went tp pick up th man with the sword through his throut. "I'd say oyu have a soft spot for me," he mocked.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:35 pm

She rolled her eyes before she bent down and picked up the other man, "Don't flatter yourself." She said as she slung him next to the woman's body.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:39 pm

Throwing the last man up on his hrouse ha stared to lead him away without saying anythignt to her. "WOnder if that old doctor is still alive," he wonders to himself. "He always paied good for dead bodies."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:41 pm

Odette led Angus after Michael and petted him on the neck as they walked, she was still unsure of what she was going to do...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:45 pm

"You don't have to help me out, just leave the bodies here and I'll pick it up later. You'll only slow me down," he said over his shoulder.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:48 pm

Odette rolled her eyes again, "Of course." She said darkly before she went back to Angus and dumped both of the bodies on the ground. She mounted Angus with ease and moved him so that he was next to Michael, "I assume that we'll keep this between us then?" She asked as she glanced down at him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:47 am