Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:40 am

He chuckled dryly. "She's my twin, it' soly natural to love her," he mutterd. "Of course I wnat ehr to meet other people to hang wiht, as log as thy're good people..." he trailed off. Beacuse thta's what he wnated right? For her to find some real friends... So why ahd he acte dliek a jelaous and possesive boyfirend only minutes ago?
    --
    "Yeah pretty much," he stated flatly. "What, did you expect something much worse?"
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) - Page 6 Empty Re: A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:53 am

Odette looked at her son's conflicting emotions and sighed, she didn't know how to help him. "Its only natural to love someone you've been with your whole life. You just can't let it become an extreme...or its not just healthy anymore." She said softly.
    --
    Alice made a face, "No...I don't know, all I know is that this...it scares me." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:58 am

((haha ok, i'm not leaving just yet ^^; ))

"You know what I think? That I'm just another 'Jim' to him," he snorted instead, ignoring what she had just told him. He didn't wnat to hear that. "The unimprta tone, who got tossed away, who got used and didn't matter a shit to him."
    --
    He held her a little closer, it used to comfort her as a child when he did. "It's natural to be scared of this," he mumbled. "But it's ok, you'll be alright."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:16 am

(ohh good *clings* annnd awww Mikey *-*)
    Odette frowned, "That's not true Alex, he does care about you and Alice...and even though he disn't tell me what happened I could tell he regretted hurting you. I just think both of you have personalities that are very strong and sometimes both of you just annoy each other." She said and rubbed her forehead.
    --
    Alice smiled as he held her closer towards him, it brought back memories of her having headaches and crying. Her dad had usually been the one who would be near her when she was upset. She could feel her body slowly start relaxing and she bit her lip as the headache slowly dimished.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:22 am

((d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww fahter and ddaughter... soa droable *.* now I feel bad for Alex and Oddie x'3))

"Oh really now. So if I then remind him so much of his beloved brother, shouldn't he be all over me instead?" he laughed coldly. "Because he's so freaken obsessed with Jospeh, he still follows him like a dog!"
    THere he went again, shoting out stupid thigs he'd regret later. It wouldn't surprise him if his mom ended up slapping him.
    --
    He felt her body relaxing and sighed under his breath relifed. She'll eb able to handle this on her own one day, beaucse he wouldn't be around for much longer if he was unlucky.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:28 am

(yeah me too...)
    Odette's eyes had filled with tears and before she realized it she had slapped him. She stared down at her hand in shock and then back up at him, "Alex.....why? Why do you always have to make everything a fight?" She asked quietly.
    --
    Alice slowly pulled back once she felt her heart rate settle, "You've told mom about it right?" She asked quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:34 am

((Ouch x'D ))

His didn't turn his face back to afce her after she slapped him. He had deserved that... He knew that, but it only made it feel like what he was blurting out was the truth.
    "I don't know..." he mutterd ad lowerd his eyes down to the floor. "Guess it's in my blood."
    --
    He nodded. "Make sure to tell her about this as well," he said sternly, referring to her own problem. "And amke sure she does not blame herself, beacuse that would really be ridiculos."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:41 am

Odette shook her head, "Don't say that Alex...you're better then Joseph, Kent or even Eric. Giving up on yourself is only going to hurt you and everyone who cares for you." She said quietly.
    --
    Alice shook her head in agreement, "I think...she tends to just want to help everyone...and when she can't, its like she doesn't know how to handle it. Dad...do you...do you love mom?" She asked carefully.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:46 am

He narrowed his eyes ad looked up. "I haven't given up on myself," he snarled. "But you have. You and everyone else!"
    he ahd raised his voice without noticing it himself, but he was to frustrated to care at the moment. "Everyoe aroud me has already decided for themself what kind of person I am, without even knowing me. And you and dad... just assume the worst about me!"
    --
    Alice had a point, but that still did't make it right for Odette to keep hurting herslef. He held back an annoyed groan when that stupid question popped up. "I think me choosing her is proof enough."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:52 am

(ohh shiit...)
    Odette frowned when he started yelling at her, "Alex, I love you! Its because I love you that I want to help you! I have never given up on you Alex." She said firmly.
    --
    Alice blinked at him in shock, "You...you chose mom." She looked down and then bit her lip before she held his hand. She felt had that he had had to choose but at the same time....he had picked mom...
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:54 am

((*hums the melody of MJ's thriller* cause this is dramaaaaaa~ drama tiiiiiime~ 8D /SHOT))

"With what do I need help with exactly?" he hissed. "With life? I'm not the one here who's afraid of people or has anger issues. I don't enjoy killig innocent and ruining other people's life, i'm not the one who abandones his family for someoe who's not worth a shit."
    --
    He raised an eyebrow. "If i hand't, I would't be sittig here with you now would I?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:46 am

Odette stared at him as he snapped at her, "No....I just wanted to help you with whatever problem came up with Alice. As your mother....I just wanted to be there for you, I.....I'm sorry Alex." She said softly
    --
    Alice bit her lip, "Well...yeah I guess you have a point." She admitted and squezed his hand gently.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:55 am

He cursed at himself. He had went and did the thing he, Alice and Micke had sworn to never do. Make Odette feel guilty.
    "Don't apolgize mom, please just don't," he sighend and rubbed his forehead. "All these outburst, must be the hormones," he laughed weakly.
    --
    "I always have a point, and if not that's only when I'm not speaking," he said matter of factly and stood up, gently pulling her along.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:01 am

Odette just looked down, "When your fsther comes back, tell him I went out for a bit....and Alex its ok to be worried for Alice. I only want the best for you two." She said quietly before she left the room.
    --
    Alice smiled up at her dad, "Yeah you do...I swear there are times where you know what I'm thinking. How does that work?" She asked with a small smile.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:05 am

"What? No wait MOM!"
    He sounded worried and hurried after her out of the room, gently taking a hold of her arm and stopped her. "No, please, I'm sorry mom. Stay here ok? You need to rest... You're tired, we all are..." he pleaded. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to get so angry..."
    --
    He gave her a look. "Beacuse I'm just that good," he said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "and for the real reason, you seriously don't wanna know."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:12 am

Odette just stared at her son sadly, "I...I just wish I could help you Alex...you're a good son to me. I just wish you weren't so hard on yourself when it comes to your father...he does care about you just as much as he cares for the rest of the family. Why do you think he's still here? He made a choice Alex....he chose us." She said quietly
    --
    Alice smiled as she shook her head, "Ok then, keep your secrets." She said teasingly
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:19 am

For the time being, he almost bluster out, but his eyes betrayed him, clearly showing thta he did not belive it would last. "Even I can get unsure over things mom... but only when I have a good reason too..."
    --
    "Wasn't gonna tell you anyway," he rolled his eyes, allowing a small smile to showbefore making his way back to their home.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:25 am

Odette shook her head, "Its hard to believe he would pick his own family isn't it? Alex...he cares about us, he really does." She said softly as she leaned against the counter, rubbing her temples.
    --
    Alice snorted, "Right." She said with a small smile as she followed him back home.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:29 am

"Mom, please go to bed and get some sleep," he begged her with a soft voice. "You need it."
    He turned his ehad when eh ehard the front door open, both relived that alice was back home and worried if she was angry at him... or if his dad was gonna have a 'talk' with him.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:32 am

Odette sighed and shook her head before she heard the door start to open and moved her hands from her forehead. "You're right Alex, bed rest sounds like a good idea." She said quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:38 am

He nodded and moved out of her way to let her get to her room. He was gonna go out before the other two noticed him, but liek that freaken mind reader that his fahter is, he didn't get far before he was suddenly standing infront of the man.
    "You're not going anywhere right now," Micheal said sternly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:41 am

Alice glanced between Michael and Alex with worry, she knew the both of them could annoy each other. She bit her lip and tried to decide what it was she should do.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:47 am

"I need fresh air," Alex said calmy, his gaze hard and cold though, as if daring his fahter to stop him.
    "You're going to bed," Michela shot back, almost cutting the boy off. "Now."
    "I'm not tired."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:52 am

Alice bit her bottom lip as she watched them start to annoy one another, she just hoped it didn't esculate....she prayed that if it did, it wouldn't be as bad as she feared.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:57 am

Micheal narrowed his eyes. "I can fix that," he scowled, meaning every word he said.
    "I know, I still have the scar from last time you did," Alex snorted and tried to push past him. "Fucking child abuser..."
    When he was slammed agins the wall the next seocnd, it really wasn't any surprise.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:09 pm