Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) - Page 8 Empty Re: A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:29 pm

"After all my life of barley really knowing him? Yes, it is in fatc ahrd to belive," he said stubbonrly. "You and me can do great on our own without him... the only reaosn i want him here is for mom's sake.."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex) - Page 8 Empty Re: A Night on the Town (shared AU fanfic with Alex)

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:36 pm

Alice shook her head, "You don't mean that....Alex...please don't say that." She whispered as she rubbed her temples fighting off another headache.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:41 pm

He looke dup, somehow feeling soemthing wasn't quite right. "Are you feeling ok Alice? Sorry, I'll just shut up..."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Alice winced a little bit, "Yeah...I'm just tired that's all." She said simply as she bit her lip
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:54 pm

"...have I ever hurt you?" he asked softly, resting his head now agaisnt his knee instead, staring aimlessly at the opposite wall of the room.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:55 pm

Alice blinked in confusion, "Hurt me? No Alex, you never have hurt me. Why would you ask that?" She asked quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:00 pm

He took a deep breath. Since when did I become so emo? He grimaced.
    "I almost did before... mentally. Next time I'm sutpid enough to do soemthing like that, just... stop me ok?"
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:03 pm

She frowned, "Ok I will....you just promise me one thing too, that no matter what you'll tell me if something's wronc...ok?" She asked.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:07 pm

Afraid I cna't ahve that luxury anymore, he thougth sadly. Really, his own feelings was starting to freak him out.
    "Sure, like always."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:09 pm

Alice frowned, she could sense he wasn't telli g her everything, "What's wrong Alex?" She asked quietly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:11 pm

"Hmm?" he perekd up, sounding like his usual happy self again. Though it was all just an act. "Nah nothing. Juts relaised how hungry I am," he complained.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Alice bit her lip, "Mom will make sure you have a lot of breakfast tommorow....once she finds out." She said bracingly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:15 pm

"No, let her sleep in," Alex shaked his head. "You make me something instead. It's been a while since I had your food," he responed brightly.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:21 pm

Alice rolled her eyes but smiled, "Ok I'll get up early to start breakfast." She said quietly, after all it would be nice to do something for her mom.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:27 pm

"Great, now I have something to look forward too," he smiled and leand his head back against the door. "...you should go to sleep Alice, thanks for keeping me company."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Alice nodded, "Of course Alex...you go to bed too all right?" She asked softly.
    Jim
    Jim

Post  Jim Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:39 pm

A thud was heard he decided it was a good idea to sleep on the floor instead. "Of course sweetie. Good night."
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:46 pm

She smiled slowly and then got up, "Night Alex." She whispered before she anuck back into her room.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:59 am