Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Naveen
Vanessa
Phoebus
Anastasia
Nani
Eric Storm
Charles Boleyn
Aladdin.
Cinderella
Thomas.
Gaston Red
Odette
Dimitri
Ariel
18 posters

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 5 Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Nani Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:14 pm

''I think I'll give him some time, maybe he'd forget about that stupid kiss... Maybe I'll talk to him after I'm done here'', she said with a quietly smile... ''Man, I need a beer'', she chuckled and took a glass from the tray she was supposed to serve, ''Want one, on me''
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 5 Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:38 pm

"Hm. Pherhaps you're not so different from other girls after all," he joked more, his lips bruhsing against her cheek softly as he pulled back a little. "Though I can't deny the fact that yes, you're indeed very beautiful. But that's not why I like you~"
    Charles Boleyn
    Charles Boleyn

Antal inlägg : 17
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

Post  Charles Boleyn Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:10 am

"Not exactly, I've been staying at inns and places but I don't really have the money to buy a place to live yet..." he said, twirling them around once more.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Cinderella Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:17 am

Ariel was about to say that he wouldn't forget about the Kiss, and hopefully would she talk with him - but instead she nodded with a soft smile as she took a glass. Ariel took a sip from the beer and tried to relax a little. Atleast she wasn't alone now when Nani was near..
    "Oh, and did you know that Jim is home again? The guy that lived with me?! So we will be 4 in the attic now.." Ariel said with a little giggle.

"Well, I am a girl ..." Vanessa said as a little joke and still smiled softly towards him.
    "So you only like me because I don't let anyone stand in my way? There're plenty of other girls like that too, so there must be something special about me?!" She said a little questioning

"How is it to live in places like that? Is it weird, or maybe okay?" Cindy asked with a curious tone in her voice and smiled softly.
    "I have never stayed at a inn, so I don't know how it is like.. So, how long do you think it will take until you have the money to buy a house?"
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:11 am

Nani tried to smile back as she took a gulp from her beer. She wasn't much sure of how she was going to face Thomas after the little incident at the dancefloor, maybe she would just need to relax and be herself. ''Oh, that's nice!... Why he wasn't with you? Thomas didn't tell me much thing about him'', she said with a small shrug and looked briefly to Sara, afraid of getting busted on a break, again.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:42 am

"I guess there is," he sais huskily, lettign their lips lightly brush aginst each others. "I'm just drawn to you, does there really need to be an explination for that?~"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:51 am

"Maybe that's because I didn't tell him so much about Jim.." She said with a little smile and followed with her gaze where Nani was looking at.
    "I think he should be around if you want to meet him.. I can't really recognize him at the moment, but when I find him - I will bring him to you. Does that sound okay?" Ariel asked and put on her mask again - she really didn't want to work..

"Maybe not.." Vanessa whispered when she felt his lips against hers, and she wrapped her arms around his neck before she gave him a quick, but still a soft kiss.
    "I know that Jim is out of Prison now.. But I haven't had time to go to the castle yet- I hope that's okay..?!" She said softly and cleared her throat.
    "And it's not easy to get in there either, so it will probably take some more time.."
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:57 am

''Yep, that sounds okay...'', Nani said briefly before turning her gaze away from Sara to Ariel. ''if you want you can go back to the party... Sara is paying me quite well for working tonight, and I really don't want to lose it because I took more breaks than did worked in matter of fact'', she chuckled softly and get up again.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:11 am

"There's no rush," he smirked, wrapping his arms tighter around her waist as they slowly moved to the music. "You won't have to thing about that anyomre either. I'll just figure something elsefor you to do for me," he winked.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:14 am

"Oh.. okay.. I will see you later then.." She said with a little nod as she turned around to leave, She glanced over her shoulder at Nani before she walked away. It felt like she didn't want to have Ariel around, but maybe that was just in her imagination..

"Are you sure? We had a deal?!" Vanessa asked a little unsure, even though she wouldn't mind doing something else.
    "Do you know something now that I can do, or will you come to me later?" She asked with a small smirk as she looked up at him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 am

"Yes we had, but that deal is of much use anymore," he shrugged, calm and relaxed.
    "Hmm..." he thought for a moment, kissing and nipping her neck softly. "Guess I just want you around for a moment..."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:47 am

Vanessa let out a small giggle when he kissed her and carefully pushed him away, but still with a wide smile.
    "Stop it.. There are people here.." She laughed softly and looked around. She didn't really care about the people, but she didn't want to be too tempted to do something with him at the moment.
    "I soon have to go.. Like I said- I have plans.." Vanessa smirked and tilted her head a little to the side.
    "I guess I have to be around you another time.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:57 am

He pouted childishly. "Fiiine," he whined. "Guess I'll just have to go back home then. Nothing for me to do here anyway," he said witha tired smile twrield around.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:04 am

"What? I thought you were here to celebrate?! Then you can't go home.." Vanessa said with a little laugh and took one of his hands in hers.
    "Don't ruin your night.." -- (mine)- "I'm sure you can have a lot of fun.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:07 am

He raised an eyebrow at her, giving her a knowing smile. "Whaaaat? I don't enjoy wlakign among smelling and fat crowds. I'm just gonna go home, grabb whatever girl I find and celebrate form there," he smiled. "any betetr reason to why i shouldn't go home to my mansion?"
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:15 am

"Well, you know..." Vanessa said as she tried to come up with something else to say than the truth.
    "How about if we goes to my place? after I'm done with whatever I will do - I will meet you here?!" She said with a little smirk and stroked her hands over his chest.
    "What do you say?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:28 am

"That's very tempting," he smirked. "But is there a certain reason to why you're trying to keep me from going back home?"
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:36 am

"What? Of course not.. Why would I try to keep you away from getting home? That's just silly.." Vanessa said and shook her head slowly before she pouted.
    "But.. If you want to go home- then.." She faked a sigh and dropped her hands from him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:41 am

He chuckled. This woman never learned either it would seem. But, he might as well just play along. He knew for a fact doign what she wnats never left him disapointed.
    "Then i'll take you up on that offer," he smirked smugly and tokk her hand, giving it a kiss.
    "You know you could always just ask if there's soemthing you want," he purred.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:45 am

"No, I can't.." She said with a soft smile and shook her head. Where is the fun in that?
    "So, will we meet here later?" Vanessa asked and tilted her head a little to the side.
    "And if I'm not here in a few hours, then you can go home.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:55 am

He pouted again. he got the feelign he'd just end up walking home anyway, without the spy's company. Tease... Getting all his hopes up like that.
    "You knwo i hate waiting," he whined. "Fine, i'll just start looking for another girl in case then."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:59 am

"And you know that it will be worth the waiting.." Vanessa smirked and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before she took a step away from him.
    "I will go now so that I comes back sooner.." She smiled softly. But mostly it was because Dimitri was thinking on going home soon- so she and Eric had to go there now.
    "Bye Dimitri.. I will see you later.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:03 am

He gave her a slight wave as she walked off, pretedning to be disapointed. Though he wans't, really. what was to stop from going home now and then come back here later?~
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:44 pm

Ariel took a deep breath as she walked around with a glass of whine in her hand- taking small sips from it to relax. This wasn't really the way she had planned this evening should go- and now she couldn't find anyone.. Who came up with the idea with masks..? Maybe she should just grabb a stranger and have some fun? That was everyone was supposed to do, right?!
    "Hello.." She said with a wide smile at a man she thought she recognized.
    "How is your evening going, sir?" She asked Dimitri politely
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:48 pm

((pfft oh ariel<33))

Dimitri, sipping on his own wine didn't even need to look to recgnise who that sweet and innocent voice belonged to. He put on that typical kind and charming smile in place. "Boring i'm afraid. How about yours miss?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:01 pm