Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Naveen
Vanessa
Phoebus
Anastasia
Nani
Eric Storm
Charles Boleyn
Aladdin.
Cinderella
Thomas.
Gaston Red
Odette
Dimitri
Ariel
18 posters

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 8 Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:12 pm

"Well, to be honest.. I can't find him.." Ariel said with a little shrugg, and let out another small laugh.
    "I guess that's the bad thing with masquerades, everyone has a mask.." She sighed with a silly smile and rolled her eyes to herself.
    "So you don't think you would've been less boring if you brought a girl? Then atleast you could dance more.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 8 Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:16 pm

He shaked his head, smiling kindly down at her. "No, then I wouldn't have had the chance to dance with you right?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Ariel giggled softly and began to blush as she glanced down at their feet.
    "Of course you would. You don't have to be with one girl all the time at a party like this. And a Councilmember always has a reason to dance with people - they want followers, right?! Then they have to be nice to them.." She said with a little smile.
    "And besides- I'm not that good of a dancer.."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Aladdin giggled cutely as he rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. "I-I've only had a little bit to drink...Not much! Just like...three beers!" He assured him, shaking his head. "Right, Nani? Just three!" He pouted at the tan girl.
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:05 pm

(( Just three beers he says. Oh Al XDD ))

Jasmine made a small noise, hearing the familiar voice. She hadn't thought about him in a while. She repressed the memories down to the point if he'd ever crossed her mind again, she'd be a nervous wreck. "U-uh... Sure..." She says, taking his and giving him hers. She briefly looks up at him before stepping away. "Sorry... Again.... About your tunic..."

---

"I am almost appauld that you would think such a thing." Charlotte gasps before rolling her eyes. "Just take it, let's call it a break, just for one night. It's almost too cruel for you to not dirnk on a night like this. And to your question, No. I have not been mean. I even shocked my sister with how nice I was being."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:35 pm

"You're doing pretty good so far," he complmated her, twirling them around. "You know, you reall should give yourself some more credit from time to time."
    Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

Post  Nani Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:46 pm

Aladdin. wrote:
    "Of course I came," Naveen laughed lightly as Aladdin just about pounced on him, beaming that the boy was just as happy to see him and returning the embrace joyfully. He returned Aladdin's discrete kiss, wishing that it didn't have to be so discrete, or so short. "So is that my new nickname now? Navy?" he asked, still laughing lightly as he and Aladdin pulled out of the hug. "And how much have you had to drink?" he asked as he eyed Aladdin skeptically, his smile still light and playful. "Cause I think it's time we cut you off," he laughed a bit harder, making a motion to the girl Aladdin had been talking to((you know, when someone like slices at their neck with their hand. That thing. )).

Aladdin giggled cutely as he rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. "I-I've only had a little bit to drink...Not much! Just like...three beers!" He assured him, shaking his head. "Right, Nani? Just three!" He pouted at the tan girl.

Nani tried to cover the two boys... Aladdin must be very drunk to kiss the other male in front of so many people, but she understood them. ''Go get a room'', she mumbled amused to them, ''But before pay the bill, for the three glasses of beer you took'', she pocket playfully at Aladdin's temple. ''I knew you took one glass behind me!'', she chuckled and turned to the other boy, ''You want something? I can serve you, we have beer, wine, and some appetizers''
    Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

Post  Cale Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:57 am

Jasmine wrote:

Jane looked towards the young man talking to her and smiled slowly he seemed familiar, "Observing things and you?" She asked as she studied him ith admiriation and interest, he was handsome and he knew it too if she was any judge.
    ---

Jasmine made a small noise, hearing the familiar voice. She hadn't thought about him in a while. She repressed the memories down to the point if he'd ever crossed her mind again, she'd be a nervous wreck. "U-uh... Sure..." She says, taking his and giving him hers. She briefly looks up at him before stepping away. "Sorry... Again.... About your tunic..."

---

Nani tried to cover the two boys... Aladdin must be very drunk to kiss the other male in front of so many people, but she understood them. ''Go get a room'', she mumbled amused to them, ''But before pay the bill, for the three glasses of beer you took'', she pocket playfully at Aladdin's temple. ''I knew you took one glass behind me!'', she chuckled and turned to the other boy, ''You want something? I can serve you, we have beer, wine, and some appetizers''

Cale couldn't help it as his soft smile became a bit cockier as he watched the girl watching him. "Oh the same," he answered her with a playful smirk, stepping closer to her and letting his arms fall to his side, and then bringing them behind his back. "It really is interesting observing how people act in these sorts of situations, don't you think?" His smirk slowly became more seductive as he spoke to the brunette, and he raised an inquisitive eyebrow.
    Philip grinned softly, chuckling quietly, hearing the small noise of surprise come from the girl in front of him. It was really quite adorable. He kept his smile soft, his face light, as he watched the young woman, looking up at her through his eye lashes. It was hard to see, especially past the mask in the dark of the night, but there his eyes were hopeful, an almost child-like hopefulness, hopeful that maybe this meant something, them running into each other, that maybe they work. "It's really fine," he reassured her with a small crooked smile, his voice smooth, as he took a step closer to her, his eyes locked on her face. "Jasmine," he added to the end, certain it was her, his smirk growing into a wide grin.
    Naveen chuckled softly as he listened to Aladdin, crossing his arms over his chest as he shook his head lightly towards the ground. "you're something special Aladdin," he said, still laughing, as he looked up at the other male through his eye lashes, a loving crooked smile on his lips as he looked at the other boy's face, but he dropped his eyes and his smile hearing the girl's, Nani's, assertion, clearing his throat and then rubbing his face nervously, shifting a bit from one leg to the other. He smirked, still feeling embarrassed, as he watched the tan girl poke fun a Aladdin, chuckling when she did. His eyes easily found their way back up to Aladdin's face, making him smile more genuinely, and he only tore them away when he heard Nani address him. "Oh I'm good," he assured her with a charming crooked smile, patting one hand on his chest, before shyly looking back over to Aladdin, his smile widening when the boy came into view.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:06 am

Phoebus studied Charlotte for a moment before he slowly took the bottle from her. He knew that he would probably do some stupid things if he became drunk, but he didn't cared.
    "Thank you.." He said softly and with a little smile before he took a sip- and really enjoyed it.
    "So you have been nice, huh? How does that feel?" He asked with tease in his voice.

"I don't know.. I don't really do things good, I often messes them up.." Ariel said under a sigh, but with a little smile because he thought so.
    "And, uhmm.. Dimitri, I can't help the Council to catch the rapist I told you about.. I'll try to stay away from things like that from now on.. Sorry.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:58 pm

So apparnetly Vanessa aldready got to her, he mused to himself. 2Jim already tried to warn you about the risk. Has the guy threatend you?" he asked calmly, slowing down their dance slightly. "We can offer you protection you know... thoguh that's up to you what to do. We cna't force you to do anything."
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Jane raised an eyebrow at him and then shrugged, "Yeah....all of the things some people do its quite fascinating sometimes." She admitted absentlybefore she turned her blue eyes back towards him.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:24 pm

"What kind of protection?" Ariel asked and with interest in her voice, that actually didn't sounded so bad. And she didn't had anyone else to worry about than Jim..
    "You can help me and Jim out from Nirethia-.. That would really help us.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:36 pm

He stopped their dancing then, eyes serious and smile replaced with a frown. "That's riksy for me to do as well," he stated. "I'd lvoe to help, but with everyone else already keeping tehir eyes on me without taking a break, it could end really badly," he sighend. This girl was sure asking for a lot. "As for protection, I would arrange that, sicne you're a witness, you're really important for the council and the royals."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:57 pm

"Okay.. That sounds good.." Ariel said with a small, unsure smile and nodded slightly.
    "So what kind of protection? Will there be guards after me? Because then I can never meet Jim, right?! Or?!" She asked with a little frown.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:06 pm

[Haha, this is so weird... One of my charas wants Ariel to tell everything about the twins, *cough*Marina*cough* while the other wants the opposite... Or maybe not, who knows what in Eric's mind anyway... He would have fun messing more with her...]
    Charles Boleyn
    Charles Boleyn

Antal inlägg : 17
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

Post  Charles Boleyn Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:34 pm

(woah so many posts!)

"i don't know, I can't really remember living anywhere else so I guess it feels, natural? And I think I be in a bit of a rut for a while, in terms of money."
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Ålder : 29

Post  Jasmine Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Jasmine stands up straight and places a hand on her hip. "Phillip. Fancy meeting you here..." She said, trying to be confident. She was far from confident on the inside. Oh, how she missed him so, more than she'd imagine. She'd been pretending to be happy since they last saw each other, other than with Damon or Marina, who made her feel light hearted for just a bit. Now, she felt her heart race, the desire to want to hug him, be in his embrace, and-. She forced the thought out of her mind, not wanting for this meeting to be as Painful as the last.

---

Charlotte grins as he enjoys the beer before taking a sip of hers. "I actually want to... Thank you for it..." Charlotte says, not being ashamed of being nice but more nervous than anything. "I never knew Peasants, I mean Commoners... have such... interesting lives. I thought all of them just live in a ditch and cry their woeful sorrows away."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Aladdin chuckled, playfully swatting at Nani's hand as she poked him. He smirked and then pouted cutely at her. "Oh, c'mon! It was just one glass..." He cooed, but cracked his pout with a grin and chuckled, shaking his head. "Here," He smirked, handing her the coin required. "Naveen! You should help us find her boy--not boyfriend!" Aladdin grinned, nodding his head and then looking back at Nani. "When is your break? We can go then!" He cooed, finishing off his beer and smiling lazily.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:08 am

Jasmine wrote:
    Jane raised an eyebrow at him and then shrugged, "Yeah....all of the things some people do its quite fascinating sometimes." She admitted absently before she turned her blue eyes back towards him.
    -----
    Jasmine stands up straight and places a hand on her hip. "Phillip. Fancy meeting you here..." She said, trying to be confident. She was far from confident on the inside. Oh, how she missed him so, more than she'd imagine. She'd been pretending to be happy since they last saw each other, other than with Damon or Marina, who made her feel light hearted for just a bit. Now, she felt her heart race, the desire to want to hug him, be in his embrace, and-. She forced the thought out of her mind, not wanting for this meeting to be as Painful as the last.

-----
    Aladdin chuckled, playfully swatting at Nani's hand as she poked him. He smirked and then pouted cutely at her. "Oh, c'mon! It was just one glass..." He cooed, but cracked his pout with a grin and chuckled, shaking his head. "Here," He smirked, handing her the coin required. "Naveen! You should help us find her boy--not boyfriend!" Aladdin grinned, nodding his head and then looking back at Nani. "When is your break? We can go then!" He cooed, finishing off his beer and smiling lazily.

"And certain people are more fascinating then others," Cale crooned softly, stepping even closer to the girl in front of him, his eyes still glued to her face and his smirk still softly seductive. "Want to take a little walk with me?" he asked, putting a cheerful earnestness into his voice. "You can tell me all about what you have observed," he joked, raising a suggestive eyebrow, his smirk broadening.
    ((Shall we blow this popsicle stand??? Wink))
    Philip's expression softened as he stepped closer to Jasmine, reaching up and taking her hands in his. He was suddenly really glad he had decided to come to this masquerade ball. "I have missed you so much," he explained, squeezing Jasmine's hands gently and bending his neck to meet her eyes. "I've, actually been thinking...." he started to say nervously, looking down at their hands as he rubbed the back of hers with his thumb, and smiling sheepishly. "Can we go somewhere a little more quiet? To talk?" he asked, hopeful, meeting her gaze again.
    ((And then they all left.XD))
    Naveen simply smiled lovingly as he watched Aladdin interacting with Nani, holding his hands in front of his body. It was fun seeing Aladdin like this. Not drunk, but bright, and bubbly. He hadn't ever really gotten to see this side of Aladdin a lot, since when they first met, Aladdin was trying to get over Jim. And Naveen really hoped he could see more of this Aladdin. "And who is this boy-not boyfriend?" Naveen asked lightly, looking over at Nani with an eyebrow raised playfully, and a smirk on his lips.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:55 pm

(Hehehehe ofc :3)
    Jane had a feeling that she should probably stay but she was intrigued by this man. "All right, lead the way." She said softly but with another smile starting up.
    Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

Post  Nani Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:56 pm

Aladdin. wrote:Aladdin chuckled, playfully swatting at Nani's hand as she poked him. He smirked and then pouted cutely at her. "Oh, c'mon! It was just one glass..." He cooed, but cracked his pout with a grin and chuckled, shaking his head. "Here," He smirked, handing her the coin required. "Naveen! You should help us find her boy--not boyfriend!" Aladdin grinned, nodding his head and then looking back at Nani. "When is your break? We can go then!" He cooed, finishing off his beer and smiling lazily.

Naveen simply smiled lovingly as he watched Aladdin interacting with Nani, holding his hands in front of his body. It was fun seeing Aladdin like this. Not drunk, but bright, and bubbly. He hadn't ever really gotten to see this side of Aladdin a lot, since when they first met, Aladdin was trying to get over Jim. And Naveen really hoped he could see more of this Aladdin. "And who is this boy-not boyfriend?" Naveen asked lightly, looking over at Nani with an eyebrow raised playfully, and a smirk on his lips.

''No tip??'', she teased, with a small grin but her expression closed when he talked about Thomas again, and suggesting he was her boyfriend. WHY THE FUCK SHE KISSED HIM?? She shook her head, she liked him and loved him as a brother, and nothing more. Why did she have to do that? Maybe it was the fear of losing him to some other girl, but she knew that was nonsense, she would never lose her place into her life to any other girl. She needed to find him, and to apologize for the crap she did. ''He's not my boyfriend, or not-boyfriend. He's just my friend, my brother if you want to know'', as she thought of him as her brother, she made a face. How could she kiss her brother, that was at least disgusting. She eyed Sarah for a moment and chewed her bottom lip. ''My last break starts in a few minutes. If you want you could help me, I'm new in town, as my friend is. His name is Thomas, and I'm afraid he's in trouble, you know, he's the clumsiest person I've ever seen'', she chuckled and served the table next to them, where a young couple sat.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331

Post  Cinderella Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:29 pm

"Ah, I see.." Cindy said with a little nod, and as they changed song- Cindy took Charles hand to led him out of the crowd, and handed him a glass of wine. She wished she could help him finding a home, but she couldn't do that to one single person..
    "So, Charles.. " She started and cleared her throat. What could they talk about, when he kinda didn't even know who he was.?!. "Thank you for the dance, you were lovely.." She smiled softly at him.
    "Tell me more about yourself?! Or what can you remember?"

--

Phoebus raised an eyebrow slowly at her before he lowered it again and just smiled softly.
    "No problem, Charlotte.. I'm glad I could help.. And thank you for helping me.. I've actually forgot about Odette now, since I-- kinda have met someone else." he said shyly and glanced down a little when he thought about Anastasia. She was so sweet, and he hoped that he hadn't messed it up..
    "So, are you going to be nice - even if I'm drinking?"
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:41 pm

"Whatever you say, Beautiful," Aladdin chirped, shrugging his shoulders. "I'll still help you find Thomas -- that'll be my tip," He said with a bright grin lighting up his features. He shifted over so that he could stand beside Naveen and discreetly took the other male's hand in his own. He intertwined their fingers and tried -- and failed miserably -- to hide the grin. "You look fancy, by the way," He said playfully over to Naveen with a small, light-hearted laugh.
    Cale
    Cale

Post  Cale Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:42 am

Nani wrote:Jane had a feeling that she should probably stay but she was intrigued by this man. "All right, lead the way." She said softly but with another smile starting up.
    ''No tip??'', she teased, with a small grin but her expression closed when he talked about Thomas again, and suggesting he was her boyfriend. WHY THE FUCK SHE KISSED HIM?? She shook her head, she liked him and loved him as a brother, and nothing more. Why did she have to do that? Maybe it was the fear of losing him to some other girl, but she knew that was nonsense, she would never lose her place into her life to any other girl. She needed to find him, and to apologize for the crap she did. ''He's not my boyfriend, or not-boyfriend. He's just my friend, my brother if you want to know'', as she thought of him as her brother, she made a face. How could she kiss her brother, that was at least disgusting. She eyed Sarah for a moment and chewed her bottom lip. ''My last break starts in a few minutes. If you want you could help me, I'm new in town, as my friend is. His name is Thomas, and I'm afraid he's in trouble, you know, he's the clumsiest person I've ever seen'', she chuckled and served the table next to them, where a young couple sat.
    -----------------------------
    "Whatever you say, Beautiful," Aladdin chirped, shrugging his shoulders. "I'll still help you find Thomas -- that'll be my tip," He said with a bright grin lighting up his features. He shifted over so that he could stand beside Naveen and discreetly took the other male's hand in his own. He intertwined their fingers and tried -- and failed miserably -- to hide the grin. "You look fancy, by the way," He said playfully over to Naveen with a small, light-hearted laugh.

Cale smirked mischievously as the girl agreed to go with him, and he reached out and took her hand, wrapping it around so that he was resting on his arm and leading her down back alley ways in the direction of the woods. As they walked he would occasionally glance down at the girl next to him, and his smirk would broaden, and then he would look back in front of him. He was now about 70% sure he knew who this was, but he tried to push that from his mind as he walked with her deep into the woods.
    Naveen's face softened as he listened to Nani explain who the guy really was, eying her curiously, his eyebrows furrowed and one raised, as he wondered if she really felt nothing romantic for the boy. He had for a long time said a lot of the same things when he would try to deny his crush on Jasmine. Of course, now that he thought about it, thinking about these things he felt for Aladdin, maybe he had really just blown everything out of proportion and he always just loved her as his best friend. He inwardly slapped his face as he marveled at his stupidity and he smirked as he looked down at the ground, shaking his head a bit.

Naveen was about to agree to help Nani find her friend when he was surprised at the feeling of someone taking his hand, smirking as he knew who it was. He looked over to his hand, smiling fondly as he watched Aladdin intertwine their fingers, and then smiled up softly at the other boy, meeting the boy's gaze through his eye lashes. "And you clean up really well," he complimented, nudging Aladdin's shoulder gently with his own. "I would be happy to help find your friend," Naveen then said to Nani, smiling up at her as he hid his and Aladdin's hands more behind him, lightly rubbing the back of Aladdin's hand with his thumb. "I think between me and Aladdin here, we know pretty much every inch of Nirethia," he said proudly, smirking down to Aladdin and nudging his shoulder again playfully.
    Odette
    Odette

Post  Odette Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:46 am

Jane had a sneaking suspiscion that the man she was with was in fact a certain someone she had met not too long ago. She didn't object to him putting her arm through his and instead smiled up at him occasionally...she was interested to see where this headed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:45 pm