Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Naveen
Vanessa
Phoebus
Anastasia
Nani
Eric Storm
Charles Boleyn
Aladdin.
Cinderella
Thomas.
Gaston Red
Odette
Dimitri
Ariel
18 posters

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 6 Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:54 pm

"It's bad actually.." She said with a little forced smile before she took another deep breath, and this time smiled for real.
    "Maybe we can have fun together? I haven't danced yet, have you?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 6 Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:01 pm

Guess Vanessa already made her move on her, Dimitri thoguht unintrested to himself. That, or she got dumped.
    "You should really eb careful wiht how you choose your words yougn miss," he said softly. "And to who you speak to, in this town and all. But i'm flatterd, and if yous till comfrtoble enough to spend time with me then my answear is yes."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Ariel studied him for a short moment before she nodded a little unsure.
    "Okay.. Well, I can dance with you if you show your face..?!" She said and tilted her head a little to the side when she tried to guess who he was.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Smarter than she let out to be on, he smirked and pushe dhimslef of the wall he was lwaning on. he bowed and took her hand, givign it a soft kiss.
    "If that makes you fee better, miss Ariel," he said and slipped of his mask.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:14 pm

"Oh.. Sir Dimitri.. Hello.." She stammered and didn't know if she should bow or something.
    "Thank you so much for helping Jim.. I heard you gave the key to his friend?!" She said, and almost whispered it so that no one else would hear.
    "Did you find the twins?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:19 pm

He cover her motuh before dargging her away from the biggest crowd. "Please donot ask that in the middle of crowds liek this," he said witha soft chuckle, studying ehr quickly. Well, he could see why Jim was attracted to her.
    "Don't thank me, and no... the twins weren't there anymore..."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:22 pm

"What? They weren't?" Ariel pouted slightly and crossed her arms over her chest before she sighed.
    "Then I can't really help you any longer. I didn't know they had another hideout.." She said and glanced down a little.
    "But seriosuly, thank you for helping Jim. it means alot.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:25 pm

"...it was my pleasure," he smirked and bowed slighty again. "Well then, since you're on you own now and i'm all bored, how about a dance?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Ariel smiled softly and nodded as she gave him her hand and she led him out among the people.
    "So are you in the Council still looking for Jim? I thought you would stop that too?!"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:16 pm

"I may have stopped, but i'm not the only person in the council," he said seriously. "And we're never really agree on the same thing. But Jim will be sfae for now, if he stays hidden."
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Aladdin. Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Aladdin looked around curiously, trying to find something to entertain himself with. He smiled slightly as he saw a girl with some drinks. Maybe he could sweet talk his way into a drink...He had the cash, just, not the age. He sauntered over and slid his mask up to expose his bright, brown eyes and a playful, boyish grin. "Hi there," He said cheerfully towards Nani, though he noted she looked a bit...distressed. "Boy problems?" He asked, tilting his head as he took a bite of the cookie he'd taken earlier.

(Drunk Al = Amazing Al. XD)
    Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

Post  Nani Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:45 pm

[Pft... drunk Al! He's lucky Marina doesn't know he stole the cookie... XP]

Nani didn't realize she was thinking about Thomas when a boy talked to her, she turned her brown eyes towards him, and couldn't help but think he had the same grinn, and the same cheerful spirit as Tommy. She furrowed her brows, the boy was insane if he thought she would spill her problems to a stranger. ''Hmmm, maybe working on a ball is the problem...'', she grinned as she served a man with one glass of wine.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:53 pm

Aladdin smirked and chuckled quietly. "I wouldn't know...My line of work isn't as...uh...nevermind," He smiled sheepishly and ran a hand back through his newly cut short black hair. The longer hairstyle was too much work for him, and didn't really fit in with Naveen's group of people. Plus, shorter hair was easier to keep groomed. "My names Aladdin," He said cheerfully, smiling brightly. "What about you? Cookie?" He questioned, offering her a second cookie.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:00 am

Nani laughed, finding amusing he saying cookie after asking her name... ''No, my name isn't cookie, but I can be as sweet as it'', she chuckled and winked back at him, ''Names Nani, Nani Oak'', she said with a small smile. ''Are you enjoying the party, Aladdin?'', she asked softly.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:04 am

"Hmm...Well, Nani seems fitting. Doesn't that mean like, beautiful or something?" Ali asked, smiling boyishly. "Yeah, It's a nice party...First time I've actually been able to fit in, so I'm enjoying myself," He shrugged, sliding his mask back down. "Do you want some help? I could help!" He offered with a bright smile.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:33 am

''You're right... It means beautiful, or it was what my grandmother used to say...'', she smirked shyly. ''Oh, not need to help me. Just enjoy the party, and besides, I don't want to share my tips'', she chuckled and turned to him, with the tray empty, ''Maybe I could serve you something?'', she suggested.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:39 am

Aladdin smiled a bit mischievously. "I would love something! Anything with alcohol sounds awesome, really," He admitted, smiling brightly. He looked around, knowing that no one would recognize him. He grinned at that thought and looked back at Nani.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:47 am

''Are you sure you can take alcohol, you and this baby face doesn't convice me'', she smirked widely and tapped his nose softly. She knew best, and he didn't looked old enough to drink.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:06 am

Aladdin poked his bottom lip far out and his eyes went wide. "Oh, don't be cruel! I could have just stolen it from you, but I thought you might be nice enough to help out a lowly street rat..." He mumbled, looking away dejected.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:19 am

Nani chuckled, ''Oh, you're the cutest street rat I've seen...'', she winked playfully and looked at their surroundings... Maybe she could give him a drink, ''Put your mask, so people won't recognize...'', she winked and turned around, to see what she could give to him.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:21 am

Aladdin grinned and started to practically bounce on his feet. He hadn't been able to drink in so long. His mouth was going dry just thinking about. He slid his mask down to cover his eyes and grinned brightly, his eyes still just as bright even behind the mask.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:30 am

When she turned around, she couldn't help but chuckle at his expression. ''Here....'', she started handing his beer, but then she stopped for a moment, ''I'm kidding, here take it'', she handed him the beer, and discretely she tried to hid him from the other's eyes, if somedoy reconize him, she would be in great trouble.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:39 am

Aladdin grinned brightly, but was fooled when she started to take it away. He whined, and then pouted when she said she was teasing. He took it and gladly took a long sip. "Thank you, beautiful!" He cooed, kissing her cheek cheerfully before taking another long sip. "So, I haven't seen you working at the tavern before...Where'd you come from?" He asked, arching a brow.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:46 am

She was about to protest when he called her beautiful, but it was her name's meaning, and therefore, it was like he was calling her by her name, maybe she should tell Thomas about it...

''Oh, so you walked around the tavern, Aladdin?'', she asked with an arched brow and smirked, ''I've just started there. I'm from a small town, I lived on a wheat farm with a family's friend'', she said with a small smile, though it faded slightly as she remembered of Tommy, Where the fuck was him??
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:54 am

Aladdin shrugged, grinning a bit brighter thanks to the alcohol now in his system. He took another long sip -- which managed to finish off the beer she'd given him. He discreetly had another before she could notice the difference. "Well, I kinda know some people who live there," He shrugged. "Who are you looking for? Your boy~friennnnnnnd?" He asked, grinning playfully at her.

(-facepalms; Nani...This is your fault. XD He's not good with alochol. It turns him into a child.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:03 am