Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Naveen
Vanessa
Phoebus
Anastasia
Nani
Eric Storm
Charles Boleyn
Aladdin.
Cinderella
Thomas.
Gaston Red
Odette
Dimitri
Ariel
18 posters

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 7 Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Nani Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:07 am

[Haha, I would keep it in mind, so Marina would never give him alcohol.... XP]

Nani turned back to him with wide eyes, ''No way he's my boyfriend.... He's just my friend, that's it!'', she snorted and looked suspiciously at him, most exactly at the glass on his hand. It could be her impression, but it seemed like it was more liquid than before.

[Marina: Stop stealing, Al!! DX]
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Antal inlägg : 751
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 7 Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:15 am

Aladdin smirked slightly. "Oh?" He took a long sip of the glass and tilted his head to the side. "Then why're you looking so hard for him? Do you want him to be your boyfriend?" He asked, smiling.

[Al: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 7 Tumblr_lxtukiPV0k1qmynpd]
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:26 am

''No...'', she said with an annoyance... ''I just want to make sure he's okay... You have no idea of how many times I get him out of trouble'', she said quietly, remembering that most of his troubles was because she got him into at first place, and she was afraid that stupid kiss was one.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:31 am

Aladdin chuckled slightly, knowing far too well. "Mhm...Sure," He cooed, taking another long sip and sighing when it was empty. "I'll pay you for another one," He pouted. "And, I'll help you find your friend, if you want?" He offered, smiling slightly.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:39 am

Nani arched an brow, but gave him another cup any way... She bit her lip when he offered help on finding Thomas, maybe it wasn't a bad idea, but she didn't like the fact the boy was getting a little drunk after 'one' glass of beer, but she handled worse before. ''Well, I'm new here... If you help me not getting lost on the town, then you can come... I'm new here, and I've not walked much around'', she said with a small shrug.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:46 am

Aladdin grinned thankfully and took another long sip of the new beer. "Well, I know these streets like the back of my hand," He said, holding up his hand to show her. "I'm sure he won't be that hard to find. Some farm boy, right? Do you know where he might have gone?" He questioned.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:03 am

''Yep, and pretty shy around girls, or he used to be....'', she muttered quietly, and started couting the minutes so she could get her new break. ''I have no fucking idea of where he went....'', she shook her head, ''I'm a terrible friend, he could be lost, and this is because of me, and my big mouth'', she laughed darkly, knowing her mouth was the biggest problem this time.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:08 am

Aladdin arched his brows. "Is he cute?" He asked, leaning forward and smiling playfully. "I'm sure he's fine...Most people wander around to the boats when they want to be brooding and thoughtful," He cooed, shrugging his shoulders.
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:14 am

''Why? Are you interested?'', she teased the drunk boy, and thought for a moment when he said about the boats and stuff. ''I haven't been at the beach before... We should look first at there...'', she said quietly, hoping that Thomas was fine.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:25 am

"Maybe," Aladdin teased before chuckling and smiling down at the glass in his hands. "Nah, I have someone to keep me warm at night," He said simply, giggling to himself at the thought. "We'll look at the docks," he nodded, but then eyed her. "But...Why are you so worried? He's a big boy. I'm sure he's alright."
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:36 am

Nani bit her lip slightly, ''I know, but he's my best friend, so I think I have the right to get worried about him, and to go finding for him to check if he's alright...'', she said with a small shrug and started collecting the used glasses from the tables.
    Naveen
    Naveen

Antal inlägg : 449
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-12

Post  Naveen Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:51 am

Naveen casually strolled into the town square, a slight hop to his step and a pleasant smile on his face. He wore an all white suit, including a jacket with a tail, and his face was almost completely covered by a matching white mask. He didn't care if people stared, if they thought he looked ridiculous. He was finally back to feeling like his old confident, fun-loving self, and he was so glad.

This really was quite the shindig, and he felt so much more light, more free, than he did at the last big party. Perhaps because he had finally come to grips with his true feelings for Aladdin, and because things were at a good place again with Jasmine. Thinking about these developments suddenly had Naveen beaming ear to ear, and his smile only grew when he spotted someone familiar.

Sure it was hard to tell who anyone was with the masks, and the boy Naveen was currently looking at did have shorter hair, but one look at that goofy grin on the boy's face and he knew. It was Aladdin, his Aladdin. He glided over smoothly to the tan boy, easily manuvering through the crowd and chuckling to himself as he noticed how intoxicated Aladdin was, his eyes loving as he kept them on the boy. He came up quietly behind the other male and leaned his face in so that his lips were by the other's ear. "Hi stranger," he whispered seductively before slowly walking around to face Aladdin, reaching up and lifting his mask up slightly so that the other male could see his face, a small crooked smile on his lips and his eyes glistening hopefully.
    Philip slipped in to the masquerade late and remained in back away from everyone. He didn't wear anything special, just a simple red and black version of his typical ball wear((think what he wore at the end of Sleeping Beauty but red and black. The poofy sleeve thing with the cape.XD)) and a black mask. He didn't especially want to be here, and with everyone in masks, who would even notice he's there. But he made a promise to himself that he would try to be a better prince, and a good prince would at least make an appearance to this thing. Maybe he could find Captain Phoebus here and talk to him about that Eric guy. He walked around all the people drinking and having a good time, hands held behind his back, craning his neck as he searched for the blonde captain of the royal guards, or another person he really missed.
    Cale smirked mischievously as he took in all the lovely women dressed up and in masks. He slowly made the rounds to check out the prospects, being sure to make eye contact with the women, smiling seductively when they met his gaze, his arms behind his back as he walked. He was dressed in all black, with a white mask that concealed most of his face. He felt very much in his element here, no one knowing who he was, not knowing who anyone else was, no one judging him-or at least he couldn't tell if they were or not, and he liked that. He stopped walking once he did a circle of the main party and leaned against the wall of a building, crossing his arms over his chest and bringing his foot up to rest on the wall, his smirk broadening as he thought about which girl to approach first.
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:57 am

Odette had decided to go home after a few hours and had slipped away into the night...she did after all have a lot on her mind.
    --
    Jane studied the crowd from her position near the back as her fingers itched to draw some of the scenes she saw but she kept to herself. She tugged on a loose curl with one finger as she studied the crowd, she dimly wondered if she would ever see Dimitri tonight.
    Aladdin.
    Aladdin.

Post  Aladdin. Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:00 am

Aladdin smirked over at Nani and chuckled to himself. "Yeah, I know how looking out for a friend is," He nodded, thinking of Jim. He started to tease her about being so worried when he nearly jumped out of his chair, feeling lips on his ear. But, that voice only brought an even brighter grin onto his lips. "Navy!" He chimed cutely before practically leaping up and wrapping his arms around Naveen's neck in a cheerful hug. He caught a quick, discreet kiss and smiled brightly as he let him go. "I didn't think you were coming!" He hiccuped a bit before giggling slightly.

Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Antal inlägg : 186
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-28

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:12 am

(( I hope you don't mind if I play with Phoebus Emmi :3 ))

A bottle of beer tapped Phoebus's arm lightly. "Drink. You look like you need to loosen up a little from your guardly duties." Charlotte smirks up a him, her mask off so he could see it was her.

---

"Nope~. Sorry, you're not getting this baby back." Jasmine calls out as the man tried to follow her through the crowd. She'd swiped up his bottle of Ale away from him as he was talking to her and she skipped off into the crowd. She grins back at the man as he looked around, trying to find where she was. The masked covered her identity and with so many people around, well it'd be hard to find someone unless you bumped into them.
    As Jas looked back, she clashes into someone, knocking the alcohol all over her and the person she ran into to. Jasmine blinks before stepping back. "Oh my! I am so sorry!" She says quickly, handing the bottle to a random person and taking out her hankerchief, wiping the chest of Prince Phillip. No one in the crowd payed attention, diverting their attention somewhere important to them.
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:30 pm

((Smooth Bri...Smooth....But really, the best way to bring to people together. Wink))

Philip had just spotted someone he thought to be Captain Phoebus when he suddenly felt a thud and a splash against his chest, and a familiar voice. Maybe he was just imagining the last part though, it wasn't like he didn't already think about her. He looked down as the young woman began to dab at his chest and laughed lightly in reassurance. "It's alright. Really. It's not like it was my favorite tunic," he said calmly, reaching up to gently take the handkerchief from the girl as he pulled out a handkerchief he had in his pocket. "Shall we trade?" he asked in a playful voice, raising and eyebrow and smirking softly as he offered his handkerchief to the tan girl, who was becoming more and more eerily similar to Jasmine.
    "Of course I came," Naveen laughed lightly as Aladdin just about pounced on him, beaming that the boy was just as happy to see him and returning the embrace joyfully. He returned Aladdin's discrete kiss, wishing that it didn't have to be so discrete, or so short. "So is that my new nickname now? Navy?" he asked, still laughing lightly as he and Aladdin pulled out of the hug. "And how much have you had to drink?" he asked as he eyed Aladdin skeptically, his smile still light and playful. "Cause I think it's time we cut you off," he laughed a bit harder, making a motion to the girl Aladdin had been talking to((you know, when someone like slices at their neck with their hand. That thing. Razz)).
    Cale continued to scope out the available women, making note of who was the most drunk, who was alone, and who was the most willing. He smiled and winked to a few women who had looked over at him, his smirk broadening when they would giggle girlishly to their friends. He loved that he could now have that effect on women. He was contemplating approaching a group of very wasted girls when he noticed a brunette alone in a corner. She looked quite stunning with her dark hair falling to her shoulders in waves, familiar looking waves. He swiftly pushed himself off the wall, uncrossing his arms and letting them rest by his sides, and started over to the girl. "What is a beautiful young girl like you doing all the way over here? Alone." he asked in a tone of disbelief with a soft, friendly smirk, his hands now resting on his hips.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:22 pm

[Of course not <333 I only likes it Wink )

"Charlotte?!" Phoebus asked a little suprised, and with a wide smile as he took off his mask as well. He didn't think she of all people would be here, among "normal" people..
    "Beer? I thought we had a deal?!" He asked with a little smirk before he raised an eyebrow
    "Have you been mean to people?"

"Okay.. Good, thank you.." Ariel said with a little unsure smile and nodded before the two of them started to dance to the music.
    "So, how have you been? Alright I hope..?!" She asked softly and glanced up at him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:37 pm

"I've been better. And alot less stressed," he shurgged, leading the soflty throguh the dance.
    "And how about you? Hope things are working out for you."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:41 pm

"Uhm.. Yeah, I guess.. I have two more people who is staying with me now, so I got more money now.." Ariel said with a little smile and looked up at him before she shyly glanced down again.
    "And Jim.. Well, it's Jim - always suprises me.." She said with a little forced laugh. but couldn't get the image of him and Aladdin to go away.
    "I hope that you aren't in any trouble now for helping Jim.. Are you?"
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Jane looked towards the young man talking to her and smiled slowly he seemed familiar, "Observing things and you?" She asked as she studied him ith admiriation and interest, he was handsome and he knew it too if she was any judge.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:44 pm

He slowed down their dancing a little. "I cna't lie, whne they foind otu I will be in trouble," he said serioulsy, but still with a calm smile. "Only have myself to blame though. I'm glad his friend came to help him, they looked really close. You know him?"
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:50 pm

"Oh, I-- Uhm.. No, not really.." Ariel said and shook her head slightly. Even though they maybe knew each other a little back when they were younger - they absolutely didn't do it now..
    "but yeah, they are like best friends or something.. I don't know really, Jim never talks about his friends so much.." She sighed
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:59 pm

I see... not even about this guy who obviously menat so much to him? he thoguth to himslef, smirking slightly. How very intreting. Guess Al wans't the only one with those sort of interests.
    "That's weird... they seemed so attached to one another and all. i thoguth he'd be close to you as well."
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:48 pm

"Can we change the subject?" Ariel asked under a deep sigh and glanced up at him softly.
    "I just don't want to talk about that.." She said quietly and took away her gaze from him.
    "So, you are here?! How come you aren't with a date? I hardly think you're the kind of guy that can't get one.." She said and let out a little giggle.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:51 pm

Ha, so apparently he wasn't just making this up.He'll jus dropp it for now.
    "Oh, well i didn't feel liek going with any of them. To lingy and loud," he chuckled. he had just blankly ignored all the invitaitions.
    "How come you're alone then?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:36 pm