Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Naveen
Vanessa
Phoebus
Anastasia
Nani
Eric Storm
Charles Boleyn
Aladdin.
Cinderella
Thomas.
Gaston Red
Odette
Dimitri
Ariel
18 posters

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 3 Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Nani Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:31 pm

''No... How something can grow if it even doesn't exist? You're lying, Ariel, like when you said you said you didn't spilled anything, and now you're apologizing...'', he shook his head and looked down to ther with a dark grinn as he pressed himself against her. ''I don't like when people lies to me, maybe I should punish you'', he purred next to her ear, and dragged his dagger up to cut one of the buttons of her dress.

Nani almost growled when he talked about the other girl, spoiling the moment they were sharing. She glanced briefly to where he was smilling like a fool, and turned her gaze up to him. She bit her lip and leaned over, pressing her lips against his. She pulled back instantly, and couldn't see his face, ''I-I think my break is over'', she said quietly, and walked away from him, hating herself for making that to her friend.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 3 Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:37 pm

"oh.. I'm so sorry to hear that.." Cindy said sadly and titled her head a little to the side - but smiled widely by his question.
    "I would love to.." She smiled and took his hand gently and led him out among the people.
    "Do you know how to dance?" She asked with a little tease in her voice.

"How do you know I haven't had my eyes on one of you..?!" Phoebus said with a little laugh and glanced down slightly.
    "You have a new horse?" He asked suprised. "How--- why? Do you like to ride now?" He teased.

"Stop it..! I'm sorry!" Ariel almost screamed out and tried to get lose from his grip.
    "Please, I promise I wont do anything like that again.. Just let me go!" She whined and hoped that it would help her.
    "At least not today - can't I for once have a nice evening?!"
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

Post  Thomas. Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Thomas's eyes went wide the second he felt her lips on his. He hadn't expected it, to say the least. He had no time respond before she'd pulled away. "N-Nani..." He had meant to call after, but found his voice quiet. She knew what his first kiss would mean to him...yet, she was walking off? He wasn't sure how to react. He absently touched his lips and frowned slightly. He shook his head and tried to clear his mind.

He walked over to where Anya and some blonde man were standing. He slid his mask up to show her who he was. "Hi there," he smiled as brightly as he could.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Post  Anastasia Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:45 pm

"Well, your conversating with me. Meaning you weren't watching anyone at the time." Anastasia winks. "It's actually quite an amusing sotry for me, dangerous for you of course. I was-." She started telling her story before looking over at another familiar face. She smiles brightly.
    "Thomas!!" Anastasia giggles with excitement before hugging him quickly. She blinks before realizing what she did. "Sorry! I complete spaced!" She quickly apologizes, stepping out of the hug, trying to not freak him out again. "Phoebus, this is Thomas, a friend of mine. And Thomas this is Phoebus, Captain of the Guard! Don't let that intimidate you though. He's a big giant fluff ball of feelings." She giggles, playfully teasing Phoebus.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:49 pm

''Not today?'', he asked amused, ''So, maybe another night... I could warm your bed while Jimbo is warming Aladdin, what do you think about that?'', he whispered next to her ear and bit her neck. ''If you triy anything against me, or you spill anything about the Korsos, I swear I won't be so nice like tonight...'', he spatted and let her free to go.

Nani ran away from Thomas, going back to her work and didn't look back. She was too stupid, how could she be his first kiss when she knew what it would meant to him? She wipped some tears that started falling from her eyes, ''At least I didn't use my tongue'', she mumbled weakly to herself and tried to focused back on her work, instead fo thinking she was a terrible friend.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:53 pm

Phoebus smiled slightly when she began to tell her story, but looked away when she did it to another guy. And he just nodded with a smirk for what she called him.
    "Yeah.. A big giant fluff ball of feelings.." He said with a little laugh before he reached out his hand to Thomas.
    "Hello There. Nice to meet you!"

Ariel shivered by disgust as he spoke, and she couldn't believe that he knew about Aladdin and Jim. How many people knew about them?
    "I promise.." She said quietly and walked quickly past him so that he wouldn't grab her again.
    "Have a great evening, creep.." Ariel hissed as she walked out from the alley
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

Post  Eric Storm Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:02 pm

''Oh, don't worry... I'll, swettie'', he scoffed and as she was out of view, he changed his mask, he didn't want to be recoginized if that silly girl decided she was brave to tell anyone about him.
    He put his dagger back on its sheath, and walked back to the party, like nothing had happened.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:10 pm

Thomas smiled softly and gently tugged her back into a hug. "Im so glad to see you," he admitted. He then looked towards Phoebe and smiled sheepishly. "Nice to meet you, too," he said politely and shook his hand. "Would you mind if I stole her away for a moment? Just for a dance?" He smiled slightly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:20 pm

"Actually...." -- Yes.. Or that was what he wanted to say. But maybe he can dance with her later..
    "Of course not, go ahead.." Phoebus said with a little smile and glanced at Anya before he looked down.
    "I will be here when you two are done.."
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:26 pm

(( Lol <3 Poor Phoebus. ))

Anastasia smiles at Phoebus, before reaching up and kissing him on the cheek lightly. "Thank you, don't worry. We don't be too far." She winks and giggles before taking Thomas's hand and dragging him to where the Dancing was happening.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:21 am

Thomas smiled and followed after Anya. He held her close and sighed, looking away for a moment. Without noticing it, he had his eyes on Nani. He frowned and tried to refocus on Anya. "You having fun?" He questioned, putting on a smile.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:50 am

((Dayuuuuuuum i missed alot x'D see if i still can get any of my charries to to RP here xP))

Ji pulled at his hood, cursing in his mind at the corwd ho kept running and pushing into each other. At least no one would think tiwce about pulling his hood or mask on. But this was it was laso so muhc harder to find the redhead. he kept having this abd feeling she was in trouble... or something...
    he groaned to himself, why did he ahve to be so paranoid? You would think he would get so worked up after all those years of... 'training' with his old man.
    "Hey watch it!" He spat when someone pushed past him, almost making him fall into an old couple.
    "Oh my apologizes," a gentle voice said. Jim blinked, for soem reason feeling a shudder when the otherman apologized. The hell...?
    The man smiled slyly at the teen. "Do i suggest you stay out form big crowds, if you wanna avoid running into th wrong people."
    He was gone before Jim had chance to ask what the hell he wa son about.
    He rubbed his neck. "Creep..."

Dimitri chuckled to himslef as he easily walked through the crowd. It was so easy fro him to read people with por without any masks on. and the wnated teen was no exception. Now... what to do to kill time?
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:58 am

Odette sighed, she was still unsure of what to do exactly...she wasn't even sure why she had come. Maybe it was to escape having to think about a certain conversation with a certain Korso. She sighed and studied the crowd of covered faces, was there anyone here who she knew?
    --
    Jane had let her hair down for the occasion and it curled past her shoulders in loose curly waves. She was wearing a dress that covered the bruises on her arms. She was really nervous about being around so many people at the same time but she had wanted to see a Masquerade and it seemed like everyone here was enjoying themselves.
    (Derp...idk what else to do XDD)
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:46 am

Anastasia smiles at him before furrowing her brows lightly, following his gaze before looking back at him. She slides her arms around his neck. "Yes, I am." Anastasia giggles before tilting her head slightly. "What's bothering you though?"
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:57 am

Thomas turns his blue hues back to her and gave her a small smile. "It's...nothing," HE mumbled, shaking his head. "Just a little...confused," HE mumbled, shrugging his shoulders. "Anya...? W-What was your first kiss like?" He questioned before biting onto his bottom lip.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:29 am

Anastasia tilts her head when he said confused. She blushed slightly about her first kiss. She glanced over back at the direction towards Phoebus before looking back down inbetween them. She looks back up at Thomas before shaking her head. "Mine isn't... a great story to tell..."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:32 am

Thomas frowned slightly and sighed, cupping her cheek gently. "Well...C'mon. I want to talk. I've missed you," He admitted with a small blush and gently took her hand, tugging her lightly. "We can sit by the water at the harbor. It's not too far, and It's really pretty," He smiled boyishly.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:57 am

Anastasia smiles, "I missed you also..." She nods to his request to go to the Habor. It's a bit farther out of her guard watching vision but what did she care, she did come alone afterall. "Lead the way, Good sir." She says, giggling playfully.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:07 am

Ariel ran over to all the people and tried to hide among them, even though anyone could probably see that she was thinking about something. Now the masks wasn't so fun anymore- just .. creepy. She tried to find Jim, but no one looked at him at all..
    "Hello, Nani?!" Ariel almost screamed out when she saw somoene that atleast looked like her. She just wanted to be near someone..
    "Are you alright? Have something happened?" She asked softly when Nani looked so sad.

Vanessa smirked when she noticed Dimitri in the crowd and quickly walked up to him from behind.
    "Hello Stranger.." She said as she placed herself beside him.
    "I didn't thought I would see you here.. Are you having fun?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:05 am

Dimitri smiled to himslef when hearing the familiar voice, and kept walking through the crowd.
    "Hellto you too stranger," he greeted back. "I thought I'd be found by you here. I'm just enjoying my free time, without any annoyance clinging on to me. And oh, I'm also celebrating that the old man is out of the way," he finished his sentence smugly. "What has the little spy been up to? Got any new firends? If you have, I hope you're not planning on inviting them over to my place," he chuckled. "Thoguh I wouldn't mind, when I think about it."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Vanessa Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:36 am

Vanessa raised an eyebrow behind her mask when he mentioned "new friends" - and she wondered if he had heard them speak somehow. But it was good that he was here- and not at home..
    "And why would I do that?" She asked with a smirk and crossed her arms slightly over her chest.
    "But do you know what you should do to celebrate?! Get really drunk.. And then find a girl you can go home to." She said with a little nod. She wouldn't mind if he came home when Vanessa and Eric was there, but she didn't think Eric would like that..
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:40 am

"Beacuse you like threesome?" he suggested, making it sound more like a guess.
    He chuckled slightly and turned so eh was facing ehr instead, giving her a sly smirk. "Getting drunk sounds like a fun idea, but all the girls in this town are too boring," he said while brushing a finger on her cheek.
    Charles Boleyn
    Charles Boleyn

Antal inlägg : 17
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

Post  Charles Boleyn Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:44 pm

(sorry i fell asleep)

Charles led her through the crowd, "I hope so," he replied, as they reached the center where couples danced gracefully and messily, all in one bunch. Charles put his hand on her waist and took her hand with the other. He hoped he was a good dancer. After a pause they began to dance slowly, and Charles realized he could dance.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Cinderella Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:16 pm

There that word was again, boring.. Was really every girl in this town boring? -- probably..
    "Then I guess you will be going home alone.." She said with a fake pout and tilted her head a little to the side before she started to smirk.
    "But not all girls can be boring.. And what if they are? You don't actually have to talk with them.."

Cindy smiled softly at the man as they started to dance, and she was actually pretty impressed.
    "Wow, you're quite good at this. Did you practise before you got here?" She asked a little teasingly and let out a small laugh.
    "And do you dare to tell me your name?!" Cindy said and played along with all this "secrets" that use to be on masquerades.
    Charles Boleyn
    Charles Boleyn

Antal inlägg : 17
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

Post  Charles Boleyn Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Charles smiled, "Since I have nothing to hide, I guess not, I'm Charles," he replied smoothly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:40 pm