Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Naveen
Vanessa
Phoebus
Anastasia
Nani
Eric Storm
Charles Boleyn
Aladdin.
Cinderella
Thomas.
Gaston Red
Odette
Dimitri
Ariel
18 posters

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Cale
    Cale

Antal inlägg : 260
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-03

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 9 Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Cale Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:05 am

Odette wrote:Jane had a sneaking suspiscion that the man she was with was in fact a certain someone she had met not too long ago. She didn't object to him putting her arm through his and instead smiled up at him occasionally...she was interested to see where this headed.

((Really Jane???XD))
    Jasmine
    Jasmine

Antal inlägg : 427
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 29

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 9 Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Jasmine Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:28 am

Jasmine smiled, her eyes happy yet sadden. "I missed you too..." God, she didn't know her heart could heart this much. Each painful thud was for him, how much she wanted him, how much she needed him. Why did she love him this much? She nodded quickly before looking around and knitting both of their hands together. "Here, I know a place." She whispers before leading him out.

---

Charlotte nearly choked on her drink when he said he found someone else. Who? She demanded in her head, hoping for one answer and one answer only. She coughs lightly, trying to get the alcohol out from her air tunnel. "Sure... Especially when no one can see my face when I am cruel today."
    Prince Philip
    Prince Philip

Antal inlägg : 1190
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-07

Post  Prince Philip Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:05 am

Jasmine wrote:Jasmine smiled, her eyes happy yet sadden. "I missed you too..." God, she didn't know her heart could heart this much. Each painful thud was for him, how much she wanted him, how much she needed him. Why did she love him this much? She nodded quickly before looking around and knitting both of their hands together. "Here, I know a place." She whispers before leading him out.

Philip gazed lovingly down at Jasmine's face and gently released one of her hands to reach up and hold her face, softly caressing her cheek with his thumb. It pained him to see the sadness in her eyes, even if he understood why it was there. His smile grew slightly and his heart beat quickened a bit as she said she had missed him as well. It could not explain how happy it made him to hear her say those four words. He intertwined his fingers with hers and beamed brighter as she agreed to speak with him, and he allowed Jasmine to lead her away, his eyes looking no where but Jasmine.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:47 pm

Phoebus let out a little laugh and smiled widely as he hoped that she would be good tonight. He took another sip from his drink and glanced around before he looked back at her softly.
    "So, have you got any new friends since you became nice?" He asked a little teasingly, and chuckled slightly.
    "I'm sure many people likes you now.."
    Charles Boleyn
    Charles Boleyn

Antal inlägg : 17
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

Post  Charles Boleyn Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:52 pm

Gaston finally turned up at the ball, after a few drinks at a pub. He looked around for the only person he really wanted to dance with. It took a few minutes of searching but after a while he easily recognized Cindy's slim profile and blonde hair. SHe was talking to a man Gaston didn't recognize so he hung around for a while, giving her some space.

Charles smiled and took a sip of wine. "I had a few letters in my belongings, from family soI could tell, but there was no address so I don't know where they were from... " he trailed off.
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Antal inlägg : 186
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-28

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:54 pm

"A few here and there, not too drastic of a change. But I can tell less people are afraid to cross my path if that's what you mean also." Charlotte says, waving her hand a bit.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Post  Cinderella Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:14 pm

"So, you have a family? Then you have to go and look for them.." Cindy said a little shocked and couldn't believe that he was standing here- Shouldn't he be out and search?
    "What did it say in the letters then?"

--

"Well, I like you when you're nice.." Phoebus said with a small nod and smiled softly towards her.
    "Do you want to dance, Charlotte? Or maybe do something else?"
    Charlotte La Bouff
    Charlotte La Bouff

Antal inlägg : 186
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-28

Post  Charlotte La Bouff Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:07 am

Charlotte smiles at him with a hint of blush before placing her drink down on a tray passing by and offering her hand for his. "It would be a pleasure to dance with a Captain."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:30 am