Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Naveen
Vanessa
Phoebus
Anastasia
Nani
Eric Storm
Charles Boleyn
Aladdin.
Cinderella
Thomas.
Gaston Red
Odette
Dimitri
Ariel
18 posters

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Antal inlägg : 2580
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-30
    Ålder : 34

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 2 Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Eric Storm Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:01 pm

''What a pleasant surprise...'', he purred turning her so she could stand in front of him, her back resting softly against his chest. ''Yes, I'm having fun watching little Ariel talking with that weird boy, how about you? Are you having fun too?'', he whispered softly at her ear.

''I'm so, so sorry, Tommy'', she said, though she couldn't hide a smile anymore. ''And you really shouldn't approach me like that while I'm working'', she shook her head slightly and kissed his nose, ''Are you alright? You're lucky I wasn't 'very hard', this time'', she giggled softly.
    Charles Boleyn
    Charles Boleyn

Antal inlägg : 17
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 2 Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Charles Boleyn Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Charles laughed, "no its fine, I'm just doing typical labor, I used to have some trade... but that was before I joined the army... and now I'm not even sure where I used to live, which is why I moved here," Charles explained stuttering awkwardly.

Lina smiled happily to see that people had begun dancing, that was her favorite part of the night after all. She smiled and waited for someone to ask her to dance.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:12 pm

"Yeah, I have actually. I'm thinking about maybe dancing with some rich snob later too.." Vanessa smirked and glanced out over all the people.
    "Hmh.. What do you think they are talking about? Maybe about you? That would be intresting.." She teased and looked at the direction Ariel and aladdin was.

"You don't know where you used to live?" Cindy asked suprised and took a glass that a waiter offered her.
    "And the Army? That's really intresting. Have you ever been in a war?"
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Antal inlägg : 216
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-30

Post  Thomas. Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:23 pm

Aladdin smiled a bit and gently returned her hug. "Thank you, Ariel. Have fun. And, tell Jim I said hi, would you?" He asked, smiling. He wasn't at all affected by the conversation, those emotions locked away as usual. "I'll see you around," he winked before walking casually over to a stand of baked goods and discreetly swiped a cookie. (Dontstealal. XD)

Thomas chuckled. "Why are you working anyway?" He questioned, tilting his head. "I'm stronger than I look! See?" He smirked and pulled her up over his shoulder. He cared her easily to where some others were dancing and set her onto her feet. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled, leaning down to her ear. "I think I can borrow you for a few minutes," he grinned slightly.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:30 pm

''I'm working because Sarah said she was going to pay me an extra and...'', she trailled off when he put her on his shoulders, ''What are you, a barbarian?'', she chuckled and puched him gently on his shoulder before sliding her hand up into a dancing stance, ''I don't think Sarah would bother if I take a small break'', she giggled.

''Save a dance for me later?'', he teased softly. ''I really don't want to know what they are saying, and I'm sure they aren''t talking about me, Ariel is kinda of boring you know...'', he chuckled softly and kissed her neck. ''You look stunning tonight, I'm afraid that some snob rich wants to take you home and we couldn't pay a visit at that council member house''

[Marina: Al, don't steal hun! DX]
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:38 pm

"I will.. Bye Aladdin.." She said softly and took a deep breaht as she walked away from him. That was-- weird.. She walked over to the other side of the townsquare so that she wouldn't have to meet him in a while again, and maybe she would meet someone more fun here..

Vanessa smirked widely as he mentioned the plan they had, and she just shook her head.
    "Don't you worry about that.. Even if I walkes home with someone - I would still have time for you.." She teased and glanced back at him.
    "and- just because she's boring she can't talk about how nice it would be to have you behind bars?" She laughed softly, and a little darkly as she loved to tease him
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Thomas smirked, taking her hand. "Good. Oh! Here. I wasn't sure If youd have one...so," he smiled and handed her a black lace mask. It was beautiful, and obviously proffessional made. "You can pay me back when you marry yourself a prince," he smirked and slid the mask on. "There. Mysterious and beautiful. Suits you," he winked, grinning.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:59 pm

''Hmmm, just don't forget about our plan, and I don't care if you're going or not to some fat and old rich guy'', he teased and looked up at Ariel and Aladdin. They were saying goodbye, or at least it was what looked like, and Aladdin walked away from her, ''Well, I guess I'm about to find out'', he teased back and bit the lobe of her ear playful.

''I would love to continue our talk, but I have work to do'', he said nonchalantly and unwrapped his arms from her, ''See ya'', he said as he kissed her hand, and walked quietly towards the red head. He approached her from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist, pinning her arms under his. If someone looked at them, it would only look like a harmless hug, but Eric's voice showed the danger the girl was into now. ''So, I've heard you want to arrange me a new room, at the prison if I'm not mistaken'', he whispered coldly by her ear.

Nani grinned excitedly when she saw the mask, it was fine and very beautiful. ''Oh, Tommy, you didn't have to bother with it...'', she said quietly, but she was glad her friend cared of her like that. She giggled at his grinning, ''So, do you think I'm myterious and beautiful enough to call the attention of a rich guy? I've seen some of them around...'', she bit her lip playfully and looked around once more before meeting Tommy's blue eyes again.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Vanessa let out a little laugh and smirked when he left. Now she would have a fun evening, while Eric does all the work.. She crossed her arms over her chest before she went out among all the dancing people to find someone fun.

Ariel smiled softly to herself when she felt someone wrap his arms around her, and was about to say Jim's name when she felt the force in his holding - and freezed when she heard Eric's voice.
    "Wha--What? That's not true.." She said quietly and shook her head as she looked around carefully to see if there was someone who could help her- but there was only.. masks...
    "Where have you heard that?"
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:14 pm

((Eric. Don't make me have Belle come drag you home. XD))

Thomas cupped her jaw and gently tugged her bottom lip free of her teeth. "Stop that," he chuckled. "Well. The fancy rich guys can wait," he pouted, holding her closer. His eyes shifted to a red head whom was enraptured in a dark haired man's arms. He furrowed his brows. She looked upset. He shot her a questioning look, silently asking if she needed help.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:22 pm

[Haha... He's doing his job, *looks at Emmi* XP]

Eric smirked when he felt her freezing under his grip, ''Hmm, maybe I have to make you remind about it, and about telling about the Korsos' hideout too?'', he said coldly as he walked them to an alley, where no one could bother them. ''Don't you think this is familiar, we've meeting on a ball, and talking... Do you remember what we did last time we met at a ball?'', he chuckled at her ear.

Nani grinned, ''I'm impress you are here with me, and not with one of your new friends'', she bit her lip again, just to tease him. She liked when he pulled her closer, and absently she leaned towards him.
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:28 pm

((-facepalms;))

Thomas found his attention drift towards Nani as she leaned towards him. He leaned his forehead against hers and smiled slightly. "Well...I could go run off and find Anya, if you want," he smirked.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:29 pm

[Whaaa? (A) O_O I'm just-- sorry?! xDDD :'( ]

Ariels eyes widened as he moved them over to a alley and carefully tried to get lose from his grip.
    "How could I forget?!" She growled with narrowed eyes.
    "But this time I'm not that stupid.. And Jim is around now" Ariel said and tried to elbow him in the stomach.
    "And you haven't told me how you found out yet!"
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:37 pm

''Oh, so Jim is free now... Wish he can find us before I'm done with you'', he grinned darkly and turned her around to face him. He pinned her arms above her head as he slammed her against a wall. ''How I found out doens't matter, I won't tell who told me this information, you should be more worried about yourself, and about what I'm going to do with you'', he smirked as he withdrew a little dagger from his belt.

Nani scoffed, ''Nah, I rather have you with me while I can... You can go looking for that little princess after'', she said with a small smile as she softly caressed the hair of the nape of his neck.

[haha, before when she was bitting her lip, I remembered of Grey... XD]
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Antal inlägg : 284
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-15

Post  Anastasia Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:41 pm

(( EVIL NON-SLEEP IS EVIL ))

Anastasia looks around to the crowds of people, not really jumping at others as she usually would. She was still clearly upset over what happened with Pheobus and taking his words to heart about being careful. She'd been thinking that she was better with a Prince than someone you can merely fall in love with. Either way, it wasn't going to completely down her mood. As she walks, none of the commoners pay attention to her, her usually outgoing dresses over the top for mere everyday where but today, everyone was wearing the fancier dresses that made her blend in the with the crowd. Her golden with blue crystals covered her face, making her eyes pop as she scans through the crowd.

Jasmine sighs in relief, enjoying her night off into the town from Marina's. Jasmine enjoyed the Masquerade more than anything, dressing up and wearing her favorite mask ever. Not to mention the lack of guy attention she got because they couldn't see her face. She watched the performances more than dancing to them but usually at the end, she'd be the run onstage dancing her butt off.

Much less extravagent than I exprected, Boore... Charlotte thinks but not risking to say out loud. She barely followed the 'mask' rule by bring one that was one a handle. She covered her face when she didn't want to talk someone when she started walking before completely covering her face up, thinking this party was such a bore.

(( Eric... Imma bring Flynn in if you don't stop. xD ))
    Odette
    Odette

Antal inlägg : 5502
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-21
    Ålder : 33

Post  Odette Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:48 pm

(I kinda wanna rp buut I don't know who wants to talk to either of my charries Razz I might just have them leave....)
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Ariel gasped and closed her eyes hard by the pain she got when he slammed her against the wall, but opened them in time when he put up the dagger.
    "No-- Don't.." She stammered and gulped. What would she say?
    "I'm-- I'm pregnant, Eric.. It's yours.. If you hurt me it's a risk that you hurt the baby too.." She said quickly and tried to sound as convincing as possible. Of course it was a lie - but he didn't knew that.. And she had seen women that it barely showed that they were pregnant, so he couldn't really prove her wrong either.

Phoebus walked around in the crowd and tried to find Princess Cinderella - which he had lost. Hopefully the other guard would be around her to keep an eye on her while he wasn't. He suddenly saw Anastasia among the people, and quickly hurried over to her. Or atleast he guessed it was her..
    "Hello.." He said with a smirk and placed the mask right over his eyes. Of course he had one too- he didn't want to stand out.
    "I just knew you would be here tonight.."
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Thomas smirked and chuckled quietly, holding her close. He nuzzles his nose to her ear and smiled to himself. He didn't say anything, but instead hummed gently to the music, his forehead rested on hers and his eyes closed.
    Eric Storm
    Eric Storm

Post  Eric Storm Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Eric backed off slightly but he kept his tight grip on her wrists... ''I see no bump, Ariel... I have a feeling you're lying about this too, to get free from me...'', he said softly, with a dark smirk. ''Either you have my child or not, I'm not going to be gentle with you this time... You wanted to get me arrested, Ariel. That wasn't a bright idea, it only brought me upset'', he said quietly as he ravished his lips on her neck while he slid the dagger up and down on her side.

Nani sighed in content while they danced. She was feeling good into her friends arms, and giggled softly as he hummed to the music. ''I love you, Tommy'', she said softly and rested her head on his shoulder as they danced.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:11 pm

"Maybe it hasn't just started to grow.." She said with a little nod before she pressed herself even more against the wall when the dagger touched her- and let out a gasp.
    "Okay, I'm sorry- I wont tell anyone.." Ariel said quickly, and with a little frown.
    "Just let me go, please..! I will keep my mouth shut. And Jim is free so I don't have to tell them about you"
    Thomas.
    Thomas.

Post  Thomas. Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Thomas gently guided them along with the slow dance and held her protectively In his arms, fully aware ode those eyes on the girl in his arms. She was beautiful, and it was expected, but he didnt approve either way. He then spotted another red head. Anya! he grinned, glad to see her. "Hey, Nani! Amma meet the princess?" He whispered into her ear, though he was still grinning cutely at Anya.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:17 pm

(( Nonsense Hannah, one of your characters can go with Jasmine or Charlotte. Very Happy ))

Anastasia looks at Phoebus with a raised eyebrow. "Oh? Did you now? Did you also know that I came here without an excort? I think my Brother is coming here too without a guard also, not to mention Charlotte and Melody. Dear sweet little Melody, all alone in this crowd of people." Anastasia teased, blinking her eyes and her lip puffed out.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:22 pm

Phoebus freezed a little when she mentioned Melody - but hoped that she was only joking. How could someone like Melody run away without guards?!
    "Funny.." He said with a little smirk and faked a little laughter before he placed one hand gently on her side.
    "So.. How are you? Is everything okay with you?"
    Charles Boleyn
    Charles Boleyn

Antal inlägg : 17
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

Post  Charles Boleyn Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:24 pm

Chalres tilted his head, "i'm not even sure, no one in the morgue I woke up in knew where I had been when I got the head injury, I think it was just an accident..." Charles said regretably.

"Would you like to dance?" he asked politely, assuming that was custom.
    Anastasia
    Anastasia

Post  Anastasia Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:29 pm

"I know, I'm amazingly hilarious." Anastasia gloats, casting a smile in his direction. "Oh~. You know normal Princess duties, sneaking out, trying to ride my new horse Pegasus... and How has the dear Captain doing? I'm suprise you're not keeping a watchful eye on one of us."

(( WAIT. Charles is Prince Charming?! What is this, if I knew this I would have totally Plot a long time ago XDD I thought Charles was the Old guy from Sleeping Beauty o3o... Not Stefan. ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:03 am