Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Naveen
Vanessa
Phoebus
Anastasia
Nani
Eric Storm
Charles Boleyn
Aladdin.
Cinderella
Thomas.
Gaston Red
Odette
Dimitri
Ariel
18 posters

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Dimitri
    Dimitri

Antal inlägg : 1252
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-09-29

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 4 Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:33 pm

"True... the one standing right in front of me is anything but boring," he returned the smirk.
    He pouted. "Aw, does that mean you already have plans then? With a new friend?" he winked. "Hope you're not planning on making me jealous," he joked playfully.
    Cinderella
    Cinderella

Antal inlägg : 331
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~] - Page 4 Empty Re: ~ Friends and enemies under the masks [The masquerade~]

Post  Cinderella Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:47 pm

"Nice to meet you, Charles.. I'm- Cindy" She said with a wide smile - and because she had something to hide, she didn't want to say her full name. And she was sure that there was atleast someone else in this town called Cindy too..
    "So, Charles.. Did you move here by yourself? No family - wide, kids?" She asked softly

"Jealous? Do you think I want to make you jealous?" Vanessa smirked and crossed her arms over her chest.
    "But yeah, I already have plans.. But maybe we can do something tomorrow?" She asked and tilted her head a little to the side before she smoothed out some wrinkles from his shirt- but let her hands stay on his chest.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:56 pm

"When it comes to you, you never know," he smirked and placed his hands oner her waist. "Well that's too bad. I happen to ahve plans tomorrow as well. So guess you're new firend just have to keep you companyt hen too," he said in fake disapointment. He was just amkign the whle thign aut 'a new friend' up really. But if eh kenw Vanessa correct, it would surprise him if she really was spenindg time with a new victi- uh guy.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Antal inlägg : 259

Post  Vanessa Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:08 pm

"What? Don't you have a hour or somehting free?" She asked with a little pout .
    "But okay, if you don't have time for me - then I guess I have to go to someone else.." Vanessa sighed and patted him on the chest before she pulled away from him.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:10 pm

"Woah there, hang on~" he sang and grabbed her hands before she got to far away, pulling her back to him. "I was hoping you could spare some time for now actually," he grinned down at her. "Please~"
    Nani
    Nani

Antal inlägg : 115
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-10-01

Post  Nani Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Ariel wrote:Ariel ran over to all the people and tried to hide among them, even though anyone could probably see that she was thinking about something. Now the masks wasn't so fun anymore- just .. creepy. She tried to find Jim, but no one looked at him at all..
    "Hello, Nani?!" Ariel almost screamed out when she saw somoene that atleast looked like her. She just wanted to be near someone..
    "Are you alright? Have something happened?" She asked softly when Nani looked so sad.

Nani turned around when she heard someone calling her name. ''Hey, red head! What's up?'', she asked as she cleaned one table. ''I'm fine... I'm just a little pissed that it's me and not you working tonight, but as i'm the new girl at the tavern I believe that's logical, don't you think?'', she laughed nervously, and looked around, trying to find any sign of Thomas.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:27 pm

"Now?" Vanessa asked a little suprised and studied him for a moment before she smirked.
    "Okay.. Fine.. What do you want to do, and where?" She asked as she wrapped her arms around him gently to come close.

"I'm-- sorry?!" Ariel said a little hesitantly and tried not to have a shaky voice.
    "If you want to - I can help you.. I need to think about something else anyways.." She said as she took off her mask- and looked down at it for a moment.
    "Then you can go and dance .. I guess.."
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:32 pm

He grinned boyishly and started to pull her amongst the crowd with him. "I ahven't thoguth something out yet~ I just thoguht sicne you rna into me, it would eb fun spenidign some time with a none-boring girl am I right?"

Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:38 pm

''It seems like we both aren't having the greatest night...'', she mumbled quietly and glanced at the dancefloor, remembering how stupid she was with Tommy... ''No, don't worry. I had a little break already'', she tried to give Ariel an assuring smile, ''But I can't refuse any help...'', she grinned.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:42 pm

"I'm into you?" Vanessa asked with a little laugh and frowned.
    "You're into me.. I mean, why would you otherwise think that I'm the only girl you don't think is boring?!" She teased with a smirk.
    "Maybe we should dance? It looks like everyone else does it.."

"What has happened?" Ariel asked again and laid a hand on Nani's arm.
    "Do you want to talk about it? Maybe I can help you?" She sighed and gently led her to a table and sat down .
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:46 pm

"Oh okay you got me. WHta cna I say? You're fun, caught my interest," he chuckled plafully before turning back around to face her, one arm around har waist and the other sitll holding her hand. "A dance would be lovely, just please avoid form stepping on my feet this time~"
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Nani looked at her hand on her arm, and let the other led her to seat on a table. She sighed and rested her elbows on the table... ''I-I kissed Thomas... I mean, it was his first kiss, and I was a complet jerk for leaving him alone at the dancefloor'', she hid her face on her hands. Why she was telling Ariel this she didn't know, but the girl looked nice, and maybe she could help her with some advice.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:57 pm

"This time? Have I done that before?" Vanessa asked with a playfully smirk as they started to move to the music.
    "So, what do you like most about me? My Smile? My humor? How Evil I am?!"

"You-- kissed Thomas?" She asked a little suprised and glanced down as she thought about it
    "Oh.. That must have been aweful.. Leaving him that is" Ariel said and looked up quickly.
    "So, did he-- like it? Where is he now?"
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:02 pm

"Yous sucked at dancing when we were kids," he teased her and slowly took the lead.
    He faked a thougtful look whn she asked him that. "Well your smile is just creepy, and I don't get your humor. And evil? Pfft, you're just an amateur," he laughed, twirling her around. "Though i ahve to admit, I like that you don't let anythigng come in your way or stop you from getting what you want."
    Charles Boleyn
    Charles Boleyn

Antal inlägg : 17
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-08-11

Post  Charles Boleyn Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:11 pm

"Nice to meet you Cindy," he replied, smiling again. He frowned at her next words, "No, memory loss took care of that, I don't even know where i used to live."
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Vanessa raised an eyebrow behind her mask when he kinda offended her, and just rolled her eyes.
    "Wow, Thanks Dimitri. You really know how to make a girl happy.." She said sarcastically.
    "And my smile is not creepy.. Yours is.. " She snorted and looked away

"Oh, well.. that's so sad.." Cindy said with a sad smile.
    "So you could have a family? And you don't know it?" She asked softly and tilted her head a little to the side
    "Anyways, we should talk about something more fun.. Where do you live? I mean, have you a house of your own yet?"
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:19 pm

''I don't know if he liked... When I realized what I was doing I took off... I didn't have the right to do that, but I don't know what happenned to me to do so... I just know I don't want to lose his friendship...'', she said quietly and looked down to her lap. She hated being emotional, but this situation was taking her emotions to the edge.
    Dimitri
    Dimitri

Post  Dimitri Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:22 pm

He chuckled again, bringing their bodies closer agaisnt each other. Obviously he was just being sarcastic when he said that. "Apprently my humor is is pretty bad too," he said and bent dow until his mouth beside her ear. "what do you want to hear me say Vanessa?" he asked in a low voice, smirking.

((and bedtime for me. darn it x'3))
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:28 pm

"So, why did you kiss him? I thought you two were only friends?!" Ariel asked and studied her again.
    "But I don't judge you- he's really cute.. I wouldn't mind kiss him.." She said and forced a little laugh before she cleared her throat .
    "Maybe you should talk to him?"

"Do you call that your humor?" Vanessa asked and began to smile slightly, especially when he leaned down to her.
    "I don't know.. How beautiful I am?!" She said with a little shrugg, and tried to make it sound as a joke - even though it would be nice to hear.
    "Or maybe how a good dancer I am now?!"
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:32 pm

''I am his friend!!'', she exclamed out loud, but after she quiet herself. ''We were dancing, and she asked me if I wanted to meet that Anya princess... and I don't know, I don't know what happened to me that make me kiss him... Maybe I was just frustrated that he wanted to stop our dancing to meet that girl'', she mumbled quietly and leaned down on her chair.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Post  Ariel Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:38 pm

"Is Princess Anastasia here?" Ariel burst out and looked around before she stopped and slowly glanced back at Nani with a little smile.
    "Sorry.. ." She said quietly.
    "Maybe you like him more than friends, but doesn't know it?" Ariel asked
    "It was the same with Jim and me, but now we're really happy.."
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:44 pm

''Yes, she is... If you find Thomas, maybe he's with her....'', Nani said with a sarcastic voice. But she get thoughtful for a moment, was she really liking Thomas more than a friend?? She shook her head and stood up from the chair, ''Nah... I'm delusional, that's it. He's just my friend, my brother, and I like things like that!'', she bursted and walked back to work. She wasn't very fond of dealing with her feelings, she just burried them deep down on her mind and forgot that they even existed.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:29 pm

"Oh, okay.. " Ariel said with a little nod and didn't know if she should follow her or not - and it wasn't really like she wanted to work.
    "Do you want me to talk wiht him?" She asked Nani after she had decided to follow her and placed herslef infront of her.
    "Someone needs to talk with him.."
    Nani
    Nani

Post  Nani Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:58 pm

''No!'', she exclamed and then she smiled softly, trying to apologize for her rudeness, ''I think I should talk to him about it, this is a problem between him and me...'', she said focusing her eyes at the beer glasses... She worked for a moment and then she turned back to Ariel, biting her lip nervously, ''How did you know about your feelings for Jim? I know he's your best friend, and Tommy is mine... Damn, I'm so confused now....'', she mumbled and sat on a chair nearby.
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:04 pm

"Well.. I got very jealous when he was around other girls.." Ariel said quietly with a little shrugged. She knew exactly what she went through - and it was hard.
    "And, I know it's difficult to talk about it with him - but you kinda have to. Otherwise you will lose him as a friend too.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:19 am