Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 4 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:01 pm

She stared baffled at where the cpatain had just been stadning, even after he left.
    "What's wrong wiht me all of a sudden?!" seh whined to herself and burried ehr face once again into the pillow.
    Sleep sounded just about perfect right now...
    Ariel
    Ariel

Antal inlägg : 1023
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-18

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 4 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:04 pm

[[Dawww Wink mahaha. Should we continue or just leave them there? <3]]
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Post  Jim Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:08 pm

((doens't matter to me xD they were so funny and cute x3 do you want to continue?))
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:22 pm

[It would be fun, yess Wink The same night, or the morning after? <3]
    Jim
    Jim

Antal inlägg : 2788

Post  Jim Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:26 pm

((it can be the same night Very Happy i'll have Poca wakw up or something if you want?^^))
    Ariel
    Ariel

Post  Ariel Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:43 pm

[[Ohh Wink that would be fuun]]
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:52 pm

((Here we go then 8D))

She didn't know how long she had slept, surely not more than a few hours, but something had woken her up.
    she rubbed her eyes as she slowly sat up from the bed and glanced out the window. Almost imediently she was up on her feet, fully awake as she looked outside. She smiled to herslef as the moon lightend up the dark room, and then she quietly left the room.
    Once outside in the garden, she stood there with a content smile and gazed up at the full moon. Such a beautiful sight it was.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:08 pm

"Are you alright?!" Phoebus asked from behind her and with his hair like a total mess. Even though he had been drunk when he fell asleep, he had still heard her when she had been walking past his room. That was maybe one bad thing with being a knight, you heard almost everything. That's why the maids didn't had a room in his house, because otherwise he would never get any sleep.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:13 pm

She looked over her shoulder at him, and only smiled calmy at the knight. "Yes, quite," she responded and turned her gaze back to the room. "My apologiez, i didn't mean to wake you up. Everything's fine so you can go back to your room. You need sleep," she assured him, her eyes never leaving the moon.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:30 pm

"You need sleep too, you know.." Phoebus said with a tired voice, but didn't left the spot.
    "Why did you woke up anyways?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:38 pm

she shaled her head. "I've slept enough," she shrugged. She wnet quiet for a short whil before giving the captain a smile again. "I wanted to watch the full moon. It's pretty isn't it?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:17 pm

"Yeah, sure.. It's the moon" Phoebus shrugged blankly before he ran one hand through his hair.
    "You're just getting weirder and weirder.." He chuckled and took some steps closer to her.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:25 pm

"I thought it would've been obvious by now that I'm weird," she rolled her eyes, not taking notice of him as he walked closer.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:30 pm

"I know, I know.." Phoebus nodded slightly and glanced around as he walked even closer to her and placed his hands on her hips from behind. It was probably the alcohol that was still in his body that made him do that, but if she didn't liked it, then she could only push him away.
    "Are you always out in the night to look at the moon?" He asked quietly
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 pm

She froze in surprise when she felt his hands on her, but for some reason didn't push him away. Maybe it was still the alcohol... and he wouldn't do anything she didn't like right?
    "When it's full, yeah. It reminds me of when I used to travel with my grandmother."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:42 pm

"So you and your grandmother used to go out when it's fullmoon?" Phoebus asked with a eyebrow raised.
    "That is maybe something you shouldn't talk about around people, especially not with those who knows that you worked with 'medicine' too.." He said a bit seriously. Not that he was planning on telling anyone, but she should be careful with that.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:48 pm

"I know..." she sighend and unconsciously leaned her back against his chest. "I wans't thinking clearly, I was just so content and maybe a little too comfrotuble I guess."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:37 pm

"It's okay.. I'm glad that you feel that you can say anything to me" Phoebus said softly and leaned his face closer so that he could smell her hair before he looked up at the moon.
    "So why did you and your grandmother look at the fullmoon?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:56 pm

She started to blush and grow all warm again, why did he feel the need to be so close? or was he just toying wiht her?
    "W-we didn't exactly stay up all night and watch it, but we sometims did and she would tell me stories, or sometimes I just woke up and felt comfort by it..." she stutterd a little. "It's just some sortof reminder of the life I used to have, but barely remember..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:43 am

"Do you miss that life?" He asked softly and glanced down at her.
    "Then why didn't you continued with what you did?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:13 pm

She sighend. "I was still a child, i didnt have much chocie but to follow my grandma and live with her in the palace then. And I think i miss that life... and well, guess I just got stuck continuing with what she did, what she wants me to do."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:19 pm

"I don't think she wanted you to do something you don't like.." Phoebus said quietly as he wrapped her arms gently around her
    "But think about the good things that has happened because of this job. You have got good friends, and are living in a palace.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:23 pm

"I know..." that's why she felt so selfish, for not being happy with this kind of life that most people would kill for to have. "I still never felt I blegoned though, beaucse not matetr how ahrd I try, or whatever I keep reciving, I can't feel happy. Does that make me a bad and selfish person?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:29 pm

"Of course not..." Phoebus said and shook his head, even though she couldn't see it.
    "Maybe you just miss something in life. Perhaps a man you loves and he loves you back." He shrugged, and didn't care that he was back on the subject that had made her so upset before.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:36 pm

She frowned a little annoyed at the same subject from before being brought up. Why did everyone seem to think all she needed was a man in ehr life? To her, it was just anouther way to be locked up from the real things she desired.
    "Maybe..."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:59 pm