Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 5 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:43 pm

"I'm just trying to cheer you up a little.." Phoebus shrugged, even though he had no idea if it was that he was doing. He laid his chin tiredly on her shoulder and sighed slightly.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 5 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:46 pm

She allowed a small smile to crawl out on her lips. "You're awfully comfortable and relaxed around someone you barley even know," she chuckled slightly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:00 pm

"I know.. And I wished everyone was like this. That would make everything so much better" Phoebus shrugged slightly.
    "Does it make you feel better when you know that I am a "relaxed" person? You don't have to feel so embarrassed"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:02 pm

"Acutally, it does feelbetter. Makes it more easy for me to relax as well I think," she mumbled. "And I cna't help it if I get embarssed easily, i'm really not used to this sort of... attention."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:05 pm

"But you like it, right?" Phoebus asked with a eyebrow raised slightly. She haven't pushed him away, or even mentioned how close he was - so he guessed that she didn't mind.
    "Many new things has happen for you today.. Your first kiss for example-- how do you feel over that?" He whispered with a smirk
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Sh bit her lip in thought. "I really don't see what the big deal over a little kiss is," she mutterd. "I don't feel anythig special about it, sure a little surprsied it happen to be with just you, but otherwise nothing really..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:13 pm

"You liked it, admit it" Phoebus chuckled slightly and nuzzled his nose into her neck teasingly.
    "I can see when people are laying" He joked in a whisper
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:16 pm

For the third time that night she felt her cheeks grow warm and she held abck a squeek of surprsie. "Now I know you're lying, beaucse I wans't lying!" she tried to sound annyed, but only ende dup sounding more embarassed.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:25 pm

"Yeah, sure.." Phoebus laughed and nodded his head slightly.
    "Come on, why don't you just admit it? How bad can it be to say that you liked to be kissed?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:35 pm

"Why are you so persistent? It wa sjusta kiss, soemthing I'm more thna sure that you've had plenty of in your lifetime. My doesn't really matter does it?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:38 pm

"Was I really that good?" Phoebus asked with tease in her voice before he shook his head quickly.
    "You make me sound like a manwhore.. Every kiss matters, it's not "just a kiss" for me.." He said matter of factly.
    "I can't understand how you can feel like that"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:54 pm

"Of course you can't, we both see the world in diffret ways," she stated. "That's just how things are. And there's no need for you to udnerstand me... i cna't help the way I am... sorry to disapoint you."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:13 pm

"You don't disappoint me in any way.." Phoebus said and shook his head.
    "Can't I prove to you somehow that it's great with kisses? " He asked with challange in his voice
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:19 pm

"I..." he eys widen in realisation. "I-I don't think i should let you," she stutterd and shaked her head, yet still she didn't push him away.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:27 pm

Phoebus pouted slightly and sighed when she didn't want to. He wanted her to know that it was something special about kisses, and that it's something wonderful.
    "Okay, fine.." He shrugged, but smirked a little - and was glad that she couldn't see it. He still haven't moved away his arms from her - but started to tightened his grip a little around her, but not so much so that she would notice.
    "You know, you should sleep over some more. This was really fun" Phoebus whispered happily near her ear before he almost touched it with his lips.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:33 pm

She really was being ridicolus, acting like some nerovues teenage girl. Well he sure made her feel like one...
    "Stop confsuing me..." she mumbled. "...don't play around with other's feelings," she whsiperd and tried to get his arms off of her.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Phoebus let go of her and let his arms drop on his side before he shrugged.
    "I'm not playing around.." He said and shook his head.
    "I'm sorry.. It's just-- You're so beautiful.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:53 pm

She narroed her eyes. "That's it? Just beacuse you happen to like how I look? There's plenty of beautiful women in this twon captain who'd happily crawl donw in bed with you..."
    She overreatced again didn't she? Or missuderstood... Geez, she really couldn't stop making things wrose if she didn't keep her mouth shut.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:56 pm

"I never planned to get you in bed.." Phoebus said a little sadly and with slightly frown.
    "And of course I don't only care about your looks. You're different from the others, and I love that.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:02 pm

She huffed and turned half away from him. she already felt stupid, she'd beter just shut up now. But why did he ahve to be so... sweet? To her? She never asked for any of this... did she? She had no idea how to handle this.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:10 pm

"I'm just giving you a compliment, don't be upset over that.." Phoebus said softly when he heard her huff
    "Come on, live in the moment for once. It's not like anyone would know what is going on here.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:13 pm

"I don't care what other's may think! I just..." she loooked down at her feet. "I'm just not sure what I want myself..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:17 pm

"Then of course you shouldn't be doing anything.." He said softly and glanced down.
    "I'm sorry. Do you want me to follow you to your room again?" He asked and gestured towards the house
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:23 pm

she glanced between him and the ground before wlaking up to him,casting a quikc look at the moon one last time. "I-I'm sorry I'm being such a bother Captain," she apolgized, hugging herself.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:13 pm

"Why do you think that?" Phoebus asked with a small frown. She shouldn't think so low of herself all the time.
    "You're no bother at all. I'm happy you're here.." He smiled softly.
    "And if there something I could do for you, let me know.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:10 am