Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 3 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:08 pm

"I'm not making fun of you.." Phoebus said, and tried not to chuckle.
    "I'm happy that I was your first kiss. Now I'm forever a part of your life" He said with a little smirk and sat down on the bed again.
    "Come on, are you mad at me?!"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 3 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:55 pm

"It was just a kiss no big deal," she waved him off. "I don't get all the drama the other girls make of it..." she trailed off and stared at him with wide, embaressed eyes again. Part of ehr life forever?! Did he have to put it like that?!
    She pressed her face in the pillow again. "Maybe I am...."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:24 pm

"You are?" Phoebus said a little sadly now and glanced away from her. Maybe he should just go before he does things worse..
    "I'm sorry, Pocahontas. I didn't mean to upseat you.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:33 am

"Stop sound so upseat and hurt!" she whined. "It makes me feel even worse..."
    And guilty for some funny reason. Maybe she did take a liking to this drunk captain. He wasn't like other guys she had met...
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:29 am

"Well, I'm sorry for that too.." Phoebus said a little sadly, but started to smile once again when he knew that she didn't liked it when he said he was sorry.
    "I just don't want you to be mad at me.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:45 pm

"...you're lucky i'm tipsy right now, or esle I would've blurted out more stupid things without regreting it, beacuse that's how I usually am," she mumbled shyly. "And I'm not mad..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:58 pm

"Soo, if you haven't been drinking - you usually say more stupid things?!" Phoebus teased with a small chuckle.
    "And if you aren't mad, what are you then?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:50 am

"More or less," she sighend and hung her head. he felt so embarssed and pathetic right now. "Well, i'm embaressed if that wasn't obvious already," she pouted. "And a little... flatterd."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:07 am

"You shouldn't feel embarrassed.. Just-- live in the moment and be happy.." Phoebus said causally with a little shrugg and smile.
    "You can do-- whatever you feel like, and I won't judge you for that. That's the best thing with being with me, I'm a very sweet man" Phoebus winked and chuckled
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:16 am

"...." she hugged her knees clsoe to her chest. She had everything she needed and so muhc more, yet still she couldn't be happy. She must really be a really selfish and pathetic person...
    "'Sweet' isn't a word i'd describe you with though," she chuckled slightly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:55 am

"Then what word would you use?" Phoebus asked with a eyebrow raised, and smiled slightly when he heard her laugh.
    "Handsome? irresistible? Amazing?!"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:34 am

"Don't think to highly of yourself," she said flatly and hugged the pillow even closer. "More like... companionable."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:59 am

"companionable? Just companionable?" Phoebus said and faked a gasp.
    "Come on, you must admit that I am pretty handsome too?! and Amazing.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:56 pm

"Since I haven't seen you in action, i cna't say you're amazing in anything yet," she said matter of factly. "and well, yeah i guess you're good looking. Not exactly my type though."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:04 pm

"Wow, my ego is really hurt now.." Phoebus said and once again faked a gasp as he placed on hand over his heart like it was broken.
    "And what type do you like then?" He asked curiously and tilted his head a little to the side.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:17 pm

"Well my type is.... is...." she trailed of in thought and went quiet for a few seconds. "Actually, I'm not even sure what kind of men I like," she mused. "I mean, I never even botherd with them anyway, and so therefor i don't have any experience with them either and... Why are we even talking about this?!"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:31 pm

"Because I'm curious about you.." Phoebus said with a little wink.
    "But if you don't know what kind of type you like, then how can you say that I'm not your type? Hmm?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:34 pm

She felt herslef grow all wram again at his words and looked away. "I... I don't know! I just don't think you're that handsome!" she blurted out. "Uh.. not that you're ugly or anything! I mean... Ugh."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:40 pm

Phoebus scratched his nose with a small frown before he started to chuckle slightly.
    "Well, thank you.." He said a bit sarcastically, but wasn't really offended.
    "So-- you are that kind of girl that just goes after the look of people?" He asked teasingly
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:42 pm

This time, it was her time to look offnded. "Of course I'm not!" she huffed. "If there's some people I cna't stand it's those who only judge other by their apperances."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Phoebus couldn't help but smile widely and let out a small laughter.
    "I see.." He said with a little nod.
    "So if you don't care about my appearance so much- and because you don't know me so well, then you can't say I'm not your type, am I right?!" He asked, and couldn't let go of that subject- it was just too fun.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:47 pm

She let out a tired sigh. "Ok, guess you ahve apoint there. But liek I said so many times already. I've no interest in men or in any type of relashinships... It's to much work and complicated for me."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:50 pm

"You have really the wrong picture of what relationships is all about.." Phoebus said in sigh and shook his head.
    "But okay, I can see the signs.." He nodded as he stood up from the bed again.
    "If I'm home here when you wakes up, the maids will make you breakfast and help you dress if you want to.." He said softly. "Good night then.:"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:52 pm

She grabbed his hand before she even realised it herself. "Oh... um..." she stutterd and let go of him. "S-sorry... Good night then Cap- Phoebus."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Phoebus smiled softly at her, even when she let go of him- and for once he didn't want to tease her about it.
    "Good night, Pocahontas.." He said as he grabbed her hand gently and placed a kiss on her knuckles.
    "And if something happends, my room is just across the hall if you need me." Phoebus said before he walked out of the room

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:51 am