Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 2 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:36 am

She nodded and walked to the door when he left the room to walk into his. Watching him go, she was about to bid hima good night was well, but instead asked something else.
    "By 'something stupid' what do you mean by that?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 2 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:46 am

Phoebus stopped and turned around to look at her again, and shrugged slightly with a little smile.
    "I don't know.. Kiss you maybe?! And I know now that you wouldn't like that.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:56 am

"Kiss...?" she almost squeeked and jumoed back insde her room. Ok... bedtime. Yes, sleep sounded about good right now, she told ehrslef and slumped down on the bed, burying her face in the pillow. He must think she's pathetic...
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:04 am

Phoebus flinched slightly by her reaction and carefully peeked into her room.
    "Uhm.. I'm sorry?!" He said questioning and glanced at her when she laid in the bed.
    "Am I really that-- bad? Or what is it?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:06 am

"W-w-w-what no! No you got it all wrong!" she said quickly and sat up, hugging the pillow close to her chest. "When it comes to... men, and all that stuff," she mumbled shyly. "I'm easily embaressed... and panic, beaucse i have no experience in that at all."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:11 am

"Oh.. But--" He said quietly and took a step into the room. "- How could you get any experience if you don't "try"? I mean, you don't want to end up alone, right?!"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:16 am

She frowned and next second Pocahontas had thrown the pillow at his face. "Maybe I haven't felt like I wanted the experinece?" she stated. "I'm happy like this, i don't need a man to keep me company. Geez..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:21 am

Phoebus raised an eyebrow slightly as he catched the pillow before it hit his face, but his face turned seriously- and a little sad again.
    "I didn't mean it like that.. Of course you can be happy without a man, but what if you one day falls in love with one? And then you're to scared to make a move, and he'll never know how you feel. Wouldn't that make you unhappy?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:25 am

"I'm to much of a stuck up to fall in love," she pouted and layed down on the bed again. "If I offended you again, sorry, i tlak more than I usally do with alcohol in me..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:27 am

"Everyone can fall in love- it's nothing you avoid.." Phoebus said with a little sigh and walked over to the bed to lay back the pillow. He wished that you could avoid it- then life would probably be much easier.
    "Don't you want to have a family?!"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:47 am

She glanced up at him carefully. "I haven't thougth about that yet," she mumbled honsetly. "I don't think I want to though... a family would only hold one back form the things you really want to do."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:53 am

"Like what? Traveling? You can do that too even though you have children, you know.." Phoebus said softly and sat down on the edge of the bed.
    "And how fun is it to see the world if you don't have anyone to do it with?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:59 am

"Kids are always in the way," she pouted, remembering herself as a child trying to keep up her grandmother. "...why do you care so much about how I think anyway?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:06 am

"Because I don't think a life without love is worth living.." He said quietly with a little shrugg. He tried it to see it from her point of view, but he didn't understand.
    "And if you like to explore things, why not love?!"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:09 am

She frowned and felt more ashmend. "Beacuse when it comes to emotions, i'm a coward," she sighend and pressed her face into the pillow. "And I'm fine with it."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:13 am

"So that's why you're so -- "cold" all the time?!" He asked and tilted his head a little to the side before he took the pillow gently away from her- he wanted to see her when she spoke.
    "I can help you if you want to. You can say or do anything without being ashamed when you're with me.." He said with a wide smile
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:18 am

She made a whining noise when he took the pillow form her. "I don't knoe, I've always been this way," she shrugged and resisted to turn away her face. WHy did he act so sweet with her of all people? "Thanks... that's kind of you."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:25 am

"I am a kind person.." He said with a little smirk and laid the pillow behind him so that she couldn't reach it.
    "Soo.. You haven't even kissed a man before?" Phoebus asked and glanced at her carefully, but still with a smile.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:29 am

"....."
    She sat up suddenly and tried to reach for the pillow behind him, trying to hide her blushing face from him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:41 am

Phoebus's smile grew bigger and he moved so that he always was in his way for the pillow.
    "Your silence just gave me the answer for my question.." Phoebus said a little teasingly.
    "You've totally missed something. A kiss is a beautiful thing.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:52 am

"It is really none of your buisness captain," she hissed and tried to grabb the pillow, and failing. "Give it back you bully!"
    She pouted at him and then out of nowhere grabbed his face, and pressed her lips against his.
    When he didn't notice she snatched back the pillow and pulled back. "There, I kissed someone, and it was nothing special1," she huffed into the pillow.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:56 am

"I'm not a---" Phoebus started, but was stopped when Pocahontas suddenly kissed him. He raised an eyebrow when she took the pillow, but took it away from her face once again.
    "You didn't do it right.." Phoebus said with a smirk before he placed one hand on her cheek and gave her a long, passionate kiss
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:01 pm

"No give it-!"
    She froze when he kissed her, but it was so much different than the one she had given him. She soon foud ehrself realxing into the kiss and was about to let her eyes close, then she suddenly snapped out of it and out of reflex pushed him off of the bed.
    "Gah! Sorry are ya ok? T-though that was totally your own fault..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:04 pm

"No, I'm okay.." Phoebus said when he sat up on the floor and started to chuckle slightly as he looked up at her.
    "Now, wasn't that something special?" He asked with a eyebrow raised and crossed his arms over his chest as he stood up
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:56 pm

"I'm seriously tempted to choke you with this pillow," she mumbled and rolled over so her back was turned to him. She just wanted to crawl down a hole and stay there. "Don't make fun of me....."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:52 am