Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 8 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:12 pm

"...you are gonna take off more of it right?" she asked bluntly. "I mean, was things are going, we're both gonna end up.... naked...." she said that last part very quietly.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 8 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:34 pm

"If that's what you want, then sure.." Phoebus said like if all of this was her idea from the start, and smirked slightly.
    "You're not gonna regret this, I promise.." He assured her and ended the sentence with a kiss before he started to take off his pants- but still had his underwear on. He tossed them to the side as he took a long look at her with a soft smile - the moonlight made her look even more beautiful.
    "Do you want to take off your bra, or should I do it?" He asked carefully, but slightly seductive .
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:44 pm

She frowned a little annoyed at how he amde it sound like this was all ehr idea, though she ahd never objectet to it either...
    Her eyes trailed down his body after his pants were off. Even his legs looks fine...
    She mentally kicked herslef. She must be acting like horny teenager or something.
    She gulped and sat up, her hands going behind her back and slowy took off her bra.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Phoebus smiled softly and leaned away from her slightly when she sat up so that she would get some space. She was so adorable and innocent, - and he loved that he was the first one she had ever been with like this. Just a little sad for the next man - no one is as good as Phoebus..- or so he thought to himself..
    When the bra was off, Phoebus took Pocahontas in her wrists gently so that she couldn't possibly cover herself with her arms- and laid her back in the bed after he had gave her a kiss. He forced himself to not look at her because he knew that it would make her uncomfortable, but he still glanced at her body quickly sometimes. He let go of one of her wrists and laid his hand carefully on her breast and stroked his thumb over her now hard nipple- and he smiled to himself. It wasn't so cold in the room, so he guessed that she liked it.
    "Am I allowed to say that you're beautiful without you thinking that I just care about appearance?" He asked and glanced down at her.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:24 pm

She closed her eyes again, and didn't bother trying to contain those weird sounds comming out of ehr mouth this time. His hands felt so good...
    "I g-guess," she moaned out her answer and shyly looked up at him, for the firts time thta night beliving his words, and felt a little more special. Maybe it was all just part of the moment. SHoudls he say something to? and what would she do?! She flet stupid just laying there while he did all the job...
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:38 pm

"Because I really do.. And don't think any different" Phoebus said a little firmly, but with a small smile.
    "So just relax and I'll make this the best night of your life.. And you are allowed to do anything you want with me" Phoebus winked with a little chuckle, and hadn't stopped stroking her breast for a moment. The dark skin under his hand was so soft, and she had the most perfectly round, firm breast.
    The moans that escaped her lips started to make him aroused, but he couldn't be selfish at this point. To make Pocahontas happy was the important thing right now, and he hadn't thought of stopping in a long while.. With no other words, Phoebus pinched her nipple gently before he took it in his mouth - and began to play with his tounge around it while his other hand stroked the second one
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:00 pm

She would've laughed at his frim and demandign voice, but it only turned out inot a low and outdrawn moan. W-what wa she doing? Not that she disliked it though, it felt a little too good actually.
    She clinged at his back, letting one hand to travel upwards and running her fingers through his blonde hair.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:23 pm

Phoebus looked up from her breast with a little smile when he felt her hands in his hair, before he closed his eyes to focus on what he was doing. He moved his lips to the other breast to give it the same treatment while his now free hand moved down along her hip and leg. But suddenly he placed his hand directly between her legs and looked up at her to see how she reacted
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:31 pm

Her breath hitched when she flet where his hand had stopped, and could only nod again. t wa slike she ahd forgotten how to speak normally.
    "Don't stop," she breathed out and spread her legs slightly more for him.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:18 pm

Phoebus nodded with a little smile and looked down at her slender legs and his hand at her most private part. Slowly and carefully he started to move one finger over the thin fabric and leaned his head up to give her a tender kiss. Most men would only be with women to get their own satisfaction, but Phoebus mostly did it to make her happy and give her the attention she deserved. So he never asked for them to give something back, even though he wouldn't say no if they did..
    "Have you ever seen a naked man before?" He asked quietly and glanced at her. That was actually a question he didn't knew that answer on. Since she and her grandmother had been working with medicine, they "should" know how a man's body looked like..
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:53 am

"Oh..!" Had she always been this sensetive? And since when did she keep asking herself so many questions...?
    "H-huh? Oh yea, I have. Does it matter?" she asked carefully. She had, but never really... cared, or felt anything. Like now, but this was different, she felt excited, and really, really warm.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:40 pm

"Good, then you wont be so shocked and nervous when you see me naked, right?!" Phoebus asked with a little teasingful voice. It almost never matter how often you had seen one naked- you're still slightly nervous. Phoebus was too, but he never showed it. The fact that he wanted to be better than anyone else in the bed was in the back of his head right now..
    "But I can of course keep my underwear on if you want to.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:00 pm

"Hey, I may be a virgin but i'm well aware of thta those gotta go if we're gonna continue," she said flatly, almost all of ehr shyness flying out of the window, only to quickly return when she glanced down. "I mena, if you were planning on... keep... going..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Phoebus just smiled and nodded when she spoke before he let out a little laugh.
    "I just-- didn't know if you wanted to go all the way.." He said quietly and with a little shrugg.
    "I mean, I really want this- that's for sure, but if you have only a small doubt that you want to lose your virginity to a stranger, than I don't think you should do it.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:28 pm

"You're the one that said that you 'know' me. And i wouldn't be willingly laying here under you, getting all hot and botherd if I didn't want this..."
    And the blush was back in full force, but she meant every word she just said.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:47 pm

"I guess you're right.." Phoebus said softly with a little smile while he stroked her cheek gently and gave her a small kiss.
    "And you're starting to get really hot.." He whispered with a smirk when he began to feel how wet she now was under his hand. It was a really good sign.. But suddenly Phoebus quickly stood up on the floor and pulled down his briefs without any hesitations - letting his hard member free. And even though it was big enough now, he knew that it could turn bigger after a moment- and he smiled to himself. He bumped down on the bed beside her again and leaned his head on his hand as he took a look at her for a moment and stroked her stomach and breast slowly.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:43 am

((I thought I posted here already x'D sorry ^^; ))

That was way too sudden!
    She blushed furiosly and almost turend her back on him. She quickly relaxed again, and told ehrslef to just stop thinking to much and enjoy the moment. With her personality, she might never get a chance like this again.
    She sighend content when his hand tocuhed her skin again and placed ehr hand over his. "I'm starting to feel to spoiled. Maybe you could teach me something I could do for you?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:27 am

"You should be spoiled at a moment like this.." Phoebus said softly and with a little smile.
    "But of course can I teach you if you want to.." He said before he took her hand carefully and guided it down to his member and wrapped her hand around it.
    "Now you just-- stroke it up and down.." Phoebus whispered and nuzzled closer to her
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:27 am

She nodded and started slowy She couldn't nring herslef to look down and buried ehr face into his shoulder instead, and slowly started to move ehr hand a little faster.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Phoebus took a deep breath as he laid down his head on the bed with eyes closed, moaning slightly by her touch.
    "Yes, just like that.." He whispered with a little smile before he looked down at her.
    "Are you sure you haven't done this before?" Phoebus teased with a little chuckle and leaned down to kiss her on the lips.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:10 pm

"Pretty sure," she said back, a small smugly grin crawling out. Seeing his expression, she was apparntly doing a good job, for being a new beginner and all. She bit her lip and hesitated a little, before she started to kiss nip the skin between his neck and shoulder.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Phoebus smiled once again and closed his eyes as he tilted his head a little to the side so that she would reach it better. Slowly he moved his hand back over to her stomach so that she wouldn't notice until his hand was on it's way down under her panties. As he had figured, she was pretty wet and he stroked his hand over her before he let a finger slid into her.
    "Are you glad that you followed me home?" He asked quietly and with a little smirk.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Surprsied, she accidnetly bit down on his skin a little harder than she meant too, right before she let out a low moan and shiverd at the unfamiliar sensation.
    "Getting a little cokcy now are we?" she moaned and moved eh hand faster on over his member.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:06 pm

"No.. I just think that you've a much greater time now than you would've had if you went back home.." Phoebus chuckled slightly before he started to breath a little faster when she increased her pace.
    "You know, I think we're both ready to take the next step.. What do you think?" He asked and laid his free hand over hers so that she would stop stroking him.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:15 pm

Next step? Oh. Oh.
    Was she ready though? Was she really gonna lose her virginity to a stranger? Beacuse let's face, she still didn't really know anything about this man. However, she wouldn't exactly mind if... aw to heck with it all.
    "I suppose we are..." she agreed, eyes growing slightly wider in excitment and worry.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:57 am