Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 10 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:05 pm

She stared blankly back at him, not minding his hand stroking over her wait and hip.
    Maybe it was beacuse this guy keept saying such nice things to her, things she wasn't used to hearing and knew for a fact wans't true, that she had a hard time taking his words seriously.
    She sighend and leaned her head against his chest. It wouldn't hurt to try this...
    "I guess it's worth a try."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 10 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:20 pm

"Great.." He smiled softly and stroked his hand through her hair gently as she leaned her head against his chest.
    "And if you're ever drunk again and need a bed to sleep in, mine is always there for you" He joked and chuckled slightly.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:58 am

"As long as I don't wake up pregnant I won't mind sharing your bed again," she sighend, joking as well.
    "...thanks though. This night turned out more... entertaining than I thought."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:41 pm

"I can't promise anything.." Phoebus joked and shook his head slightly before he smiled softly.
    "No problem.. And thank you for trusting me so much so that you could -- open yourself for me.. I mean with your thoughts and stuff, not -- this" He chuckled slightly. If they hadn't slept with each other- Phoebus still had thought that this night was great..
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Poca couldn't help but laugh a little. "Oh you're welcome. I'm glad you liked me opening myself up," she winked.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Phoebus let out a little laugh before he stroked her cheek gently.
    "No, I mean it.. From what I've guessed, you usually don't let people in into your life.." He said softly, and with a little smile.
    "It means alot.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:39 am

"Oh..."
    Her eyes softened and she felt anouther blush comming on. "Well, thanks for accepting me for the whay I am."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:49 pm

"Of course, why wouldn't I do that?" He said and leaned in to kiss her cheek.
    "Maybe we should get some sleep now.. It's almost morning.." Phoebus said softly and glanced out through the window as the moon started to go down.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:49 pm

She nodded, finally feeling tired. "Well, hope you sleep well then. And oh, if you wake up on the floor, it's your own fault for dragging me into your bed," she said blunty.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Phoebus let out a little laugh and shook his head before he just laid his arm around her tiredly.
    "Good night, Pocahontas.." He said simply with a little smile and closed his yes while he laid himself comfortable in the bed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:38 pm