Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 9 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Phoebus Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:25 pm

"Okey then.." Phoebus whispered softly before he sat up on his knees and pulled slowly off her underwear, and took a long look at her. He smiled at her softly and placed his hands on each side of her while he let his member carefully touch her entrance.
    "It can hurt a little, but that will soon go over.." Phoebus assured her and gave her a tender kiss as he moved himself into her- stopping sometimes so that she would get use to his size.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 9 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Pocahontas Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:47 pm

She found herself returing the soft smile and nodded, well aware that the firts time would always hurt a little. So she was prepared for the pain that came as he enterd her. She gripped the sheets under her and willed her body to relax, knowing it'll pass eventually.
    "C-captain..." she groaned and reached out a hand to caress his cheek, letting him know she was ok.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:31 am

Phoebus leaned into her touch slightly and smiled softly at her while he kept on thrusting himself into her. Once he was completely in, he didn't moved for a moment - just looking down at her and stroked a strand of hair off her face.
    When he started to see that the most pain was gone, Phoebus began to move his hips to start a good rytm. He leaned down to kiss her sometimes- and kept his face near hers.
    "Damn, this feels good.." He said in a breath
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:24 am

The pain was slowly starting to fade and was replaced with pleasure instead.
    "Mmm..." she tried to held back her moans again and bit her lip, reaching up to wrapp her arms around his shoulders and staretd to move her hips as well without noticing it herself.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:02 am

phoebus smiled slightly by her moan and let a hand slid along her body slowly. They've gone into a perfect rytm together and soon Phoebus began to breath heavier. He leaned down to her lips and slowly pushed his tongue into her open mouth, gliding it over her own, possessive and hungry while he started to move faster and moaned quietly into her lips.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:27 pm

Pocahontas returnd the kiss hungrily, just as eager as he is. She tried to keep upwith his pace, but felt as ifsomething was starting to build up in her stomach.
    "H-harder..!" she whimperd against his lips.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:42 pm

"Harder?" Phoebus asked a little suprised, he had thought that she wanted him to be gentle at least now when it was her first time. But Phoebus did as she wished and both increased his speed and harder.
    "Do you like it?" He asked between kisses and went down to her neck with his lips.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:50 pm

Unable to form any words, she just nodded and tighten her grip around him, rokcing her hips agaisnt his and moaned loudly as he increased his pace. She wasn't thinking anymore, just let her boy act on it's own. This really felt good.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:03 pm

Phoebus moaned in a breath and nuzzled his nose into her neck as he tried to keep a steady rytm, but after a while when he felt that it wasn't long until he was about to come - he leaned up on his arms to increase the speed even more for the last moment. He reached his climax and pulled out from her just in the right time, but as the most of the times- came on her stomach. Phoebus moaned loudly before he glanced down at the woman under him with a soft smile.
    He let out a small chuckle as he tried to catch his breath, and didn't know what to say really.
    "Was it-- okay?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:17 pm

Eaxhausted and trying to catch her breath, she barley even noticed he had come on her stomach.
    That was... well, she had been missing out on something after all then.
    "It was..." she smiled tiredly and pulled him down to lie beside her. "Guess even I can be wrong about things sometimes," she joked.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:24 pm

"I guess you can.." Phoebus teased with a wide smile and stroked her cheek before he kissed her softly. He later stood up quickly and went over to the closet to pick up a towel, before he laid down beside her again and wiped off the cum from her.
    "heh.. sorry, but you know - couldn't help it.." He chuckled slightly with a little shrugg. It was better this than if he had come inside her..
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:28 pm

"That's quite alright. I'm happy you spilled it on me and not inside me," she said rather bluntly.
    She didn't felt as embarssed asbefore, but more like... awkward. What now? They sleep right? Wonder what wouldhappen the next day, since this was just a one time thing...
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:43 pm

"Yeah.. me too" Phoebus said and let out anoter chuckle before he tossed the towel away and lifted the blanket over them both before he moved closer to her and laid a arm around her.
    "I hope you don't feel -- weird for being with me.. I mean, since we aren't really together.." He said quietly and glanced at her. He knew that Odette had thought that he had used her since they weren't married when they slept with each other, and therefor he proposed to her- but he didn't think he could do that now..
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:51 pm

She sighend and crawled a little closer to him. Who knew cuddlign coud´ld be so.... nice?
    "Weird?" she mumbled. "Oh, don't worry, i don't expect us to be something," she said flatly. "This was just a one time thing right? I know we're not togheter," she assured him."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:01 pm

"Okay.. Good.. Just so we're on the same page.." Phoebus said and sighed in relief to himself. But yet he didn't know if he maybe wanted to be in some sort of relationship with her.. Maybe if they got to know each other a little more he would know..
    "Soo... Do you want to do this again some time?" He asked with a smirk
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:04 pm

She gave him a flat, unamused look. "I'm not gonna be your friend with benefits Captain."
    She huffed to ehrslef and turned around so she had her back to him. All her shyness from before was gone now it seemed.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:07 pm

"It was just a joke.." Phoebus shurgged with a little smile and laid close to her again with his arm around her. If she had said yes, it wouldn't have been a joke - but everything to save himself..
    "We don't have to do this.. We could maybe just-- meet?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:09 pm

She glanced back at him. "Why?2 she asked, honsetly curious and a little surpsied. "Don't you have anyone else? Or... I don't know, more important stuff to spend your time on?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:12 pm

"Uhm.. No, not really.." He shrugged slightly - and to be honest, he didn't had anything..
    "I just thought that it could be fun to see each other again.. At least as friends.. What do you say?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:15 pm

"...um, I guess," she mumbled and looked forward again. "I'm not exactly 'frined' material though... just a heads up. And, don't you have to gurad the princess and the other royals?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:25 pm

"Well, yeah.. But I still have some free time over.. " He said with a little smile, but frowned slightly to himself when she tried to come up with things so that they couldn't really meet.
    "But if you don't want to meet me, just say it" Phoebus said quietly
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:30 pm

She bit her lip. She jus never learned did she?
    Slowly she turned back around to face him. "I-it's not that i don't want to meet you again," she mumbled and glanced at his face. "I just... i'm ot a people person, and whenever I am with someoen I enjoy beign with i always screw up and osuh them away... I know it sounds weird and stupid, but I'm afraid I'll do or say the wrong thing to you."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:50 pm

"Trust me, I have seen and heard the most.. And now when I know, I'll not take it so hard if you says something.. okay? Does that sound good?" Phoebus said with a eyebrow raised slightly.
    "And what can you possible say?!.." He chuckled
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:52 pm

She shrugged. "I don't know. Whatever comes to mind first I blurt out," she mutterd. "So, is that you want? To be friends?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:01 pm

"Of course.. I mean, why not?" Phoebus said with a soft smile and -without notice- stroked his hand over her hip and waist.
    "You're a great girl. Funny and sweet.. And I don't have so many female friends-- so it will be fun.."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:25 pm