Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 7 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Phoebus just smiled before he began to kiss her again, and moved them both down onto the bed with him almost on top of her as they lay down.
    "If you want me to stop, let me know" He said quietly with a soft smile before he kissed her gently on the lips before he went down to her neck and placed small kisses there too.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 7 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:24 pm

She auddnely ahd not idea what to do, and just lay still, clining at his shirt. She breathed in when she felt his warm lips aginst her skin and closed her eyes, wishing her heart would stop beating so fast...
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:36 pm

Phoebus still placed kisses on her neck and jaw as he placed his arms on either side of her. He didn't want to accidentally touch her in the wrong places, and therefor kept them away from her body. He moved up his face close to hers again and smiled softly before he kissed her.
    "Are you still tired?" He asked with a little tease in his voice.
    "I'm not, but if you want to sleep, then I will stop"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:38 pm

She rolled her eyes. "I seriously can't belive you just asked that," she said shyly, not noticing her hands were trembling a little. not of fear no but... for excitment? She couldn't tell herslef.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:45 pm

"What?.. I'm just trying to be nice and give you a chance to stop this if you don't want to" He said quietly, but still took it like she wanted him to continue.
    "I don't know how far you want to go.." Phoebus said and kissed her softly
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:48 pm

"I have no idea myself..." she murmured and sighend into the kiss. She was really starting to understand why everyone thought ehr crazy for not being intrested in this sort of thing before.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:55 pm

"Well, I know for sure that you don't want to have sex, right?!" Phoebus said, and didn't care to smooth it out. He wanted to know what he could do now..
    "And do you still want us to have clothes on, or should we make it more comfortable under the blanket- without clothes?" He asked with a eyebrow raised and smiled before he gace her another kiss on the lips
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:57 pm

She didn't think it was possible for her face to get warmer at this point, which it in fatc did anyway. Why was he suddenly ebing so blunt?! She'll faint at this rate.
    ....did she want it though? S-se- Poca couldn't even finnish thta thoguth and hide her face behind her hands.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:03 pm

"No, no.. I'm sorry" Phoebus said quickly and sighed to himself.
    "I went too far.. I'm sorry" He said again and laid down beside her before he took her hands in his.
    "I'll stop, I promise"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:11 pm

"Stop apologizing!" she burst out. "For you it may not mena anything but f-for me..." she bit her lip and pressed her face into the pillow. "Getting me all excited... and then you just stop... not fair..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:14 pm

"Oh, you-- you want me to continue?" Phoebus asked a bit suprised, but with a little smile.
    "And why do you think that something like this doesn't mean anything to me?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:17 pm

She removed ehr ehad from the pillow to give him a slight annoyed look. "Oh i don't know, perhaps the fatc thta I'm just soemone you picked up and barely even know?"
    Her head met the pillow again.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:29 pm

"You're not.." Phoebus said with a small frown and shook his head, even though she couldn't see it. He took the pillow quickly from her and threw it away before he moved on top of her again and pinned her down to the bed.
    "I haven't known you so very long, but I know you" he said with a firm tone in his voice. "- You're a sometimes annoying, inexperienced young lady that doesn't show her emotions so often. But still brave, caring, funny and wants to see the world and so much more. Yes, we haven't know each other for so long, but we have chemistry- and don't you dare to deny it!" Phoebus said quickly before he leaned down to give her another passionate kiss
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:37 pm

((*melts* eeeeeeep xDDD))

Pocahontas eyes widens at his little speech, and more so to the fact that he was pinning her down to the bed.
    Not really having fully registred what he said or what had just happen, she could only gasp against his lips, and shyly starting to return it. Whatever happend form now, she already knew she'd both regret it and yet hvaing liked it the next morning, whne she hopefully would be back to herself.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:46 pm

[Mahahha xD awww <33]

As Phoebus started to heat up the kiss even more- he couldn't help but think about what he just had said. He didn't know really if he wanted a real relationship with somone yet- but it just felt so good with Pocahontas. He hadn't thought about Odette a single time since they got home...
    "And you know, you have to tell me what you want - otherwise I don't know.." He said between kisses and stroked his hand over her hip and belly before he went up so that he almost touched her breast. Maybe she wanted him to continue- but he thought it was best to take it slow.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:00 pm

((aaaaaaaaaaand now my stuip awkwardness kicks in 8'D))

Ahe let out a small moan and hesitantly let her hands wander up his back, not sure of what to do with them.
    "I um..." she mumbled between his kisses, trying to think of what she actually wanted him to do. She wa sknew at this, what exactly did one do in these sort of situations?
    "Touch me... more..?"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:10 pm

[Awww xD It's not stupid xDD And if you don't want to do this, you don't have to xD]

"I'll not argue with that" Phoebus said with a little smile and moved his hand to one of her breast carefully so that she would get used to the touch. Even though it was ontop of the fabric, he was sure that she would get nervous.
    "And don't feel any pressure that you have to touch me or anything. Just do what comes naturally" He shrugged slightly before he kissed her softly
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:27 pm

((being the closet pervert that I am, I wanna continue *cough* and I also need to get betetr at writing this... *cough* so don't expect anyhting grand from herem and I'll be slow in my replies, sowwie :'3))

Juts do what come naturally huh? How does she know when that happens?! Oh god, she's being ridiculos. Normally she'd be excited trying out new things. well, she was excited but her shyness was bigger...
    She closed her eyes and decided to enjoy all these new sensations, and unconsciously pressed her body closer against his.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:43 pm

[Mahahah xDDD I'll be slow too, so don't you worry about that <33 and stop as soon as you don't want to anymore xD]

Phoebus smiled softly to himself when he felt her warmth under his hand and hated that it was fabric between their bodies. He gave her a last kiss on the lips before he went down to her neck again, sucking slightly so that it left a mark.
    And without a word, Phoebus leaned up and took off his shirt before he went back to kiss her neck. The good thing with being a man is that you can be shirtless without exposing yourself like women does.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:49 pm

((tihi okay<3 xd and so true Sunny, soooo truuuuue Embarassed ))

Poca had seen shirtless men alot of times before, well trained and muscualr men. Btút she had never as much as paid asmall glance at thier direction. So how come this was so different? Naturally, the captian of the nights would be well trained, so no surprise there....
    Without really thinking she reached out a hand to touch his now bare chest, enoying how strong and safe he felt, and soon bth ehr hands was exploting his upperboddy.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Phoebus started to feel even better about the situation when Pocahontas began to really join in with her hands. At least now he didn't feel like he was forcing her to do anything.
    While one hand was back on her breast and stroked it carefully - the other one traveled up and down her hip and leg, and it seemed like he never wanted to stop kissing her.
    "Don't you think it's a little hot in here?" He asked and looked up at her with a little smile before he glanced down at her clothes

[What kind of clothes is she wearing now? <33]
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:04 am

((um, her normal cloths I think? xD those indian clothing stuff? ...lets' just say soemnthign simple x'3))

She let out a small mona, starting to find her cloths annoying and only in the way.
    At his question, she couldn't agree more, but then all her shyness kicked back in again. It still felt to good to stop, but she was also to embaressed to do anything, so all she could was nod, while avoiding eye contact.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:12 am

"Okay then..." Phoebus whispered softly with a little smile when she nodded. Slowly he sat up and moved his hands down her body until he reached the end of her dress and pulled it up and over her head. She still had her underwear on, but atleast more skin was showed now. Phoebus still smiled softly at her and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips before he went down to her collarbone. One hand stroked her now bare leg and carefully moved to the inside of her thigh.
    "Do you like this?" He asked quietly, but softly.
    "Are you still okay with all of this?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:50 pm

She's never been this exposed to anyone, and she had to held her hands back from wrapping the sheets around her.
    Seeing his smile, she relaxed some and sighend sfotly when his lips returned and trialed down her collarbone.
    She moaned a little louder this time and quikcly coverd her mouth in embaressment. She was making weird noises...
    "Y-yes I'm still fine," she mumbled behind her hand. "Just still very new to all this..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:00 pm

"I know.. But everything has it first time, am I right?!" Phoebus said softly and looked at her with his head tilted a little to the side. He could hear that she actually enjoyed it, and he knew that she soon will be used to this.
    "And your body lookes amazing, so you have nothing to worry about" He said with a smirk
    "But if it would make you more comfortable - I can take off all of my clothes.."He joked with a little laugh

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:16 am