Nirethia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Antal inlägg : 376
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-07-31

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 6 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Pocahontas Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:01 am

"....you already let me saty here and gave me free drinks, I think you've done enough," she said with a small smile, brushing some of her hair behind her ear. "It's I who should owe you something..."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Antal inlägg : 1042
    Registreringsdatum : 2012-06-17

Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca] - Page 6 Empty Re: Drunk, and happy for once [Tag Poca]

Post  Phoebus Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:19 am

"Then what do you have?" Phoebus asked with a smirk and a raised eyebrow before he started to chuckle quietly and shook his head.
    "No, I let you stay here because I'm kind- I don't need anything back.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:46 pm

She rolled her eyes at his little joke. "Um wel..." she mumbled i thought and scratched her chin. "A kiss?"
    She quikcly laughed it off, as if she had only meant it as a joke. Or.. had she? She's confusing herself...
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:50 pm

"Oh, really?" Phoebus asked in a small chuckle. She didn't want to kiss him in the first place, so why would she want to do it now?
    "But like I said, you don't have to feel like you owe me something, but if you want to be nice- then I wont say no" He shrugged slightly.
    "Now, do you want to go inside?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:55 pm

"I was just trying to act more lady-like or whatever," she pouted, feelig so lame ad stupid now.
    She shaked her head. "You go on ahead, I'll just be sitting here," she said flatly ad sat dow on the grass, gazing up at the moon again.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Phoebus sighed tiredly, but with a smile and sat down beside her,
    "Did you mean it?" He asked shortly with a smirk.
    "Because I really feel that I need a kiss right now.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:44 pm

If he was so tired then why ot just go back to bed? she asked herself and cast a shy glance at him.
    She swalloed nervously and nodded, keepig her eyes on the moon.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Phoebus smiled a little wider when she nodded, and looked down for a moment as he thought about it. She meant it, he wanted it- what could possible go wrong!? Slowly he glanced up again and laid his hand gently on her cheek to turn her head towards him as he leaned closer so that their lips met. It was a soft kiss, but still passionate and he hoped that she still didn't thought it was "just a kiss"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Wow, this feels better than the first one, she thought surprsingly to herslef ad felt her eyes starting to close, unconsciously leaing closer to Phoebus.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:57 am

Phoebus stroked his hand over her cheek while he placed the other one on her waist. He didn't want to stop, but after a while he pulled away from her, but not more than a few inches.
    "Now you don't have to feel like you owe me something anymore.." He said softly and with a smile before he gave her another small kiss
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:08 am

She hummed dreamingly, not really hearing his words ad returend the second kiss. Once they pulled back again, all her senses came back in full force and her face heated up. "Wow, it sure got late! We should both go abck to bed, i mean our own bed, oknightbye," she said quickly and ran back inside the house.

((xD))
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:28 am

"But- wha?!" Phoebus flinched when she ran back into the house and he wasn't far behind.
    "Heyhey.. What's wrong? Didn't you like it? Did I cross the line? Because I totally understand if I did.." Phoebus said quickly and moved infront of her when they were inside
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:32 am

She avoided eye contact and tried to walk past him. "Nothig nothig, just realiesd how tired I was and how out of charatcer I'm acting," she said flustrated. "And I did like it... a little to much I'm afraid."
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:39 am

"You did?!" Phoebus asked with a wide smile and always moved infront of her so that she couldn't leave,
    "And you don't think you'll change who you're because you've been kissed, do you? That's ridiculous.." He shook his head and placed his hands on her arms.
    "And I liked it too.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:43 am

"Wha...? NO of course I do't think that! I j-j-j-j-just...!" she stammerd like crazy and placed her hands agaisnt his chest, weakly trying to push him away. "Don't make fun of me..!!"
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:49 am

"I'm not making fun of you" Phoebus said and shook his head, but couldn't help but laugh a little.
    "I'm just saying that I liked the kiss too and that you shouldn't feel -- weird for being kissed. It's nothing wrong with that.." He shrugged slightly .
    "Or you maybe not feels weird-- but just.. Relax.."
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:51 am

"I'll be relaxed after I've slept off all the alcohol in my system," she said flatly, so sure of herself. Beacuse it must be the alcohol right? Though she didn't drik that much... as she usally did.

Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:55 am

"Don't people get more relaxed when they have been drinking?!" Phoebus asked with a eyebrow raised, and still didn't want to let her go.
    "Come on, you know that you want to- don't be scared.." He said quietly and with a little smile before he leaned down to give her another kiss
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:58 am

"Want more of wha-" she was cut off by him kissing her again, and this time at least tried to struggle before once again giving in.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:07 am

He didn't held her so hard so that she couldn't get out of his grip if she really wanted to, but when she stopped to struggle- Phoebus wrapped his arms around her tightly and moved them so close they could get to each other. He didn't want to scare her of, but he couldn't help it.
    "--..Want more of this" He ended her sentence and placed small kisses on her lips between his words.
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:15 am

"Oh..." she mumbled, all dreamingly again. He sure knew how to tkae a girl's breaht away. Literally.
    She bit her lip and flickerd her eyes bewteen his chest and his face, hesitating before leaning up and kissing him fully on the lips. Feeling a little daring she was the one to deepen it this time.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:35 am

Phoebus smiled into the kiss and moved up one hand once again to her cheek to stroke it gently.
    "Do you want to go upstairs?" He asked quietly between kisses.
    "We don't have to do anyhing of course, but it would be nice to sleep next to one" Phoebus said with a little smile.
    "What do you say?"
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:40 am

Being lost in her own little wrold at the moment, she just nodded and let ehrslef be lead towards his room. It be fine right? and he said nothing would happen if she didn't want to. And he had a point, sleeping next to someone would be nice for a change.
    Phoebus
    Phoebus

Post  Phoebus Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:49 am

Phoebus smiled softly and took her hand as they walked to his room and lead her towards the bed where they both sat down. It was dark in the room, but luckily for them, the moon was right by his window and gave a soft light at them.
    "Are you tired?" He asked quietly as he remembered why she had gone inside in the first place.
    "Or do you want to the up and-- cuddle?" Phoebus said with little chuckle
    Pocahontas
    Pocahontas

Post  Pocahontas Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:52 am

"Uh... I was lying about being tired so..." she almost smakced herself. Well thta was uneccesary to say... WHy was she so lame tonight? "I-I mean... I'm sure I'll fall asleep.. soon enough..."
    Cuddle? she couldn't possible ask for that...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:40 pm